Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go ahead inferiors, make My day.

Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    If you dont know what Truth means, you are insane. The term "Forbidden Truth" is defined on My glorious website. Any further attempts to waste time and space will result in you being banned from My Superior replies. That wont stop Me posting the Truth for you to see, though.
    Oooh, well I'm scared of that threat. You seriously believe conscience is a bad thing? Caring for others is what allowed us to advance beyond the rest of the animal kingdom. No species will make any progress unless they work together. And you don't impress us by calling us inferiors.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

If you dont know what Truth means, you are insane. The term "Forbidden Truth" is defined on My glorious website. Any further attempts to waste time and space will result in you being banned from My Superior replies. That wont stop Me posting the Truth for you to see, though.
    Translation.....I am a crackpot

If you were the superior one then you'd feel compelled to educate those of us you deem inferior. But since you haven't laid out exactly what the truth is, then you're actually lower on the ladder than we are.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    If you were the superior one then you'd feel compelled to educate those of us you deem inferior.
    That makes no sense. I never feel compelled to help or teach anyone anything. I am not trying to teach you anything.

There is no reason why you would draw such a conclusion from My philosophy. Your answers are all irrational and demented. Increase the quality, or you will be banned.

But since you haven't laid out exactly what the truth is,
    I answered that already.

then you're actually lower on the ladder than we are.
    There is no "ladder". If there was, why would the above even matter? You sound like a retarded or mentally deranged man. Increase the quality of your replies, or face a ban.

Seer travis Guest
    Go ahead then, listen to your evil societies. Take cigarettes, coffee, alcohol, marijuana, and other drugs just like society tells you to.

You need drugs, you inferiors cannot face the reality of your pathetic lives. You have to take brain-altering and toxic chemicals so you dont have to face Truth and reality. You dont like yourselves, you dont love yourselves like I do.

You are poisoning yourselves. You hate yourselves. You bear to look at the real and True you in the mirror.

You want society to provide you with drugs, while all the time pretending that there is a "war" on drugs, you want to pretend you are trying to stop the selling and distribution of drugs. You want your children to take drugs. You show them what the drugs are when they are children, tell them that you are trying to educate them. But you show them the drugs so they know what to take. You show them a door, and you say "Dont go through that door, dont take drugs, we forbid it. Its against the authoritarian demands. Dont experiment with what behind the forbidden mystery door."

You tell them that adults "experiment" with drugs, they try drugs. You get them to look up to adults, even though there is nothing in you broken slaves to be looked up to. You say "be like us, conform".

And what happens? They go through the forbidden mystery door of drugs, just like you want them to. And then you say "Oh, we tried to stop that, we tried to warn our children". Of course, that was not your intent, no matter how much you delude yourselves. You create drug-possession laws so lax, that possessing drugs is easy and safe.

You want to "indulge" in a slow death and warping of your own reality. You are so broken you will even pretend that you are "rebelling" against society, drugs are natural, and other lies.

You are all living a lie. I have always rejected all drugs. I am triumphant. I embraced Truth. I am Superior.

This is the thread. On topic replies only.

That makes no sense. I never feel compelled to help or teach anyone anything. I am not trying to teach you anything.
    So being superior means having no desire to help educate the inferiors and lead them toward the light?

There is no reason why you would draw such a conclusion from My philosophy. Your answers are all irrational and demented. Increase the quality, or you will be banned.
    You have no say over whether or not I get banned. You're not listed as staff on this board, you're in no more a position of authority than I am.

I answered that already.
    Not here you haven't.

There is no "ladder". If there was, why would the above even matter?
    There's superior, there's inferior. One is above the other. That indicates either a ladder exists, or both are equal to each other.

You sound like a retarded or mentally deranged man. Increase the quality of your replies, or face a ban.
    If anyone is gonna be banned it's gonna be you for making threats that can't be backed up. That or encouraging anarchy and the downfall of society as we know it.

Go ahead then, listen to your evil societies. Take cigarettes, coffee, alcohol, marijuana, and other drugs just like society tells you to.
    Society tells us not to take drugs. That's why marijuana is illegal, alcohol isn't sold to people under 21, and there's no smoking allowed inside public buildings.

You need drugs, you inferiors cannot face the reality of your pathetic lives. You have to take brain-altering and toxic chemicals so you dont have to face Truth and reality. You dont like yourselves, you dont love yourselves like I do.
    Prove it.

You are poisoning yourselves. You hate yourselves. You bear to look at the real and True you in the mirror.
    The "true me" needs to shave more often.

You want society to provide you with drugs, while all the time pretending that there is a "war" on drugs, you want to pretend you are trying to stop the selling and distribution of drugs.
    Then why are marijuana and cocaine illegal?

You want your children to take drugs. You show them what the drugs are when they are children, tell them that you are trying to educate them. But you show them the drugs so they know what to take. You show them a door, and you say "Dont go through that door, dont take drugs, we forbid it. Its against the authoritarian demands. Dont experiment with what behind the forbidden mystery door."
    So we shouldn't teach our children that it's dangerous to cross the street on a red light when traffic is coming?

And what happens? They go through the forbidden mystery door of drugs, just like you want them to. And then you say "Oh, we tried to stop that, we tried to warn our children". Of course, that was not your intent, no matter how much you delude yourselves. You create drug-possession laws so lax, that possessing drugs is easy and safe.
    Sure, that's why nobody has ever been arrested and put in prison for marijuana possession.

You want to "indulge" in a slow death and warping of your own reality. You are so broken you will even pretend that you are "rebelling" against society, drugs are natural, and other lies.

You are all living a lie. I have always rejected all drugs. I am triumphant. I embraced Truth. I am Superior.
    So why the hell do you care?

This is the thread. On topic replies only.
    You have no say over what replies are given.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

I agree with COBHC. The more Travis talks about society, the clearer it is how little he knows about it.

Travis, if drug abuse is easy and safe, then why is it that people are always getting arrested and put in jail for drug possession?

And I haven't been trolling you. By dismissing me as a troll you make it obvious that you either didn't read any of my posts, or you have horrible reading comprehension.

What Travis does is he makes a claim, then when people talk to him, he accuses them of being brainwashed and inferior rather than refuting their points, then he dismisses them as trolls when he either doesn't read their posts, or reads them with faulty comprehension. Then he talks about how he's beaten everyone when really he just dismissed them.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson