Thread: My Mom wants to adopt a Haitian Orphan

My Mom wants to adopt a Haitian Orphan

I'm not kidding. Apparently there are 100 orphans already screened and visa ready to enter the US. My dad and sis are on board as well as I but honestly how does one go about adopting these children?

If anyone could find some links or information pertaining to adoption for these Haitian orphans let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    I'm not kidding. Apparently there are 100 orphans already screened and visa ready to enter the US. My dad and sis are on board as well as I but honestly how does one go about adopting these children?

If anyone could find some links or information pertaining to adoption for these Haitian orphans let me know.
    Theresn't really anything to know, children are all the same and they all need love doesn't matter where they are from, be understandable as he/she comes from different environment teach them. One thing I would say is to share his culture as well I know he/she going to be in America but teach him/her about where they come from. But most give the kid love.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |