Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob the Poor! Do Not Cut Corporate Welfare!

Rob the Poor! Do Not Cut Corporate Welfare!

Our nation has flourished because of its economic policy to rob the poor and give everything to the corporation and the wealthy.

Don't change this policy!
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Do you have any constructive ideas that don't involve communism propaganda? Anything at all?
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Is it communist propaganda to not rob the poor?
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

I think you have missed the boat on this one Simone.
    With the free for all Chinese and Indian economies about to dominate the world and the European economies preparing to partially dismantle their welfare systems!

a modern day dooh nibor?

And Communist Red China is getting set to rule the world, absolutely, in collusion with Wal-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    And Communist Red China is getting set to rule the world, absolutely, in collusion with Wal-mart.
    Aided by the millions of consumers who shop at Walmart

Which is why I will not shop at Wal-mart.

I will not give aid and comfort to a communist nation.

Simone obviously doesn't understand the difference between quality and quantity when starting threads.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Which is why I will not shop at Wal-mart.

I will not give aid and comfort to a communist nation.
    If you actually boycott Chinese goods or indeed Wal-mart because of their association with China then I admire your conviction.

we dont have wal-mart in montreal...
    i have to buy my ice cream from expensive places.

Wal-mart has been a destructive force in America, destroying small business and manufacturing in our country. I consider shopping at Wal-mart to be treasonous.

but ice cream is cheap there.

Don't want to call you a liar, but statistically, most Americans who claim not to shop at Wal-Mart actually still shop there.

You could perhaps say what they really mean is "I don't shop at Wal-Mart. Except when only they have stock of what I want. Or if the price is cheaper. Or if the other stores are closed. Or if I'm driving by and it's convenient".
    He or she who supports a State organized in a military way – whether directly or indirectly – participates in sin. Each man takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes.

~ Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Bennedict View Post
    but ice cream is cheap there.
    You Must Lean to Live WITHOUT ICE CREAM!