Thread: The Entire Bush tax cuts will be extended; Obama will surrender.

The Entire Bush tax cuts will be extended; Obama will surrender.

Obama (as usual) will surrender; the entire Bush tax cuts will be extended.

The U.S. OMB advises the President and the U.S. CBO advises the congress. The function if those government offices are to perform research and analysis with regard to the federal budget. Despite supply-sidersí contrary opinions, federal tax reductions without accompanying spending reductions generally increase our federal budget deficit more than otherwise.

I advocate the president determine how much increase, (based upon the OMBís estimate regarding any tax reduction bill passed through congress), of federal deficit heís willing to accept due to a tax reduction bill. He should announce that he will not sign a bill that exceeds that finite amount. The president should not budge from that position. The entire Bush tax cuts will then remain expired until the Republicans agree to compromise or until 2013.

After the Democrats failed to bring the tax bill onto the floor of both houses prior to the 2010 elections, I voted for the Green Party. If all available candidates for federal office had been unacceptable, (i.e. Democratic or right wingers), I would have abstained from voting.

I wonít vote for Democrats until they find and retain their courage.

Respectfully, Supposn

Respectfully, you are wasting your time broadcasting your voting choices. There are only two kind of responses you are going to get, those who agree with you and those who don't.

Since you don't seem to be willing to debate those who don't, the only conclusion is that you are waiting around to go 'Yea I know right' with someone... i.e. a waste of time.
    Morals are a religious Myth.. - Xcaliber
    How is Evil Immoral? - Xcaliber
    I am right until you prove otherwise - Xcaliber

Quote Originally Posted by Supposn View Post
    Obama (as usual) will surrender; the entire Bush tax cuts will be extended.
    I really don't think he's surrendering. He's been a lackey for the Ruling Class all along.