Poll: Should we?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Should we have summer vacation?

Arrow Should we have summer vacation?

Yes?
    No?
    Burnez

Yes we should. I see no benefit to mandating school be year round, nor do I see there to be sufficient funding to make such a thing possible.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

I meant to vote "yes."

---------------------------------------------------------

Actually, lots of schools have breaks a couple weeks at a time throughout the year. Mine has summer vacation though, and I personally like it better that way. I might not be not an expert, but I imagine summer vacation cost less tax dollars. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tonii, you seem most interested in school-related issues. Would I be right if I said you were 14 or younger?
    Last edited by COBHC; 11-18-2010 at 06:54 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

Absolutely! My wife is a teacher and she needs that time off!

I meant to vote “Yes” I see no benefit to mandating school be year round and nor see sufficient funding to make such a thing possible.
    Last edited by max008; 10-19-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    max008

Everybody needs a little R & R,to have a piece mind!Everything in non-stop these days.
    A mistake made by many people with great convictions is that they will let nothing stand in the way of their views,not even kindness.
    " Bryant H.McGill "