Thread: No guns ever!

No guns ever!

I thought the title might draw more attention.

Anywho, wouldn't it be cool if guns were never invented and all we had were swords and the other various bladed weapons?

EX. A guy pulls a knife on you in an alley, then you suddenly whip out a katana (or full-on battle ax?!?). This would make me feel more epic.
    "Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes so when you judge them you are a mile away and have their shoes."

I want us all to fight like knights in medieval times and fantasy novels.

Screw guns, give me a LONG SWORD!!! And some awesome plate armor and a shield. I'll be set!

Quote Originally Posted by dcraw5566 View Post
    I want us all to fight like knights in medieval times and fantasy novels.

Screw guns, give me a LONG SWORD!!! And some awesome plate armor and a shield. I'll be set!
    YES! That is EXACTLY what I am talking about! Swords and armor are freaking epic!
    "Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes so when you judge them you are a mile away and have their shoes."

This doesn't exactly count, since there are guns in Red Faction. But I thought this video was pretty awesome, and you don't see any guns in the video being used.

YouTube - Red Faction Guerrilla super hammer cheat HD
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

To be honest...

Swords are really awesome, but to be perfectly honest I would rather get shot than be stabbed...

Then we'd have repeating crossbows that put those of China to shame.
    Girls like guns too

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_XT View Post
    Then we'd have repeating crossbows that put those of China to shame.
    YouTube - ‪Electric Automatic Cross Bow‬‏
    “We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” - Reagan

"A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading."
    - C. S. Lewis

"I suffer more harassment as a former homosexual than I ever did as an out and proud homosexual." - Greg Quinlan, PFOX