Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Helen Thomas Slams Israel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773

    Helen Thomas Slams Israel

    YouTube - Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    More BS from the anti-semite hag. She holds a double standard based on subtle antisemitism that has been infecting society for hundreds of years. "Jews should leave Israel because it's Palestinian land!" I'm not sure if the argument is "only Palestinians are entitled to be in Israel" or "Jews should stay in their 'home country'", but either way it's a double standard.

    Other than racists, who's saying that Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in America, Europe, Australia, etc. should go back to their "home" countries? And what about people who are racially or ethnically mixed?

    If the argument is "only Arabs should be in Israel," then why is it that Arabs can be in Israel and wherever else they want, but no other race can be in Israel?

    And of course, we all know how a Muslim theocracy is so much better than an alleged Jewish theocracy, as demonstrated on September 11, 2001.

    So why is it that Jews have no right in Israel because it's supposedly not their home country, but all other races have a right to be wherever they want? Why does this standard only apply to the Jews?
    Last edited by COBHC; 06-30-2010 at 12:35 PM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    39
    I wouldn't say she slammed Isreal as much as she showed herselfas a rascist leftist and slammed any and all future ideas that she was ever anything else.
    To the people of the world, John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor, John Wayne is the United States of America. He is what they believe it to be. He is what they hope it will be. And he is what they hope it will always be. Maureen O'hara

    You turn the other cheek and I'll roll up the next chamber!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    I wonder if she thinks every race should stay in their "home" country. If so, that sounds alot like Nazi Nationalist ideology.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  4. #4
    Didymus Guest
    I agreed with Helen Thomas. Israel should never been created as a nation in 1948. The Israel God created was destroyed in 70AD. The peope there now are not God's chosen people. They have rejected the God of the Bible. They practice a fals religion. They are no different than Islam in God's eyes. We should not support those enemies of God.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Didymus View Post
    I agreed with Helen Thomas. Israel should never been created as a nation in 1948. The Israel God created was destroyed in 70AD. The peope there now are not God's chosen people. They have rejected the God of the Bible. They practice a fals religion. They are no different than Islam in God's eyes. We should not support those enemies of God.

    I'm not an anti-religious person, but the whole "Jews should leave Israel because it's God's land for Christians (supposedly)" is not a valid argument of why Jews should leave Israel. You're speaking to an audience that contains many people who don't share your Christian beliefs, and don't think religion should determine who has a right to be where.

    But now that you've mentioned it, if Jews are no different than Muslims in "God's Eyes," then why does it matter to you whether or not the land is home to Jews or Muslims? Either way, it's not in the hands of Christians.

    I can't help but wonder who you say "God's chosen people" are.
    Last edited by COBHC; 08-18-2010 at 01:13 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  6. #6
    Didymus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    I'm not an anti-religious person, but the whole "Jews should leave Israel because it's God's land for Christians (supposedly)" is not a valid argument of why Jews should leave Israel. You're speaking to an audience that contains many people who don't share your Christian beliefs, and don't think religion should determine who has a right to be where.

    But now that you've mentioned it, if Jews are no different than Muslims in "God's Eyes," then why does it matter to you whether or not the land is home to Jews or Muslims? Either way, it's not in the hands of Christians.

    I can't help but wonder who you say "God's chosen people" are.
    I don't claim that land for Christians. The kingdom of God is a totally spiritual kingdom, no land is needed.

    God's chosen people are those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Didymus View Post
    I don't claim that land for Christians.

    The kingdom of God is a totally spiritual kingdom, no land is needed.
    Then why are you saying that Jews should leave it? I refuse to believe that you just think Jews should leave just for the hell of it, especially after you've already asserted that they're not "God's chosen people." That implies that you think Israel is a land for "God's chosen people." I don't see what else your statements can mean.

    God's chosen people are those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    And why, exactly, is that statement any more valid than a Jew saying "YHWH's chosen people are those who believe in YHWH" or a Muslim saying "Allah's chosen people are those who accept that there is no God but Allah?" In a world filled with people with religious views, why should I take your views more seriously than any of theirs? Why should I care who you think "God's chosen people" are?
    Last edited by COBHC; 08-31-2010 at 06:54 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    YouTube - Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    More BS from the anti-semite hag. She holds a double standard based on subtle antisemitism that has been infecting society for hundreds of years. "Jews should leave Israel because it's Palestinian land!" I'm not sure if the argument is "only Palestinians are entitled to be in Israel" or "Jews should stay in their 'home country'", but either way it's a double standard.

    Other than racists, who's saying that Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in America, Europe, Australia, etc. should go back to their "home" countries? And what about people who are racially or ethnically mixed?

    If the argument is "only Arabs should be in Israel," then why is it that Arabs can be in Israel and wherever else they want, but no other race can be in Israel?

    And of course, we all know how a Muslim theocracy is so much better than an alleged Jewish theocracy, as demonstrated on September 11, 2001.

    So why is it that Jews have no right in Israel because it's supposedly not their home country, but all other races have a right to be wherever they want? Why does this standard only apply to the Jews?
    Helen Thomas had every right to give her opinion and she said nothing out of line.
    Webmaster of
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    where all are but Coincidence Theorists are welcome.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,657
    Quote Originally Posted by PottersvilleUSA View Post
    Helen Thomas had every right to give her opinion and she said nothing out of line.
    Helen Thomas is a liberal imbecile and should be deported to Gaza.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9
    Helen Thomas had every right to give her opinion and she said nothing out of line.
    Who's saying she said anything out of line? She said XXXX that pro-Israelis disagree with, and we have every right to disagree with her. I bet $20 you share her views.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •