Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawyers for Animals!!???

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew S View Post
    I thought you were all in favor people being able to vote on anything. How is you can hold that view yet think this is insane?
    Just because I believe in the right to put something on a ballot doesn't mean that I agree with every lame attempt to do so.
    I support the First Amendment too, but when a kook speaks, I call it as I see it.

I don't think it's fair to let lawyers represent humans, but not their own kind.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    I don't think it's fair to let lawyers represent humans, but not their own kind.
    If they represented their own kind, we'd need shark tanks and cages in our courtrooms.

Animals deserve no lawyers.

The whole idea of having a lawyer is to have someone court savvy that can represent your best interests. What we don't need is some animal rights extremist who would bring a case against an animal's owners simply for being on a chain in the yard.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandycane View Post
    I don't either.
    A pig deserves more respect than a crack-head.
    Ha ha its funny..
    Jo Conrad