Thread: A free book for you?

A free book for you?

I know that I am not modest. How can an author resist recommending his own free ON-LINE book. The link to it should appear below my signature. You will see that it is an autobiography. My long life (I am 79) was not typical and I want to share what I know and think about communism, before it is too late.

Unfortunately, the book is not as widely known as I expected. That is why I am looking for a reader willing to review the book somewhere, either here or in press, for example, in your local newspaper. One leftist said that my book is a cold war relic. But this is not true; no one asked me to write it. I simply felt that I must write.

Thank you in advance,

Ludwik Kowalski
    I am the author of “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality,”

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

This FREE ON-LINE BOOK is based on a diary I kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA). Please share this link with others who might be interested in this authentic testimony. Perhaps someone will publish a review.
    Ludwik Kowalski (Ph.D.)

Thanks for the sharing this book here.
    I love to read different books and it seems like a good book to read so I'll definitely gonna get it and start reading in my free time..!!
    Death will be a warm welcome to release.