Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 202

Thread: Easyrider, and Zorba Are Lying.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040

    Easyrider, and Zorba Are Lying.

    Both of these users if you've been around long enough have both "claimed" to be propagating their views in the name of their religion. They claim to some how love the very people their taught to hate, and then somehow try and twist that into an opinion.

    Now maybe some of you ignore them. maybe others attempt to reason with them to a degree. Well their both liars. Not in their opinions no no their both way too clever for that.

    They are lying because they really don't have an opinion at all! These two are what we call trolls. Not debaters. So in actuality these people are lying in the essence that they are claiming to have an opinion that is effected by their religious views when in fact all they want to do is just hurt.

    If you read their posts they even claim such things in the open! They are the very definition of a troll. A person that harms for the enjoyment, attempts to cause a response, a person who will derail any topic or discussion for the sheer pleasure.

    Not only are these two trolls but they have effectively locked down this site to their posts. They will stop at nothing to greet new people and then we see the new users disappear due to the trolling.

    As a result this site has died. It has lost its reputation of being a worthy debate site compared to others BECAUSE of the result of trolling and users leaving.

    Also by the lack of any admin taking the initiative where in other forums these two would have been banned at the very beginning. Here is a perfect video describing EXACTLY what these two are.

    I also am making a stand saying that we should ignore these two. The whole board! If the admin will not ban these two, will not take action to save this forum and bring credit back to it's members then it's time we as rational people look for another home.

    I implore you to sign below in your solidarity that we want our site back from the trolls. Thank you.

    YouTube - ANALyzing Trolls

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Let's see....

    In one post alone you have managed to do the following:

    1) Confuse "their" vs "they're" a number of times
    2) Complain about being a troll when your post is actually a trolling post
    3) Insult the admin of this forum who PAYS the cost to maintain this forum

    Smart move. Reported.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Just a couple of points.
    These two are fundamentalists christians who debate from a fundamentalist Christian point of view.
    The fact that you dont like what they say does not make them trolls.
    I would say that they are not the reason why this site is getting a handful of users using it a day..it is because this site mostly debates two topics
    Gay whinging
    Gun owning

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Let's see....

    In one post alone you have managed to do the following:

    1) Confuse "their" vs "they're" a number of times
    2) Complain about being a troll when your post is actually a trolling post
    3) Insult the admin of this forum who PAYS the cost to maintain this forum

    Smart move. Reported.
    1. Spelling Nazi I see.

    2. It's not a trolling post. I am in no way attempting to derive pleasure or a negative reaction from others. i am attempting to invoke action on these people because any one with a brain can clearly see the game their playing.

    3. I am not insulting the Admin Steve. I am bringing to the forefront he/she lack of moderation period. We as users of this forum have a right stated by the forum guidelines to abide by rules. Trolling and the behavior these two have displayed are well in violation of these set rules.

    Not only are the in violation but their actions have made this forum in violation of it's very creation because it causes a detriment to all forum members regardless of opinion to be able to debate without the trolls or the people who simply want to derail a topic.

    That is not fair to either you or me Steve.

    4. Report me then. It's your opinion although I feel a rather idiotic one but go ahead. I can say that many other forum members here would more than agree with me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Just a couple of points.
    These two are fundamentalists christians who debate from a fundamentalist Christian point of view.
    The fact that you dont like what they say does not make them trolls.
    I would say that they are not the reason why this site is getting a handful of users using it a day..it is because this site mostly debates two topics
    Gay whinging
    Gun owning
    See I thought that too gans. But here is the issue. They always try to turn the attention toward themselves. You even catch them not even caring about their own opinion or the reasons behind it. It makes no sense!

    A Fundamentalist would try to convert you. or at best give reasoning as to why they have such motivations. Both do neither so saying they say these things out of a matter of opinion based upon religion simply isn't true.

    I wouldn't care about their opinions if they weren't in violation of the rules, if they didn't derail every single thread topic and chase other people away....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    See I thought that too gans. But here is the issue. They always try to turn the attention toward themselves. You even catch them not even caring about their own opinion or the reasons behind it. It makes no sense!

    A Fundamentalist would try to convert you. or at best give reasoning as to why they have such motivations. These both do not do either so saying they say these things out of a matter of opinion based upon religion simply isn't true.

    I wouldn't care about their opinions if they weren't in violation of the rules, if they didn't derail every single thread topic and chase other people away....
    JJ.
    You and others ask the same questions over and over again.
    Then you feign shock horror when you getr the same answer over and over again...thats why I have come to the conclusion that you like it.

    As an exChristian you must acknowledge that a fundie Christian starts on the assumption that the Bible is the word of God and fits their views of the world around that assumption...so why ask a fundie a question that you and other could predict the answer and then complain about the answer that you knew full well you would get?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Well, if I were running a debate forum (which I might do actually) and you posted that I would immediately ban you, delete this thread, and ban anyone who mentioned it. It is not the admin's job to police these forums and if you don't like it than I suggest you find somewhere else to post. Who do you think you are telling someone how they should run a site THEY pay for? How about a little appreciation for the time and money put in by our admin?

    And no, as an accountant I am not a spelling nazi but come on, three-four times missing the "their" vs "they're"?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    JJ.
    You and others ask the same questions over and over again.
    Then you feign shock horror when you getr the same answer over and over again...thats why I have come to the conclusion that you like it.

    As an exChristian you must acknowledge that a fundie Christian starts on the assumption that the Bible is the word of God and fits their views of the world around that assumption...so why ask a fundie a question that you and other could predict the answer and then complain about the answer that you knew full well you would get?
    Ha, very well put.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    JJ.
    You and others ask the same questions over and over again.
    Then you feign shock horror when you getr the same answer over and over again...thats why I have come to the conclusion that you like it.
    No gans. In actuality I have realized both Zorba and EZ have been trolls for quite some time. I just went along in hopes that others may pick up on their notions and habits.

    I do not enjoy being insulted nor having topics derailed or just stopped for a shouting match with someone sitting behind a screen beaming with satisfaction that they have now invoked a response and killed yet another topic.



    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    As an exChristian you must acknowledge that a fundie Christian starts on the assumption that the Bible is the word of God and fits their views of the world around that assumption...so why ask a fundie a question that you and other could predict the answer and then complain about the answer that you knew full well you would get?
    Yes yes Gans but please look closely at what they post OK? It is NOT the answer I am complaining about. It is the manner in WHICH said answer is given. they give answers that are in violation of the rules in this forum.

    I am not complaining because i do not agree. If an Atheist said some of the replies toward a Fundamentalist in the same manner they have in turn I would be calling them a troll as well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Well, if I were running a debate forum (which I might do actually) and you posted that I would immediately ban you, delete this thread, and ban anyone who mentioned it. It is not the admin's job to police these forums and if you don't like it than I suggest you find somewhere else to post.
    Then WHAT is the job of the Admin? How can you even have rules on a forum if there is no one to enforce them? Your playing coy and sympathetic because someone pays for a site. That is still no excuse to let trolls run rampant on this forum. Period.

    And Steve the same can be said for a real debate forum. You go to any well modded debate forum and these two would be banned in an instant. Not because their Fundamentalists but because they are trolls....

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Who do you think you are telling someone how they should run a site THEY pay for? How about a little appreciation for the time and money put in by our admin?
    How about you actually stop for a second and realize that money is not a get out of jail free card for other people here Steve. I'd gladly donate to keep the site running if it were moderated correctly.



    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    And no, as an accountant I am not a spelling nazi but come on, three-four times missing the "their" vs "they're"?
    Well I'm in the middle of getting ready for work here. So typing fast and multitasking to get out the door.

  11. #11
    Zorba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Both of these users if you've been around long enough have both "claimed" to be propagating their views in the name of their religion. They claim to some how love the very people their taught to hate, and then somehow try and twist that into an opinion.

    Now maybe some of you ignore them. maybe others attempt to reason with them to a degree. Well their both liars. Not in their opinions no no their both way too clever for that.

    They are lying because they really don't have an opinion at all! These two are what we call trolls. Not debaters. So in actuality these people are lying in the essence that they are claiming to have an opinion that is effected by their religious views when in fact all they want to do is just hurt.

    If you read their posts they even claim such things in the open! They are the very definition of a troll. A person that harms for the enjoyment, attempts to cause a response, a person who will derail any topic or discussion for the sheer pleasure.

    Not only are these two trolls but they have effectively locked down this site to their posts. They will stop at nothing to greet new people and then we see the new users disappear due to the trolling.

    As a result this site has died. It has lost its reputation of being a worthy debate site compared to others BECAUSE of the result of trolling and users leaving.

    Also by the lack of any admin taking the initiative where in other forums these two would have been banned at the very beginning. Here is a perfect video describing EXACTLY what these two are.

    I also am making a stand saying that we should ignore these two. The whole board! If the admin will not ban these two, will not take action to save this forum and bring credit back to it's members then it's time we as rational people look for another home.

    I implore you to sign below in your solidarity that we want our site back from the trolls. Thank you.

    YouTube - ANALyzing Trolls
    What a typical hate filled leftist homosexual, who also has been given over to a reprobates attempt to silence those whom you come to realize you can never defeat with truth, since no truth exists within you.

    Now that you have accepted your new found Godless form of debauchery, you will embrace the tried and true militancy of the homosexuals and attack those who oppose what you represent with the venom and vileness of one who lies and misrepresents in every respect what is true as you claim to be motivated by an atheists love. If you weren't such a scary example of depraved humanity, you would be a joke. But sadly, you and your like minded cohorts are nothing to be amused by since you represent the character and values that will lead to the destruction of this country first, and then this world.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,660
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    I do not enjoy being insulted nor having topics derailed or just stopped for a shouting match with someone sitting behind a screen beaming with satisfaction that they have now invoked a response and killed yet another topic.
    It says a lot about you for letting them do this to you so easily (assuming they actually are doing it).

    Yes yes Gans but please look closely at what they post OK? It is NOT the answer I am complaining about. It is the manner in WHICH said answer is given. they give answers that are in violation of the rules in this forum.
    Great News! There is a little red exclamation point (well, it is black with a red triangle around it) which reports post that are in violation of forum rules. I've been here almost five years and if the post is in violation it is removed, if the admin doesn't mind it than it stays and you move on. Give it a go...no thank you necessary.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    What a typical hate filled leftist homosexual, who also has been given over to a reprobates attempt to silence those whom you come to realize you can never defeat with truth, since no truth exists within you.

    Now that you have accepted your new found Godless form of debauchery, you will embrace the tried and true militancy of the homosexuals and attack those who oppose what you represent with the venom and vileness of one who lies and misrepresents in every respect what is true as you claim to be motivated by an atheists love. If you weren't such a scary example of depraved humanity, you would be a joke. But sadly, you and your like minded cohorts are nothing to be amused by since you represent the character and values that will lead to the destruction of this country first, and then this world.

    I rest my case fellow forum members. Debate with this person if you wish. I'm off to work.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    It says a lot about you for letting them do this to you so easily (assuming they actually are doing it).
    It's not just me. it's everyone Steve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Great News! There is a little red exclamation point (well, it is black with a red triangle around it) which reports post that are in violation of forum rules. I've been here almost five years and if the post is in violation it is removed, if the admin doesn't mind it than it stays and you move on. Give it a go...no thank you necessary.
    he gives it a "needs more evidence" reply. Just like to others I've talked to who have tried to report them. They get a there's not ENOUGH complaints excuse....

    I've already reported them both only to have sorry excuses thrown at me.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Just a couple of points.
    These two are fundamentalists christians who debate from a fundamentalist Christian point of view.
    I disagree. These are two Fundamental Radical Christians who are homophobic and will not admit it to themselves. They hate anyone who does not live up to what THEY consider is a " good Christian"..

    " Repent heathens or you'll wind up in the Pit"
    Accept your lord and Savior or burn in hell for eternity"...

    These are NOT answers to a topic, nor do they have a place in a debate. They don't want to debate, they want to save the world form sin, and they don't care who they offend doing it.
    "You're too stupid to be saved." -- EasyRider.


    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
    Epicurus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •