Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: Tea party member who sent racist email depicting Obama and parents as chimps cannot b

  1. #1
    poet Guest

    Tea party member who sent racist email depicting Obama and parents as chimps cannot b

    Tea party member who sent racist email depicting Obama and parents as chimps cannot be fired - and refuses to resign


    Official apologizes for Obama chimpanzee email but Tea party member can't be fired | Mail Online

    ‎'I am an imperfect Christian lady who tries her best to live a Christ-like honoring life. I would never do anything to intentionally harm or berate others regardless of ethnicity. Everyone who knows me knows that to be true.'

    Bull to the sh**. This is the chaff Christ spoke of. Off with her head, I say.
    -poet

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Tea party member who sent racist email depicting Obama and parents as chimps cannot be fired - and refuses to resign


    Official apologizes for Obama chimpanzee email but Tea party member can't be fired | Mail Online

    ‎'I am an imperfect Christian lady who tries her best to live a Christ-like honoring life. I would never do anything to intentionally harm or berate others regardless of ethnicity. Everyone who knows me knows that to be true.'

    Bull to the sh**. This is the chaff Christ spoke of. Off with her head, I say.
    -poet
    I suggest you pull the stick out of your a$$ (no, that's not a gay reference) and get a sense of humor.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Tea party member who sent racist email depicting Obama and parents as chimps cannot be fired - and refuses to resign


    Official apologizes for Obama chimpanzee email but Tea party member can't be fired | Mail Online

    ‎'I am an imperfect Christian lady who tries her best to live a Christ-like honoring life. I would never do anything to intentionally harm or berate others regardless of ethnicity. Everyone who knows me knows that to be true.'

    Bull to the sh**. This is the chaff Christ spoke of. Off with her head, I say.
    -poet
    http://www.4forums.com/political/deb...tml#post427669

    This from a joker who called the POTUS an ' uppity n-word' and homosexuals' homos'

  4. #4
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    I suggest you pull the stick out of your a$$ (no, that's not a gay reference) and get a sense of humor.
    Pardon, but there is no stick in my a**, nor has there ever been. There is nothing remotely humorous about a email depicting the first black president of the United States as being a chimp and having parents as chimp. Ever since, and perhaps before slavery in America, blacks have been depicted as simians, the worst racial pejorative. Speaks volumes about you. Late for your KKK klavern meeting? Got a clean white sheet ready?

    And since you think the email was so funny, why don't you find a copy of it, and pass it out, en masse, at the neiighborhood mall, and watch the reaction? You won't be "watching" for long. And I'll be saying "get the foot out your a**, and get a sense of humor, dude".

  5. #5
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    http://www.4forums.com/political/deb...tml#post427669

    This from a joker who called the POTUS an ' uppity n-word' and homosexuals' homos'
    That reference was standard from your ilk, I reiterated to illustrate my embrace of words you find uncomfortable. I've been called both...but they don't faze me anymore. Now where you gonna go?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    That reference was standard from your ilk, I reiterated to illustrate my embrace of words you find uncomfortable. I've been called both...but they don't faze me anymore. Now where you gonna go?
    What YOU have been called is irrelevant.
    Implying the POTUS is an ' uppity n-word' is insulting and disrespectful to the US.
    Describing yourself and Obama in an insulting manner you seem to be creating somekind of link between the two of you...Me and Obama we both two real smart jiggaboos yuk yuk.
    How pathetic you are.
    Barak Obama is the leader of the free world and you... my l delusional little 'friend'... are a twat.
    BTW when did you turn off the ignore

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Pardon, but there is no stick in my a**, nor has there ever been. There is nothing remotely humorous about a email depicting the first black president of the United States as being a chimp and having parents as chimp. Ever since, and perhaps before slavery in America, blacks have been depicted as simians, the worst racial pejorative. Speaks volumes about you. Late for your KKK klavern meeting? Got a clean white sheet ready?
    I don't think I'm allowed at KKK meetings but thanks for the offer.

    As for the large wooden object in your rear, I suspect you should look again or research "sense of humor".

    Is it a little "off color" (so to speak); yeah probably, but geesh, grow a pair. I'm personally not d*mb enough to send out an email like that to members of groups I'm in and not realize It'll be in the news in 2 days but some people are and once again I'm smart enough to realize it was poor judgment relating to joking with your friends vs joking with an organization.

    And since you think the email was so funny, why don't you find a copy of it, and pass it out, en masse, at the neiighborhood mall, and watch the reaction?
    Because that is distasteful. Unlike you, I know the difference between an inside joke and one that you can share in public. I don't know you on a personal level so I wouldn't tell a clearly racist joke to your face. However, to my friends I'll crack jokes like that all day long because they know me.

    If you don't understand this concept than I feel bad for you because I don't you have my social interaction.

    In short, yeah, call her an idiot but get over it and lighten up a bit...geesh, you're gonna stroke out before age 15.

  8. #8
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    What YOU have been called is irrelevant.
    Implying the POTUS is an ' uppity n-word' is insulting and disrespectful to the US.
    Describing yourself and Obama in an insulting manner you seem to be creating somekind of link between the two of you...Me and Obama we both two real smart jiggaboos yuk yuk.
    How pathetic you are.
    Barak Obama is the leader of the free world and you... my l delusional little 'friend'... are a twat.
    BTW when did you turn off the ignore
    I am merely reiterating what the right has called Barack Obama. He's been called worse. And it is, indeed insulting and disrespectful, which is precisely the point. The problem isn't me. I voted for Barack Obama, and plan to again. You?
    And I don't seem to be creating something that already exists. Uppity n-word translates to "smart jiggaboos"???? Methinks you've confirmed what we already knew. You're a racist (in your mind, clandestine, with none the wiser), who uses racial pejoratives. Hello? Everybody knows already.
    Is "twat" your new mantra....because you keep repeating yourself?
    I turned off the ignore when you posted something that needed to be addressed, lest it stand, "unanswered".

  9. #9
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    I don't think I'm allowed at KKK meetings but thanks for the offer.

    As for the large wooden object in your rear, I suspect you should look again or research "sense of humor".

    Sorry, but I don't understand or use "whitespeak", much less have any inclination to research it.
    Is it a little "off color" (so to speak); yeah probably, but geesh, grow a pair. I'm personally not d*mb enough to send out an email like that to members of groups I'm in and not realize It'll be in the news in 2 days but some people are and once again I'm smart enough to realize it was poor judgment relating to joking with your friends vs joking with an organization.

    What? Justification for blatant racist humor....again? You tea party types will defend your racist tactics and shenanigans till the death, won't you? Since it was between "friends", no big deal, right? Tool.
    Because that is distasteful. Unlike you, I know the difference between an inside joke and one that you can share in public. I don't know you on a personal level so I wouldn't tell a clearly racist joke to your face. However, to my friends I'll crack jokes like that all day long because they know me.


    What? If you know someone, on a personal level, that qualifies for the telling of a racist joke??????????? And your justification for it, is that "they know you"???? A fate, I wouldn't wish on an enemy (knowing you). How sad. No doubt, they talk behind your back about what a tool you are.
    If you don't understand this concept than I feel bad for you because I don't you have my social interaction.


    Uh, don't want any parts of your "social interaction" ( if you can call it that).
    Dumb, cretin, racist, bigoted humor. For those with less than average I.Q's.

    In short, yeah, call her an idiot but get over it and lighten up a bit...geesh, you're gonna stroke out before age 15.
    No. I petition that she should be "tarred and feathered" and run out of public office, and made a pariah. I haven't been 15 in 43 years.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    I am merely reiterating what the right has called Barack Obama. He's been called worse. And it is, indeed insulting and disrespectful, which is precisely the point. The problem isn't me. I voted for Barack Obama, and plan to again. You?
    And I don't seem to be creating something that already exists. Uppity n-word translates to "smart jiggaboos"???? Methinks you've confirmed what we already knew. You're a racist (in your mind, clandestine, with none the wiser), who uses racial pejoratives. Hello? Everybody knows already.
    Is "twat" your new mantra....because you keep repeating yourself?
    I turned off the ignore when you posted something that needed to be addressed, lest it stand, "unanswered".
    You definitely were NOT reiterating anything of the sort.
    You were using an insulting reference to link you and the POTUS..no better or worse than the one I provided.
    You may have just as well as said that you and Obama were a couple of real motherf*ckers.
    I honestly believe you think of yourself as someone comparable to Barak Obama when in reality you are a poor intellectual wannabe...and the feigned hurt and accusation of racist towards me confirms it..twat is the new poet.
    When you put a menber on ignore their posts do not show on your computer so you did not know whether I posted something that needed to be addressed or not...add liar to the list

  11. #11
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    You definitely were NOT reiterating anything of the sort.
    You were using an insulting reference to link you and the POTUS..no better or worse than the one I provided.
    You may have just as well as said that you and Obama were a couple of real motherf*ckers.
    I honestly believe you think of yourself as someone comparable to Barak Obama when in reality you are a poor intellectual wannabe...and the feigned hurt and accusation of racist towards me confirms it..twat is the new poet.
    When you put a menber on ignore their posts do not show on your computer so you did not know whether I posted something that needed to be addressed or not...add liar to the list
    You're going to dictate my program for me, knowing my intent and my purpose? You can't do that for yourself...I suggest you refrain from trying to define me, as I'm fully capable and competent enough to define myself, my viewpoint, and my actions.
    I choose when and how to ignore. If you say something off color, in response to my posts, or in general, I'll call you on it....but for the most part, I'll be ignoring your verbal masturbation. Tool.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    How can you say you were reiterating what the right was calling Barak Obama!!
    You were clearly telling us that YOU were an uppity n-word just like Obama.
    Your dishonesty is astounding!
    This is clearly you declaring a similarity between you and the POTUS using insulting slang.
    Ive seldom seen a more transparent lie and never more incompetently concealed

    Poet...I'm not mentally ill, and I'm not a stalker. I just don't take to folks throwing "white privilege" and stereotyping me. I'm not your typical black, gay liberal. I'm an uppity n-word, just like Barack Obama. And I don't give a rat's booty. And debate is civilized discourse. Not one frequented by "low blows", insults, pejorative inferences, or hyperbole. You'd have to bring some reasonable debate to get some. And I haven't seen evidence of such, as of yet.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    You're going to dictate my program for me, knowing my intent and my purpose? You can't do that for yourself...I suggest you refrain from trying to define me, as I'm fully capable and competent enough to define myself, my viewpoint, and my actions.
    I choose when and how to ignore. If you say something off color, in response to my posts, or in general, I'll call you on it....but for the most part, I'll be ignoring your verbal masturbation. Tool.
    When I smell BS I may comment on the stink if I wish..whether you like it or not.
    Tools are useful..you dont seem to have a use, except to amuse.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    When I smell BS I may comment on the stink if I wish..whether you like it or not.
    Tools are useful..you dont seem to have a use, except to amuse.

    Your task is evidently to smear and befoul all that you touch, a negative Midas.
    " ... It's not as though he proved anything, he only refuted my evidence. ..." Archangel 04.01.09

    "Obama is not a brown-skinned anti-war socialist who gives away free healthcare. You're thinking of Jesus."

    “Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.”

  15. #15
    poet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    When I smell BS I may comment on the stink if I wish..whether you like it or not.
    Tools are useful..you dont seem to have a use, except to amuse.
    Urban Dictionary: tool
    Tool
    A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, ect.

    (Shudder)...I'm so scared. You may comment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •