Thread: Oh My Gosh! Can this be true???

Oh My Gosh! Can this be true???

BP OIL DISASTER - SEA FLOOR SET TO ERUPT

YouTube - BP OIL DISASTER - SEA FLOOR SET TO ERUPT
    'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

"10 to 1 that in usual fashion, a post which breaks down an issue to its core will be completely ignored by the opposition as they go on discussing irrelevant minutia." - Archangel

'It's not rational to judge something in the present on actions people took a thousand years ago.' - jyoshu

'I AM your god, damit! And you will love me or, I will kill you dead.'

Evidence that some people shouldn't reproduce:
    YouTube - Federaljacktube2's Channel
    Poor kid, hasn't got a chance.

"10 to 1 that in usual fashion, a post which breaks down an issue to its core will be completely ignored by the opposition as they go on discussing irrelevant minutia." - Archangel

'It's not rational to judge something in the present on actions people took a thousand years ago.' - jyoshu

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandycane View Post
    BP OIL DISASTER - SEA FLOOR SET TO ERUPT

YouTube - BP OIL DISASTER - SEA FLOOR SET TO ERUPT
    Getting your news from a clip off of YouTube huh?
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Getting your news from a clip off of YouTube huh?
    Absolutely! It requires a lot of sifting but, there is a lot more information available...compared to the main stream media.

Example: I watched 9, 10 min segments of an Alex Jones radio program of an interview with Chaplain Lindsay Williams.
    Williams is a Christian Fundamentalist and believes the Elite were warned by their occult sources, just weeks before the explosion happened, to sell their BP stock.
    'Goldman Sachs sold 44% of its BP Stock, 3 weeks before the Oil Rig disaster.'
    Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
    I sifted out the occult nonsense and investigated the stock selling...I still don't know if this is true or not.

There are just a lot more pieces of the puzzle to be found by rooting around the unusual sources and when put together, give a clearer picture of what's going on.

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Absolutely! It requires a lot of sifting but, there is a lot more information available...compared to the main stream media.

Example: I watched 9, 10 min segments of an Alex Jones radio program of an interview with Chaplain Lindsay Williams.
    Williams is a Christian Fundamentalist and believes the Elite were warned by their occult sources, just weeks before the explosion happened, to sell their BP stock.
    'Goldman Sachs sold 44% of its BP Stock, 3 weeks before the Oil Rig disaster.'
    Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
    I sifted out the occult nonsense and investigated the stock selling...I still don't know if this is true or not.

There are just a lot more pieces of the puzzle to be found by rooting around the unusual sources and when put together, give a clearer picture of what's going on.
    Alex Jones? Really? Oh...that's right...you're both conspiracy theorists.

If you believe that you can get a clear picture from anything Alex Jones or any of his guests say, have at it.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Alex Jones? Really? Oh...that's right...you're both conspiracy theorists.

If you believe that you can get a clear picture from anything Alex Jones or any of his guests say, have at it.
    As I said...It requires a lot of sifting but, there is a lot more information available (on the internet)...compared to the main stream media.

As I said...It requires a lot of sifting but, there is a lot more information available (on the internet)...compared to the main stream media.
    There's also a lot more complete bull**** (not to say that there isn't a lot of that in the MSM as well). Information does not equal knowledge.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis