Thread: Swear filter

Swear filter

Could we lighten up the swear filter a little bit? Stoopid and id10t are NOT swear words, and they are many times required adjectives when discussing politicians.

Lets keep the swear filter filtering out swear words, not enforcing good manners.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

I removed idiot but I didn't see stupid on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I removed idiot but I didn't see stupid on the list.
    Thanks I was thinking stupid was there.

That is a relief! With the federal budget being such a hot topic lately, I feel those words are required.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. —Samuel Adams

Test. George Carlin's Seven Words:

XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, motherXXXXer, and tits.

Test Complete.

Being new here, I just needed to know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wind View Post
    Test. George Carlin's Seven Words:

XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, motherXXXXer, and tits.

Test Complete.

Being new here, I just needed to know. Thanks.
    I like this person

that works for me and the xxx'x are so much faster to type and no mispelled words.

very good opinion
    www.paycheckworld.com