Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Forbidden Truths"

Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    NATO, psychopathy, by definition, is a personality disorder in which someone has no empathy or conscience. Basically, it's not caring about anyone but yourself. Psychopaths will lie, steal, and kill as they please for personal gain, but do not necessarily have an interest in killing. Travis thinks it's OK to do harm others for personal gain, it's what he calls "True Reality."
    One could argue that a number of psychopaths have had an intense interest in killing, and that's why they have so many victims under their belt.

But let's face facts. This rambling lunatic, this koolaid drinking slosh wouldn't know a "true reality" if it came up and bit him on the face. People like this Seer Travis are the ones regularly smoking marijuana and downing tequila shooters to get to the worm, getting stoned and high as satellites because they think they've discovered how to peel back the perceived reality and discover what the universe is all about. He's the kind of people that contemplates the meaning of string in a corner while his buddies are peeing on him.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    One could argue that a number of psychopaths have had an intense interest in killing, and that's why they have so many victims under their belt.
    It's not all about murder and killing. Many psychopaths live realtively "normal" lives, you probably know a few. The reason they appear to be normal is that they are very good at hiding their true identity. Their true identity is that of someone who is extraordinarily egocentric and lacking in a conscience and ability to experience genuine emotion through normal stimulus. Psychopaths are often ruthless, cold, calculating, and always on the lookout for a way to take advantage of others. In terms of killers, Ted Bundy is a good example of a psychopath who was able to blend into society.

But understand that while psychopaths are far more likely to end up in prison than the non-psychopath for a myriad of crimes, the majority of them are not killers. What grabs so much attention and draws to mind the vicious psychopathic killer is the fact that the ones that we do catch are very efficient at what they do, and often get away with their crimes for long periods of time while the bodies pile up. You don't often hear much or remember much about a person who commits 1 murder, you do however remember the ones that commit 30 murders.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

Alright it's time for a few questions.

1. If psychopaths are without remorse, empathy or conscience, why do they disguise their nature and try to hide it from others?

2. Can you be considered a psychopath if you have no remorse or empathy for the dregs of society? Those that break the law and victimize others for their own selfish gain, and you wish for them to suffer for their actions?
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    Alright it's time for a few questions.

1. If psychopaths are without remorse, empathy or conscience, why do they disguise their nature and try to hide it from others?
    It allows them to get close to people without people discovering what they are. Psychopaths are notorious victimizers and predators, not something you want someone figuring out when you are trying to get close to them. If posted an interesting article on psychopaths, give it a read:

The Psychopath: The Mask of Sanity

2. Can you be considered a psychopath if you have no remorse or empathy for the dregs of society? Those that break the law and victimize others for their own selfish gain, and you wish for them to suffer for their actions?
    It's not something that is specifically targeted against one group or another. Psychopaths are most often incapable of any true acts or feelings that require a conscience. You probably experience remorse and empathy from time to time. A psychopath rarely does, if ever.

Have you ever seen Dennis Rader dispassionately confessing his killings? A chilling study of a psychopath.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

Aww, Travis was banned? We were having so much fun with him.

I bet he'll be on his website complaining about how he was victimized by society by being banned from this forum.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

Good heavens. Travis is an attention whore who thinks liking the macabre makes him deep - hardly worth the attention given him.
    “But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most? ” ~ Mark Twain

"Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often" ~ Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I dont somehow "like" the featured ultra-victims on My website. They are there because their actions reveal Truth.

Call it what you like, My website represents golden and pure Truth.

I would call that a Superior personality. Psychopaths are demonised by society because they refuse to embrace the lie-based behavioral and thought-process dictates of their ultra-sick society.
    Psychopaths are the supreme liars. They delight in manipulating others.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Incorrect on two counts.

1. Psychopaths do not necessarily commit crimes or attack people. People who commit crimes are not necessarily psychopaths, either.
    I doubt that any significant stats have been accumulated to support this claim.
    2. The reason why some choose to rape or kill etc. is never primarily because they feel inferior. Some murderers may feel such, some don't. The reason is that they are reflecting a portion of their own outrage, frustrations sense of injustice etc back on society,and are using the target as a poison container.
    How about impotent anger because the victims of rape or murder refused to worship their rapists or murderers?
    .... Society malevolently directs and encourages all citizen-slaves to target and sacrifice animals before humans. Animals are Superior to humans, and they live a life based on Truth.
    Frankly, I dislike the idea of animal sacrifice. But, I am a carnivore, a carnivore unable to kill a beast for food if I had to, unless I were horrendously hungry. I am, alas, a cowardly carnivore.
    That is the decree made by your society and various psychiatric gestapo whores. It is a lie. Directing negative emotions outward is Truth-based, sane and Superior. Of society does not like it, it should cease reflecting these emotions on others in the first place via child abuse policies.
    One really ought to examine one's negative emotions to determine whether or not they are caused by indigestion. My goodness! Simply feeling unwell because one has eaten something foul is no reason at all to go about raping and murdering and pillaging.

If one rapes, one has the nature of a rapist. If one murders, one is a murderer unless it be self-defense or a matter of being forced to murder by conscription or other means.
    I personally value animals highly and will never harm them, others choose or need to use them as poison-containers.
    I respect animals, I respect their space, but, being a farmer's daughter, I do tend to look at sweet little lambs in terms of lambchops, a capitally fatted beef in terms of steaks, stews, roasts, etc. I'm trying to become more of a vegetarian because I don't approve of the way beasts are factory-raised these days, as well as the negative expenditure of carnivores on our earth's environment.
    No, that is incorrect. Your assessments of My Superior Truth-based philosophies are completely of target. Of course, you do have a True-Reality right to try and kill Me if you wish. Killing (or lack thereof) does not make you Superior. Friedrich Nietzsche was Superior in many ways, and he was not a killer.
    Was Nietzsche a certified psychopath? I allus thoucht he was a tad droll.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

JPSartre12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    I doubt that any significant stats have been accumulated to support this claim.

How about impotent anger because the victims of rape or murder refused to worship their rapists or murderers?

Frankly, I dislike the idea of animal sacrifice. But, I am a carnivore, a carnivore unable to kill a beast for food if I had to, unless I were horrendously hungry. I am, alas, a cowardly carnivore.

One really ought to examine one's negative emotions to determine whether or not they are caused by indigestion. My goodness! Simply feeling unwell because one has eaten something foul is no reason at all to go about raping and murdering and pillaging.

If one rapes, one has the nature of a rapist. If one murders, one is a murderer unless it be self-defense or a matter of being forced to murder by conscription or other means.

I respect animals, I respect their space, but, being a farmer's daughter, I do tend to look at sweet little lambs in terms of lambchops, a capitally fatted beef in terms of steaks, stews, roasts, etc. I'm trying to become more of a vegetarian because I don't approve of the way beasts are factory-raised these days, as well as the negative expenditure of carnivores on our earth's environment.

Was Nietzsche a certified psychopath? I allus thoucht he was a tad droll.
    You do realize that ST was banned, so you're arguing with a phantom, don't you?

But of course. I am, however, intrigued by his psychopathic claims.

A certain number of people believe that George W. Bush is also a psychopath.

I really dont think Bush was a psychopath Simone.

PA-LEASE. I certainly think the man was a lousy president and the man has many issues, but a psychopath? Hardly.
    “But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most? ” ~ Mark Twain

"Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often" ~ Mae West

Following the logic behind the "real truth" this koolaid-drinking slosh is promoting, if my neighbor didn't return my father's hedge sheers, then I'd be well within my rights to burn his house down.

Psychopaths are the supreme liars. They delight in manipulating others.
    We all know that, but if you read Travis' posts, he thinks it's OK to lie, steal, and kill as you please.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

I regret my user name.

I don't see how you figure that Bush was a psychopath. In my personal belief, he was a guy with good intentions who made quite a few bad choices and also took blame for alot of stuff that wasn't his fault.

I regret my user name.