Thread: Help Me Out Please!

Help Me Out Please!

I am currently a senior at the University of Houston. Im required to perform a survey for my Statistics class. This is a very short survey and should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for your time.

Here is the link to the survey.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...FPUVE6MQ#gid=0

Zorba Guest
    I took it...

As far as I can guess it's because there's several a's in the name and people seem to assume an a at the end means girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Ok..............

I couldn't open it on my computer but best of luck anyway. Remember that opinions are just that, they are not right or wrong they are just opinions. It not a question of good or evil.

So what kind of help on your survey do you require ? I have not checked the link that you have shared... Would you like to brief about it?

done go survey

Quote Originally Posted by ccc02012 View Post
    done go survey
    The OP's request was Thanksgiving of 2010. One would hope that they have graduated by now...
    Ain't life funny...