Poll: Our Jews White?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 102

Thread: Our Jews White?

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    No it isn't. It has traditionally been following the harvesting of crops through the country, and stopping on common land and in empty fields while doing it, then finding a long term pitch for the winter. Others have been part of the travelling shows, though this is still viable for some, my Dad was chaplain to the travelling showmen for a while. I'm not suggesting for a moment that theft or prostitution should be condoned among Roma any more than any other community, but it is not unreasonable to accommodate places to stop for the night with some basic facilities, and pitches for overwintering.
    You make me laugh.
    Do you think that gypsies have horse pulled caravans and sell lucky heather?
    People like you are dangerous and ignorant.
    You should come around my neck of the woods and see the hell that the people living near the illegal gypsy camp have to live with every day.
    You should see the filth and vandalism that they leave in their official sites and the ' common land' where they camp..as well as the thieving done.
    Why?? Because years ago they used to follow the harvesting of crops and now the immigrants are doing it more efficiently??
    Do you think that the London dockers would have been excused to start a crime wave of pickpocketing,scamming and burglary because the new container system put them out of work?
    Your dad may have been chaplain to them..my brother had one as a best friend and did a bit of work with him on the fair grounds.
    Much later on my brothers son helped him for a while...he got ripped off for his wages..a pikey is a pikey

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, UK
    Posts
    4,892
    And a racist is a racist.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    No one has blamed the so called white people for the deeds listed in NATO's list. He is just playing the victim.

    Trolling (mockery) is the only sane response to your posts and NATOs.
    Consider yourself lucky that I answered your post (I am feeling magnanimous today).

    Now I am going back to watching "Police,Adjective" (for the second time, since it deserves a second look) a film way above your head, kiddo.

    A magnanimous troll is nearly an oxymoron but you are a complete m*ron.
    NATO was making a valid statement not being a victim..you are the one with the chip on your shoulder whiney

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    ganso, .

    the day you get a brain transplant (the brain of chimpanzee would do, since it would easiy double your present IQ and cure your racism) I'll talk to you again (maybe).

    This forum is so zzzzzz....zzzzzz

    I am watching "The Secret in their Eyes" in Spanish, of course, tonight

    Whiney....why would I want to 'talk' to a 2nd rate troll?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,073
    As someone that actually works with the Roma, I might comment that Gansao here is showing racist thinking.

    I work with them (occasionally). And I dislike working with them (hardest clients to deal with). The shack towns are indeed breeding pits of crime and lawlessness. For those who grow up within this system, breaking the cycle is hard. But that has nothing to do with race or group - it has everything to go with the particular local community. I KNOW that under the same circumstances, persons of other nationalities will behave identically. The shack towns attract all those down on their luck, and if you drop immigrants into a shack town, they too will very likely show the same behaviour eventually.

    I've long stopped thinking of them as Gypsies, or Roma... to me, they're "the ones from Kozeljeva 8a" shacks, no matter the nationality.

    And if you manage to get them out of it, they have a perfectly fine chance of becoming normal. Plenty of those exist - but no one sees them. Why not? Because in a suit and with an umbrella, they look just like "one of the normals". An inverse no true Scotsman argument, essentially.

    BTW, as a side note: I'm just denying racial foundations for accusations here. It's not the race, it's the local community. And these must be dealt with. By police+social services.

    As for the Roma nomadic lifestyle - over here, you don't get nomadic Roma. You get third generation illegally settled Roma. Nomadic lifestyle is no longer present at all. Problem is, how to deal with those shack towns. You can't just tear them down, all you'll get is a swarm of homeless poor. But if you legalize them, buy off the property and allow them to build proper infrastructure, it sends the wrong message to other landowners who'd also like to build outside of the planned areas...

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Iuris View Post
    As someone that actually works with the Roma, I might comment that Gansao here is showing racist thinking.

    I work with them (occasionally). And I dislike working with them (hardest clients to deal with). The shack towns are indeed breeding pits of crime and lawlessness. For those who grow up within this system, breaking the cycle is hard. But that has nothing to do with race or group - it has everything to go with the particular local community. I KNOW that under the same circumstances, persons of other nationalities will behave identically. The shack towns attract all those down on their luck, and if you drop immigrants into a shack town, they too will very likely show the same behaviour eventually.

    I've long stopped thinking of them as Gypsies, or Roma... to me, they're "the ones from Kozeljeva 8a" shacks, no matter the nationality.

    And if you manage to get them out of it, they have a perfectly fine chance of becoming normal. Plenty of those exist - but no one sees them. Why not? Because in a suit and with an umbrella, they look just like "one of the normals". An inverse no true Scotsman argument, essentially.

    BTW, as a side note: I'm just denying racial foundations for accusations here. It's not the race, it's the local community. And these must be dealt with. By police+social services.

    As for the Roma nomadic lifestyle - over here, you don't get nomadic Roma. You get third generation illegally settled Roma. Nomadic lifestyle is no longer present at all. Problem is, how to deal with those shack towns. You can't just tear them down, all you'll get is a swarm of homeless poor. But if you legalize them, buy off the property and allow them to build proper infrastructure, it sends the wrong message to other landowners who'd also like to build outside of the planned areas...
    I resent that you are accusing me of 'racist thinking' .
    I am identifying a group of people that consistently show criminal tendencies
    It is knee jerk reactions like that you have demonstrated , that makes the problem worse.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, UK
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    I resent that you are accusing me of 'racist thinking' .
    I am identifying a group of people that consistently show criminal tendencies
    It is knee jerk reactions like that you have demonstrated , that makes the problem worse.
    Just like those who identified a group of people who are greedy (hint: they called them Jews).
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    Just like those who identified a group of people who are greedy (hint: they called them Jews).
    Have you had any actual experience with gypsies upon which you can base your opinion? Obviously you haven't or you wouldn't be making such foolish claims about their lifestyle and what they actually do.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    Just like those who identified a group of people who are greedy (hint: they called them Jews).
    I expect rubbish like that from you.
    You have a habit of making strawman arguments when you cannot defend your own position.
    Jews do not have a culture of stealing and contempt for other people.
    Their plight was exactly the opposite of the gypsies.
    The gypsies have fools like you defending them even if it means being dishonest.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    Have you had any actual experience with gypsies upon which you can base your opinion? Obviously you haven't or you wouldn't be making such foolish claims about their lifestyle and what they actually do.
    He claims his father was their vicar

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    to listen to a couple of dogs barking is far more interesting and instructive than to read the 'conversation' of the racists Nato and ganso (goose).
    Then go and listen to them Whiney

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    Perhaps you can explain exactly what's racist about our complaints.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    Perhaps you can explain exactly what's racist about our complaints.
    He cant , neither can Jo but they think if they state it enough times and squeeze in a nazi/jew comment they dont have to

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, UK
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    Perhaps you can explain exactly what's racist about our complaints.
    The fact that you are making derogatory remarks about an entire ethnic group of people, calling them criminals. It's not reasonable to blame all Roma for the actions of some, nor for the position they are forced into by a society that is hostile to their traditional way of life. Even those Roma who try to integrate meet with hostility.

    He claims his father was their vicar
    Are you suggesting I'm making it up?
    Mart returns to King's Lynn
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    The fact that you are making derogatory remarks about an entire ethnic group of people, calling them criminals. It's not reasonable to blame all Roma for the actions of some, nor for the position they are forced into by a society that is hostile to their traditional way of life. Even those Roma who try to integrate meet with hostility.



    Are you suggesting I'm making it up?
    Mart returns to King's Lynn
    This group of people has a tradition of of crime.
    what do you call intergrate?
    Get a job, save up for a house or rent a nice flat maybe?
    In fact when the local gypsies had opposition to them building on green belt land without planning permission( which would not be given because it is green belt land) THEY were the ones crying racism.
    Now why would they cry racism when they are being treated like everyone else?
    Because they had fools like you to support them.

    As for making it up..if you said it was raining I would still look out the window.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •