Poll: Our Jews White?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Jews White?

Our Jews White?

Important question, here. Jews are often lumped with whites in accusations of white racism, but since Jews are an oppressed people, can they be white?

Who exactly are 'our' jews?

I think he meant to say "are jews white". Its funny though, its like he's saying either you're white or you're one of the oppressed races lol
    when man tried to understand nature, theism was born
    when man tried to understand God, atheism was born

Quote Originally Posted by unkerpaulie View Post
    I think he meant to say "are jews white". Its funny though, its like he's saying either you're white or you're one of the oppressed races lol
    I realised that on both counts..its a troll maybe

mine isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennedict View Post
    mine isnt.
    Sammy Davis?

It doesn't make a difference whether Jews "our" white or not. They're still human beings. And you can't group people as "whites" or "oppressed races." People of all races are capable of discrimination, and likewise all races are victims of discrimination, including whites.
    Last edited by COBHC; 08-10-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Sammy Davis?
    Sean Paul.

Sean Paul.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Big Czimpin View Post
    Important question, here. Jews are often lumped with whites in accusations of white racism, but since Jews are an oppressed people, can they be white?
    Most Jews in the US, Israel and Europe are substantially if not entirely of European ancestry.

White but not suitable for recruiting to the KKKause. Forgive my stammer.
    "They asked if I had found Jesus and I didn't even know He was missing."

Some are. Some aren't. There has been a bit of controversy in Israel over the influx of a number of Jews from Ethiopia, long resident in that nation, long, as in centuries.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Some are. Some aren't. There has been a bit of controversy in Israel over the influx of a number of Jews from Ethiopia, long resident in that nation, long, as in centuries.
    So the answer is..some jews are white and some jews are black.....what a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    So the answer is..some jews are white and some jews are black.....what a surprise
    another important question solved by the 4forums crew. well done team!!!!!!!!!

another important question solved by the 4forums crew. well done team!!!!!!!!!
    High five!

J Miro Guest
    Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews have roughly 30 percent European ancestry, with most of the rest of their ancestry from the Middle East.