Thread: Georgia is empire of falsehood!

Georgia is empire of falsehood!

Iím not going to confirm but I seems that most part of Georgian officials took their cue from president Saakashvili. This babbler infected anyone! Well, they just lie in case back-burner issue but in time of Ďglobalí problems they could get order from president how to lie!
    July 26 as a result of Asin terroristsí diversion a half part of Georgia was cut off from juice! But head of PTL-500 Imereti declared that it was simple emergency! How long will you lie?
    Look, my friend from police said that it was a warning of terrorists to Saakashvili who delays payments to them! Itís too hard for perception Ė Georgian president pays for terrorists! And in case of trouble terrorists start thinking how to jog memory!

Georgian opposition faces new treatment of officials.

Georgian opposition faces new treatment of officials. Not a single publishing firm would dare accept an order for making graphic arts production for opposition under pains of shutdown! Manager of some publishing firms apologized a lot but told me that most part of Georgia has got unofficial warning of Ministry of Home Affairs that any collaboration with opposition will lead to punishment! In fact, Saakashvili has got full control over Georgian printed matters in his gands. Wasnít it enough of Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of State Securityís restrictions of opposition and nation-wide oppressions? But no, Saakashvili just wants to shut everybody up! People are sort of to know their place whilst bloody dictatorship is basically maintained through fear and foggage! As for the rest of the world, Saakashvili gives one more deception show!

Since when did international organizations start to close their eyes at human rights violation? I wonder can it ride on the fact who and how violate those rights?
    Georgian friends of mine told me that over two hundred of Georgian soldiers and officers who refused to take part of this gamble are in prison from the time of war in South Ossetia (2008)! If you please that during two years those people are in prison no trial, no record! Most interesting that everybody in Georgia know about it but no one do anything!
    Iím sure that coursed Georgian nation afraid their dictator but why tenners of non-governmental organizations are keep silent about it? Those organizations are working in Georgia officially but keep silent! There are a lot of questions but too little answers. I want to ask you: all those organizations and humanitarian funds can actuate the case of human right violation by order from high-rank owners. It could be Washingtonís order, for example. Thatís why all of it keeps silent Ė they didnít have an order for it only!

All his reports in respect of Sochi Olympic Games are XXXXXXXX!

Iím sitting in my chair and smiling, Iím smiling because I know that Georgian president Saakashvili is sly but now I know his secret. All his reports in respect of Sochi Olympic Games are XXXXXXXX!
    Itís true some time ago I have read a lot of information in the web and of course I have had a wrong opinion in this connection Ė I thought that Sochi is scrap-heap now. In actual fact we all made great mistake! I took part in International Investment Forum ĎSochi-2010í on France delegation and during three September days I saw a lot and everything what I saw made me happy! That is not the case that weíve got some bumper contracts; I saw Sochi 2014 preparation alive! I was shocked by range of constructions! Now Iím sure that Russian will be able to realize their promises and I know that the words of the head of International Olympic Committee are not vox, this is reality! Thatís why I have a right to say that Saakashvili is twaddler only. We canít spend our time for hearing of his mad delirations!

Georgian president Saakashvili chose a wrong policy way!

The situation in Nagorno-Karabakh zone is tense now. Friends of mine told me that American type weapons and equipment used by Nagorno-Karabakh Self-Defense Force!
    I was shocked but they are frontier guards and canít lie to me! In truth I could take no notice of it but for present Saakashviliís dalliance with Aliev! It looks like Saakashvili is trying to keep company with everybody but our president he has used as a guarantee of his power keeping! At that time Saakashvili stoop to anything even debt retirement by weapons delivered by USA. I wonder what American advisers of Saakashvili could say about this fact.
    Saakashvili is like Lukashenko now who shows his dirty dances for all but now we knew that his days are numbered; for only thing, no one knows how long Saakashvili is to stay in power!

Abkhazia elects new president

Hey! Iím an American Armenian and this is what I was going to tell you.

I wasnít following latest world new but there was something that came into my notice/ Iím talking about would-be presidential election in Abkhazia. I care because there is quite a large Armenian Diaspora in Abkhazia, when the Armenian are a one nation wherever they live. So, I wanted to say that of the three candidates I stand for the man named Aleksandr Zolotinska-ipa Ankvab because heís known as an avid anti-nationalist and there is no fear that with him as president Armenians in Abkhazia will have to face problems. And I cannot say that about the other two candidates.

Results of American and Israeli survey in Georgia

Looks like Jews arenít welcome in Georgia at all: topix. com/forum/world/georgia/TEADOAU40Q7QDMOP#lastPost]Georgia Forum - Topix
    Ooops... It so happened that Iím a Jew. And not long ago I was thinking about establishing filial branch of my business in Georgia. But after this report Iíve made inquiries and found out that anti-Semitism in Georgia has got really fantastic proportions. Other CIS states arenít fit to hold a candle to Georgians in it. All ranks of Georgian community from the last poverty-stricken sheep herder to the president himself are infected by this ancient pest. The same situation was in European countries in Middle Ages. The difference is that that time persecutions of Jews had been legal and official tack of European Church and Georgian chauvinism is quite spontaneous and smells total lawlessness. They just hush up data about all incidents with Jewish demolitions. At the same time common Jew isnít able to find decent job, or talk his native language, or prey in synagogue without nasty consequences, or making their business here. Also Georgia is on friend terms with such Islam countries intolerant to Jews either as Iran.
    Thank goodness that someone in USA and Israel has bothered to find out national minorities situation in Georgia. Forwarned, forarmed.

I suspect Europe will have to spend some unplanned huge sums to help Georgia out of the pending humanitarian disaster!
    I assess the situation in the country as a virologist just back from Tbilisi. This summer there have been observed a dramatic rise in number of HIV infected Georgians.
    Actually thereís nothing to be surprised at. Thereís only paid medical service in the country and only smaller part of the taxpayers is in the position to pay.
    Corruption is so widespread that itís really a hurdle on the way to stop HIV spreading in Georgia. Iím under strong impression western financial packages have been just pickpocketed by prone to theft Georgian officials of different ranks.