Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Forbidden Truths"

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    But of course. I am, however, intrigued by his psychopathic claims.

A certain number of people believe that George W. Bush is also a psychopath.
    A certain number of people believe that you are a psychopath, does that make it a reality?

Quote Originally Posted by JPSartre12 View Post
    A certain number of people believe that you are a psychopath, does that make it a reality?
    I wonder who these "certain number of people" are who believe Bush was a psychopath.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    I wonder who these "certain number of people" are who believe Bush was a psychopath.
    People that don't know the true meaning of the word "psychopath".
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    Liberals who think that everyone that doesn't drink Obama Ade must be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    People that don't know the true meaning of the word "psychopath".
    That too.

Liberals who think that everyone that doesn't drink Obama Ade must be crazy.
    I think anyone that blindly follows a politician no matter who they are in a state of pure euphoria and worship is crazy.....

Too bad Travis was banned. I was about to make this my avatar when I realized it was too late.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WHtZZR6STf...ounginvert.jpg
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

I regret my user name.

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    I think anyone that blindly follows a politician no matter who they are in a state of pure euphoria and worship is crazy.....
    I don't trust any politician as far as I can throw them.

I don't trust any politician as far as I can throw them.
    So then the Hulk must trust them alot

JPSartre12 Guest
    You read way too many comic books, JJ.

That's not because of his strength, but it's because he's so stupid that the only thing he can say is "Hulk Smash!"

I regret my user name.

You read way too many comic books, JJ.
    Naw. My vice is model trains. I'm a model railroad nut. I've loved trains ever since my dad bought me my first Lionel set when I was like 2 from toys r us.

I really wasn't into Trains recently though cause of the Navy. No place for a layout on a boat. My dad and I happened to be in Culver City and I remembered the old train store called Allied Model Trains.

We eventually found it and wow I felt like 12 again being in there with all those trains. My favorite is the Southern Pacific Daylight GS-4 4449. So needless to say after pulling a 59 hour work week I went out and bought the one train I've wanted for over 18 years.

YouTube - MTH Imperial 4449 Southern Pacific Daylight 2009 Catalog

That's my train in the living room I got last week. The model is MTH's Daylight Set from the 2009 catalog. : D

JPSartre12 Guest
    Naw. My vice is model trains. I'm a model railroad nut. I've loved trains ever since my dad bought me my first Lionel set when I was like 2 from toys r us.

I really wasn't into Trains recently though cause of the Navy. No place for a layout on a boat. My dad and I happened to be in Culver City and I remembered the old train store called Allied Model Trains.

We eventually found it and wow I felt like 12 again being in there with all those trains. My favorite is the Southern Pacific Daylight GS-4 4449. So needless to say after pulling a 59 hour work week I went out and bought the one train I've wanted for over 18 years.

YouTube - MTH Imperial 4449 Southern Pacific Daylight 2009 Catalog

That's my train in the living room I got last week. The model is MTH's Daylight Set from the 2009 catalog. : D
    I've got a bunch of trains stored in my basement. At one point in time, I was going to build an old PA RR scene from the coal country where my mother grew up, complete with coal tipple that I took pictures of in order to make a replicate. I'll have to dust them off and see what I have now.

I've got a bunch of trains stored in my basement. At one point in time, I was going to build an old PA RR scene from the coal country where my mother grew up, complete with coal tipple that I took pictures of in order to make a replicate. I'll have to dust them off and see what I have now.
    NICE! I'm not the only model RR nut on the forum. I just took my Daylight down to Arnie's Trains and well bad stuff.... Luckily it's under warranty.

Basically it has a bad circuit board and a couple wires came out of the bundle and kept rubbing on the painted black marks on the flywheel that a sensor detects for proper SMPH....

So they gotta ship it all the way back east to MTH and get a new board and motor put in the locomotive. So it will be a couple of weeks before I get it back at least...

But hey I'm glad I caught it within the first week of purchase. Now I have plenty of time to clean the garage and build my permanent layout. My dad and I just spent a few hours in the garage cleaning out a space. It's like 8x10 is around there. More than enough space for 0-36 curves and a couple sidings or whatnot.

Btw are your trains o gauge? And what brand?

I'm also heading to the Long Beach Train convention on Sunday. Can't wait.

Well an update. My dad and I caught the last two hours of the convention and I couldn't believe what I found for sale in a booth. An awesome Proto sound 1.0 Railking Big Boy 4-8-8-4.

Omg this thing is nuts!!! It runs on O-31 curves, has all the sounds, smokes like a beast and is in perfect condition. The price shocked me too. Most Big Boys go for around 700-1000 easily.

Old Premier line ones go for 700+. This baby was only 400!!! Needless to say we put it on layaway for 100 bucks and I'll be picking it up within a couple weeks once work speeds up hopefully.

Here's a vid of it : YouTube - MTH BIGBOY TEST RUN PART 3 OUT OF 3

YouTube - MTH BIGBOY TEST RUN PART 2 OUT OF 3

And another showing the pulling power of this monster in G scale. The one I'm getting is O scale but can still pull 50+ cars by itself : YouTube - 100ft coal trains x2 - Video 5