Poll: Our Jews White?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Jews White?

Hard to say. It's not polite to accuse the jewish people of anything, yet readily recognized whites are fair game for blaming all of society's problems on. You got a problem, it's all the fault of old white guys. Apparently our race is fair to attack, but every other race on the planet is protected and can't be blamed for anything.

Black on black crime? Whitey's fault.

AIDS affecting primarily black people? Whitey's fault.

Illegal immigrants being primarily mexican? Whitey's fault.

Can't earn a good job because you're not qualified and can't meet the minimum performance? Whitey's fault.

Dealing drugs because you live in a poor neighborhood? Whitey's fault.

Murdered in the gutter by rival gang members because you encroached on their turf and disrespected them in front of their homeys? Whitey's fault.

That seems to be how it is. Anytime you've got a social ill, who do you blame? Either you blame white people, or if you're politically incorrect you blame jews, because you're foolish enough to believe there's proof that they're secretly trying to take over the world.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Jo, simone, Jitobear, etc. were very eager to accuse you of racism on that other thread NATO, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Though I must comment on how easy you make it for your opponents to accuse of you of racism.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    Jo, simone, Jitobear, etc. were very eager to accuse you of racism on that other thread NATO, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Though I must comment on how easy you make it for your opponents to accuse of you of racism.
    I dont know COBHC.
    I think NATO is accusing other races of excusing their own shortcomings by being racist towards white people..but maybe I read it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    I dont know COBHC.
    I think NATO is accusing other races of excusing their own shortcomings by being racist towards white people..but maybe I read it wrong
    That's the case I'm making. And if one looks at the news they see this being done, over and over again.

Obama's old preacher spreads the message of black power and hatred of white people, and he gets away with it.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    That's the case I'm making. And if one looks at the news they see this being done, over and over again.

Obama's old preacher spreads the message of black power and hatred of white people, and he gets away with it.
    Many white people seem to have a knee jerk reaction to cry racism to any criticism of any kind toward another race and are the same ones that cry stereotype when ever one makes an obvious statement about another race.
    However these same people applaud any criticism of white people and agree with any obvious stereotype .
    I am not sure whether this is because of self hatred or stupity.

I'd say it's because of both. Because we're white we're apparently supposed to feel guilty about absolutely everything our ancestors did to minority groups over the course of history.

Yet when it comes to minority people, if you've got ancestors who were war lords, drug lords, or dictators that carried out genocide against millions of indigenous people due to conflicting political positions, then apparently that's alright and you get a free pass on everything evil your people have done.

Who's the offspring of the one that ordered the genocide in Rwanda? Do we get to make them out to be villainous for so many thousands butchered? Or must we forgive and forget because they're not white?

I'd say it's because of both. Because we're white we're apparently supposed to feel guilty about absolutely everything our ancestors did to minority groups over the course of history.

Yet when it comes to minority people, if you've got ancestors who were war lords, drug lords, or dictators that carried out genocide against millions of indigenous people due to conflicting political positions, then apparently that's alright and you get a free pass on everything evil your people have done.

Who's the offspring of the one that ordered the genocide in Rwanda? Do we get to make them out to be villainous for so many thousands butchered? Or must we forgive and forget because they're not white?
    What is conveniently forgotten about the slave trade in America was that it WAS a slave trade..the slaves were provided by Africans.
    Also while the slaves were being mistreated my ancestors were living just as miserable lives earning a pittance down a mine or factory.
    They were little more than slaves and treated no better.
    I dont owe a thing to Black people, Jews,Indians,Eskimos or Welsh people.

Black Africans have killed more black Africans than white Europeans have killed black people.
    Mugabe kills his own people in Zimbabwe and blames the UK.
    Iran kills its dissenters and blames the USA AND the UK.

You can't criticize a race for racism; that's a generalization of a race, that is racist. Every race has racist people. But you can't accuse black people in general of racism any more than you can accuse white people of racism.

I do agree, though, that I don't owe anyone an apology for being white.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

I regret my user name.

You can't criticize a race for racism; that's a generalization of a race, that is racist. Every race has racist people. But you can't accuse black people in general of racism any more than you can accuse white people of racism.

I do agree, though, that I don't owe anyone an apology for being white.
    You can say there is a general acceptance within that race or people of that race within a community.
    You can generalise if you are making a generalised comment.
    I can say black people make good boxers that does not mean that every black person can box well .Sometimes we make a comment assuming the person who receives it will use their intelligence and understand the generalised nature of the comment, otherwise we would never be able to make a comment and expect it to be understood.
    In fact deliberately misunderstanding a comment is a tactic to accuse others of racism, misogyny etc

I guess I should've understood NATO's position. After all, Jo Bennett recently accused me of racism for almost this exact same reason. I was saying something along the lines of "Arab guys beat their wives" in which I was refering only to the specific Radical Islamic guys who actually do beat their wives.

Except I didn't "deliberately" misunderstand NATO's position, and I don't think Jo deliberately misunderstood mine. Though Antonia certainly would have. Thanks for explaining it.

I regret my user name.

I guess I should've understood NATO's position. After all, Jo Bennett recently accused me of racism for almost this exact same reason. I was saying something along the lines of "Arab guys beat their wives" in which I was refering only to the specific Radical Islamic guys who actually do beat their wives.

Except I didn't "deliberately" misunderstand NATO's position, and I don't think Jo deliberately misunderstood mine. Though Antonia certainly would have. Thanks for explaining it.
    I hope I didnt give the impression that I thought YOU were stupid or deliberately misundestanding NATO.
    You are a top bloke and have my greatest respect.
    Take it as read that any of my barbs are not aimed you

J Miro Guest
    Hard to say. It's not polite to accuse the jewish people of anything, yet readily recognized whites are fair game for blaming all of society's problems on. You got a problem, it's all the fault of old white guys. Apparently our race is fair to attack, but every other race on the planet is protected and can't be blamed for anything.

Can't earn a good job because you're not qualified and can't meet the minimum performance? Whitey's fault.

Murdered in the gutter by rival gang members because you encroached on their turf and disrespected them in front of their homeys? Whitey's fault.
    Whitey's sure had it tough.

OPoster has a thick Southern drawl.

'Our Jews white'?

'Our' Muslims Black?

If they're Iranian (Persian) they are caucasian (white).
    'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

"10 to 1 that in usual fashion, a post which breaks down an issue to its core will be completely ignored by the opposition as they go on discussing irrelevant minutia." - Archangel

'It's not rational to judge something in the present on actions people took a thousand years ago.' - jyoshu

'I AM your god, damit! And you will love me or, I will kill you dead.'

That seems to be how it is. Anytime you've got a social ill, who do you blame? Either you blame white people, or if you're politically incorrect you blame jews, because you're foolish enough to believe there's proof that they're secretly trying to take over the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    invasion of America? Whitey's fault
    Genocide of American Natives? Whitey's fault
    War against Mexico and land grab Whitey's fault
    Slavery of Black people? Whitey's fault
    Vietnam War ? Whitey's fault
    Segregation in the South and North? Whitey's fault
    Murder of Martin Luther King? a whitey killed him
    Invasion of Iraq? Whitey's fault
    Invasion of Afghanistan? Whitey's fault
    Gun proliferation? Whitey's fault
    NATO makes a social comment and Winston treats us to a history lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    invasion of America? Whitey's fault
    Genocide of American Natives? Whitey's fault
    War against Mexico and land grab Whitey's fault
    Slavery of Black people? Whitey's fault
    Vietnam War ? Whitey's fault
    Segregation in the South and North? Whitey's fault
    Murder of Martin Luther King? a whitey killed him
    Invasion of Iraq? Whitey's fault
    Invasion of Afghanistan? Whitey's fault
    Gun proliferation? Whitey's fault
    You wanna play this game, Aussie? That's fine by me.

World Trade Center attack? Al Qaeda.

Occupation of Korea and slaughtering the local culture? Japanese.

Unprovoked bombing of Pearl Harbor? Japanese.

369,000+ indigenous Chinese people slaughtered for no reason? Japanese.

Murder of infant girls? Chinese.

Those who made the slave trade possible by actually selling their friends, relatives and neighbors? Africa.

300,000 people starved to death in Mogadishu? Mohammad Farrah Aidid, a Somali.

Rwanda Genocide? The Hutus.

Female genital mutilation? Africa, Asia, Iraq and many other countries.

Rise of power by the drug cartel in Mexico? Mexico, Korea, Colombia, China, South America, Central America, Vietnam, Russia, etc.

Drug relating kidnappings, beheadings and car bombings? Mexico.

DC Beltway Sniper? Black muslims.

Massacre at Hue? Vietnamese.

Virginia Tech massacre? A Korean student.

Most of the killings in Chicago? Black gang members.

The Halabja poison gas attack? Iraqi, Saddam Hussein.

The list of war crimes committed by the Japanese alone is staggering.

How many of these groups could be considered white?
    Last edited by NATO 556; 08-18-2010 at 07:31 PM.