Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74

Thread: "Forbidden Truths"

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    I'm late coming here but here's my two cents.

    If psychopaths were truly "superior" to the rest of us, then they wouldn't feel compelled to brutally rape and murder women and children!

    What exactly is it about torturing and killing small and helpless animals, that makes psychopaths the superior people of the population? Last time I checked inflicting harm on others for your own sick amusement was considered a sign of a degenerate mind.

    No superior person would enjoy making a person or animal scream in agony as they're forced to bleed against their will.

    By your own sick standard, if one of us were to murder you, in a brutal and excruciating manner for absolutely no reason whatsoever, we would be considered superior to you and everyone else.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    I'm late coming here but here's my two cents.

    If psychopaths were truly "superior" to the rest of us, then they wouldn't feel compelled to brutally rape and murder women and children!

    What exactly is it about torturing and killing small and helpless animals, that makes psychopaths the superior people of the population? Last time I checked inflicting harm on others for your own sick amusement was considered a sign of a degenerate mind.

    No superior person would enjoy making a person or animal scream in agony as they're forced to bleed against their will.

    By your own sick standard, if one of us were to murder you, in a brutal and excruciating manner for absolutely no reason whatsoever, we would be considered superior to you and everyone else.
    We might not agree with Penfold on everything, but like he said, there's a reason we call him Sheer Travesty.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  3. #33
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    I'm late coming here but here's my two cents.

    If psychopaths were truly "superior" to the rest of us, then they wouldn't feel compelled to brutally rape and murder women and children!
    Incorrect on two counts.

    1. Psychopaths do not necessarily commit crimes or attack people. People who commit crimes are not necessarily psychopaths, either.

    2. The reason why some choose to rape or kill etc. is never primarily because they feel inferior. Some murderers may feel such, some don't. The reason is that they are reflecting a portion of their own outrage, frustrations sense of injustice etc back on society,and are using the target as a poison container.

    You can read about poison-containers here.

    My website also describes the poison-container effect.

    What exactly is it about torturing and killing small and helpless animals, that makes psychopaths the superior people of the population?
    You tell Me, its your question.
    Society malevolently directs and encourages all citizen-slaves to target and sacrifice animals before humans. Animals are Superior to humans, and they live a life based on Truth.

    Last time I checked inflicting harm on others for your own sick amusement was considered a sign of a degenerate mind.
    That is the decree made by your society and various psychiatric gestapo whores. It is a lie. Directing negative emotions outward is Truth-based, sane and Superior. Of society does not like it, it should cease reflecting these emotions on others in the first place via child abuse policies.

    No superior person would enjoy making a person or animal scream in agony as they're forced to bleed against their will.
    I personally value animals highly and will never harm them, others choose or need to use them as poison-containers.

    By your own sick standard, if one of us were to murder you, in a brutal and excruciating manner for absolutely no reason whatsoever, we would be considered superior to you and everyone else.
    No, that is incorrect. Your assessments of My Superior Truth-based philosophies are completely of target. Of course, you do have a True-Reality right to try and kill Me if you wish. Killing (or lack thereof) does not make you Superior. Friedrich Nietzsche was Superior in many ways, and he was not a killer.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    1. Psychopaths do not necessarily commit crimes or attack people. People who commit crimes are not necessarily psychopaths, either.
    John Wayne Gacy killed 33 people and buried 29 of them on his own property, under his own house. He was a psychopath.

    2. The reason why some choose to rape or kill etc. is never primarily because they feel inferior. Some murderers may feel such, some don't. The reason is that they are reflecting a portion of their own outrage, frustrations sense of injustice etc back on society,and are using the target as a poison container.
    Superior people don't succumb to their own feelings of outrage.

    You can read about poison-containers here.
    Seems someone's been sniffing the poison containers already...

    You tell Me, its your question.
    No. You were asked to defend your position, it's your job.

    Society malevolently directs and encourages all citizen-slaves to target and sacrifice animals before humans. Animals are Superior to humans, and they live a life based on Truth.
    If animals were the superior species then they'd be at the top of the food chain, living in cities while we live in the wild.

    Let's see a deer come up with a life saving medical practice that can end the suffering of millions and extend the life expectancy by years.

    That is the decree made by your society and various psychiatric gestapo whores.
    My society? You live in this society too.

    It is a lie. Directing negative emotions outward is Truth-based, sane and Superior.
    Then why do animals only direct negative emotions outward after they've been abused, hurt and mistreated?

    Of society does not like it, it should cease reflecting these emotions on others in the first place via child abuse policies.
    School isn't abuse. You getting beat into unconsciousness with a tire iron because you took somebody's parking spot, now that's abuse.

    I personally value animals highly and will never harm them, others choose or need to use them as poison-containers.
    Oh you value animals and would never harm them? Well then I hope you enjoy eating rocks, because they're the only things not alive in the first place.

    Of course, you do have a True-Reality right to try and kill Me if you wish. Killing (or lack thereof) does not make you Superior.
    Well if your murderer isn't the superior one, then why are you the one that got killed in this example?
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  5. #35
    Seer travis Guest
    [QUOTE=NATO 556;387018]
    John Wayne Gacy killed 33 people and buried 29 of them on his own property, under his own house. He was a psychopath.
    You are not listening. He did not kill because he was a psychopath. You can be a psychopath and never kill/commit a crime. Psychopath is to do with the workings of your thought process and other mental factors, not your actions.

    Superior people don't succumb to their own feelings of outrage.
    Incorrect. If you feel outraged, if your feel stressed, angry, hard-done-by etc and you bottle it up or deny your True Reality, then you are harming yourself and you are therefore choosing an inferior choice.

    Seems someone's been sniffing the poison containers already...
    Llyod DeMausse is a top psychoanalyst, some say the best. You cannot just honestly dismiss his findings on poison containers and child abuse in society. Its common knowledge that "XXXX" (or abuse) gets "passed around". You are pathetically dodging reality.

    No. You were asked to defend your position, it's your job.
    Your question was not a quote of what I said. Your question made a strawman of My position. That was your question, your suggestion. You may think that it represents My position, that is mearly your misconception of my position.

    If animals were the superior species then they'd be at the top of the food chain, living in cities while we live in the wild.
    No. Animals have Superior brain function. Human brain function is deseased and faulty. Although humans have higher cognitive ability, this ability is not worth the psychological and mental instabilities it trades off with. Humans cannot even recognize or live a life based on Truth, sanity or reality.

    Let's see a deer come up with a life saving medical practice that can end the suffering of millions and extend the life expectancy by years.
    It does not need to.

    My society? You live in this society too.
    Ok. I do live "in" it, but I am not mentally programmed by it.

    Then why do animals only direct negative emotions outward after they've been abused, hurt and mistreated?
    Firstly, domestic animals are artificially bred and their behaviour/mental properties modified by humans. Examples are sheep and dogs.

    You do not give enough detail for an accurate answer. Of course, you have to be "mistreated" first for there to be any real artificial and negative elements in your True Reality to directed outward. The fact is, they DO direct outward, never inward. No wild animal abuses itself, but humans do.

    School isn't abuse. You getting beat into unconsciousness with a tire iron because you took somebody's parking spot, now that's abuse.
    Why would school be abuse? That makes no sense. It does not follow from what either of us said. You are either ducking or you are demented.

    Oh you value animals and would never harm them? Well then I hope you enjoy eating rocks, because they're the only things not alive in the first place.
    That is irrational. I dont harm animals. I may eat the meats, but I dont harm them. Someone else does. Besides, you know what I mean. I dont do anything to unnecessarily harm them.

    BTW, what about vegetables, milk, protiens, dairy? Those are not animals. Maybe meat and rocks is all you eat, but most of us have access to the five food groups.

    Well if your murderer isn't the superior one, then why are you the one that got killed in this example?
    I told you. Because murdering another life form does not make you Superior to it. Humans murder Superior tigers all the time. I never said murdering anything or anyone makes you Superior.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    You are not listening. He did not kill because he was a psychopath.
    Yes he did.

    You can be a psychopath and never kill/commit a crime.
    I've seen no such evidence of this claim.

    Incorrect. If you feel outraged, if your feel stressed, angry, hard-done-by etc and you bottle it up or deny your True Reality, then you are harming yourself and you are therefore choosing an inferior choice.
    A calm head is infinitely more capable of stopping a raging XXXXX. Someone who has succumbed to their primal instincts will run right into a trap and die because they can't see the forest through the trees. But someone who chooses to stay focused and no lash out will see the warning signs and get out intact.

    Llyod DeMausse is a top psychoanalyst, some say the best. You cannot just honestly dismiss his findings on poison containers and child abuse in society.
    Yes I can. I can dismiss anyone who has been discredited for their lying. I've dismissed the findings of Bogus, Kellerman, Bellisiles, Dr. Joyce Brothers and countless others, because they were wrong and didn't know a damn thing about what they talked about.

    Its common knowledge that "XXXX" (or abuse) gets "passed around". You are pathetically dodging reality.
    Something else that gets passed around are hallucinogenic drugs. The kind that people like you tend to indulge in and become convinced that you've somehow peeled back the perceived reality and discovered the truth.

    Your question was not a quote of what I said. Your question made a strawman of My position. That was your question, your suggestion. You may think that it represents My position, that is mearly your misconception of my position.
    It's been proven that psychopaths torture and kill animals for fun. Even Brady has admitted to indulging in this behavior because he got enjoyment from it.

    No. Animals have Superior brain function. Human brain function is deseased and faulty.
    Then by your own admission your mind is also diseased. Unless of course you're claiming you're somehow not human.

    Although humans have higher cognitive ability, this ability is not worth the psychological and mental instabilities it trades off with. Humans cannot even recognize or live a life based on Truth, sanity or reality.
    We recognize the truth. However the sane ones tend to reject what you consider "truth".

    You know how a coin has two sides? How a jewel has multiple facets? Often the truth is a lot like them, just a matter of perspective.

    Ok. I do live "in" it, but I am not mentally programmed by it.
    A closed off mind never learns anything. Maybe that's why you claimed you weren't "programmed" by society.

    Firstly, domestic animals are artificially bred and their behaviour/mental properties modified by humans. Examples are sheep and dogs.
    Lions, bears, poisonous snakes and alligators live in the wild. And if you poke them with a stick then you're gonna die because you got them angry at you.

    You do not give enough detail for an accurate answer. Of course, you have to be "mistreated" first for there to be any real artificial and negative elements in your True Reality to directed outward. The fact is, they DO direct outward, never inward. No wild animal abuses itself, but humans do.
    I've seen documented evidence that mated animals abuse themselves when a mate dies. Those that are monogamous will often stop eating and starve themselves to death when their mate dies.

    Why would school be abuse? That makes no sense. It does not follow from what either of us said. You are either ducking or you are demented.
    Well you never provided any evidence of what you consider to be "society sanctioned child abuse".

    That is irrational. I dont harm animals.
    You live on the land that used to belong to them.

    I may eat the meats, but I dont harm them.
    You supply the demand.

    Someone else does.
    That doesn't mean you're guiltless. You still buy the meat, you still profit off the killing of animals. You exploit their deaths to benefit your life.

    Besides, you know what I mean. I dont do anything to unnecessarily harm them.
    If you operate a motor vehicle then you do. Countless thousands of animals are killed every year by encounters with cars and trucks. Not to mention all the pollution that gets put out by driving from Point A to B.

    BTW, what about vegetables,
    Vegetables are plants, plants are alive. If anythings plants are superior to even animals because they show no fear or any sort no matter what they encounter.

    milk,
    Animal byproduct.

    protiens,
    Found in meat.

    dairy?
    Contains milk from cows.

    Maybe meat and rocks is all you eat, but most of us have access to the five food groups.
    Still exploiting the deaths of others for your own selfish purpose.

    I told you. Because murdering another life form does not make you Superior to it. Humans murder Superior tigers all the time.

    I never said murdering anything or anyone makes you Superior.
    You called psychopaths superior. Psychopaths harm and kill people. Following that chain of logic killing others deems you superior to others.

    If that ain't the truth then you should've worded it better in the first place buddy boy.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  7. #37
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Sure I do.
    That wont cut it. Saying you do does not show anything. Only I know what I am thinking,f or you to suggest you know better is retarded.

    I also have a rational reason to expect you to deny it.
    I have nothing to deny.

    Psychopaths view themselves as alphas.
    Reading your books again?

    Everything we see, hear, touch, taste, or smell has to be interpreted by a human brain.
    You aren't getting it. The tests cannot tell you what they mean, or why the case should be. They only tell you what is. Since we already knew what, we are just getting another way of saying what.

    It was you (or other humans) that made the conclusions, based on things not inherant in the tests.

    By your logic you might as well say that X-rays, angiograms, blood tests, or any other evaluation is meaningless.
    I never said that, nor said anything to even suggest that.

    They all must be interpreted by human brains who are trained to understand normal structure, function, and value, who can use this knowledge to spot abnormalities or variations from the norm.
    Yes, but you are using the very "norms" we are discussing to do so, not the test.

    Then you admit that the psychopathic brain is different in function from the non-psychopathic brain?
    Yes. I never suggested otherwise. Of course it is different. I did not need a test to tell Me that.

    Psychiatric study now includes studies such as functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography.
    No, these are used to get data to give to people undertaking these studies. There is a subtle difference.

    If it were not for the predatory individuals, this world would be a lot less dangerous. Your "logic" is severely flawed.
    No, you are just a dork. The fact is that the world is not a nice place. One must deal with the environment they were born into. Whats illogical about that? Nothing.

    The mere fact that 96% of humans can and do exist without being predatory in nature is testament to millions of years of evolution and human civilization.
    Most humans are "predatory", although this is not a natural form of predatory behaviour. You just refuse to admit that to yourself. Human civilization has done more damage and harm than any wild animals have. Destruction of environment, wars, murders, brainwashing all citizen-slaves to believe in delusions and insane dictates, do I need go on?

    What is "unique" about you?
    Everybody thing is unique.

    Seer : Most top business men and women are psychopathic. They play their cards the best they can. And why not?
    Any statistics to back that up, or are you guessing?
    False dichotomy. Besides, it common knowledge.

    Not quite. Comparing the behavior of psychopaths to the observed behavior of predators in the wild is not the same as saying that their behavior is rooted in the same origins. Take a lion for example. What is the need for the lion to act in a predatory manner? Now think about your boy Gary Ridgeway. What is the need for him to act in a predatory manner. I would bet that you find 2 completely different motivations.
    I know. But that is not the point. You are trying to claim Gary's behaviour is psychopathic behaviour and that to be unnatural and faulty. That is not correct.

    You dont seem to realise that behaviour is not the issue. Mental state is the issue. Maybe you just dont have the brain capacity to understand.

  8. #38
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    Yes he did.

    I've seen no such evidence of this claim.
    You are either really dumb, a retard, or you are a troll. You dont even know what you are talking about. You dont even know what a psychopath is. You dismiss the work of one of the greatest psychoanalysts in the world today (who backed Me up) by just saying "Oh, he is wrong. He does not know what he talking about". And you do? You know nothing.

    You are hereby banned from My Superior replies permanently.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    You are either really dumb, a retard, or you are a troll.
    Well you'd be the expert, what with being all three at once.

    You dont even know what you are talking about.
    Don't I?

    You dont even know what a psychopath is.
    I do.

    You dismiss the work of one of the greatest psychoanalysts in the world today (who backed Me up) by just saying "Oh, he is wrong. He does not know what he talking about"
    So because your precious doctor agreed with you, he's as correct as God Almighty?

    If he said you deserved to be locked in the wacko basket you'd be calling him a quack.

    You know I find it very contradicting that you're willing to trust this doctor so much. By your own statements the human brain is very diseased because of societal programming, and our dependence on drugs to hide the "truth" that you say exists. Yet you're willing to throw all of your trust into this doctor, even though he's human and therefore diseased.

    Add to the fact that doctors like psychoanalysts thrive on coffee and cigarettes. Unless you have concrete proof that your precious doctor abstains from any and all forms of stimulants and intoxicants, he's just as bad as the rest of us inferiors that you have no tolerance for.

    And you do? You know nothing.
    I know more than you choose to recognize. I came from Britain.

    You are hereby banned from My Superior replies permanently.
    You don't get it, do you? This is a public debate forum. The fact that you're posting here means that you're obligated to respond to whatever criticism and misrepresentation of your argument that you're presented with. You don't get to declare "I'm not talking to you" because that's not a valid option.

    You've seen fit to declare me inferior to you. But my inferior nature makes me better than you. You've stated that a mark of superiority is succumbing to a blind rage simply because you feel like it. This means I know how to deal with you. All I have to do is ridicule your position long enough and you'll be forced to take one of three actions against me:

    1. You'll have to leave the forums because you can't bare the fact that an inferior has found out how to push your buttons and get the desired result.

    2. You'll have to eventually confront me as I mock what you believe in and tear it down and misrepresent it to others.

    3. You'll feel compelled to track me down in my real world position and seek to correct me through violence or an attempt on my life, because according to you that's what superior people do.

    Your supposed honesty with yourself is your own downfall. You become angry when you feel like it because you believe this is your true self, but in doing so you'll be manipulated by those who shun the truth. Your own truth will lead you down a path you can't find your way back from because you ignored the signs around you in your state of anger, while my fake self will be able to poke you with a stick and lead you into a trap.

    You can go on claiming that you're superior to me all you want. But it doesn't change the fact that I know how to deal with you and your kind effectively. When all is said and done you and your superior nature will be long gone, and your truth forgotten by everyone else, and we inferiors will still be here.
    Last edited by NATO 556; 01-22-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    See what I mean, NATO? If he can't beat you, he dismisses you as a troll.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    That wont cut it. Saying you do does not show anything. Only I know what I am thinking,f or you to suggest you know better is retarded.
    It is my opinion. I don't recall asking you, I merely told you my opinion. You can't change my opinion.

    You aren't getting it. The tests cannot tell you what they mean, or why the case should be. They only tell you what is. Since we already knew what, we are just getting another way of saying what.
    Wrong. The tests are leading to a better understanding of the neurotranmitters and neurophysiological respoinses in the brain. This can help to determine what causes these observed psychopathic neurological responses, and can lead us to better treatments for sick minds like your and Gary's.

    It was you (or other humans) that made the conclusions, based on things not inherant in the tests.
    Sure. As again, every test is done to draw some sort of conclusion. What it concludes is that people with psychopathic personalities have observable variations in neurological activity, and these variations prove essential in understanding why a psychopathic brain functions as it does. This in turn leads to understanding how to treat people effectively. Like it or not, modern society and science is plotting against people like you and Gary.

    Yes, but you are using the very "norms" we are discussing to do so, not the test.
    When attempting to indentify variation and abnormality, we must first understand what normal is. Words like "normal", "variable", "deviation", are things you would find in a statistics class or psych test and measurements class. There has to be an agreed upon normal, and you ain't it. Unfortunately for you, society has decided that your brain is abnormal, which puts you at a disadvantage.

    No, you are just a dork. The fact is that the world is not a nice place. One must deal with the environment they were born into. Whats illogical about that? Nothing.
    Nothing. So long as you don't victimize others. Unfortunately, psychopaths are most often lifelong victimizers who show little to no conscience, and will continue to be a victimizer all their lives unless stopped by an outside force. Again, this is what society has agreed to, not my rules. You are on the losing side.

    Most humans are "predatory", although this is not a natural form of predatory behaviour. You just refuse to admit that to yourself. Human civilization has done more damage and harm than any wild animals have. Destruction of environment, wars, murders, brainwashing all citizen-slaves to believe in delusions and insane dictates, do I need go on?
    Sure, can you?

    Everybody thing is unique.
    I will assume you meant "everyone is unique". No matter. I asked what makes you unique. If you want to have intelligent debate, you need to answer a question once in a while when asked.

    False dichotomy. Besides, it common knowledge.
    What "false dichotomy"? And no, it is not common knowledge. Psychopaths are approximately 4% of the worlds population. From everything I have ever read, they are represented as about 3-4% of the business world.


    I know. But that is not the point. You are trying to claim Gary's behaviour is psychopathic behaviour and that to be unnatural and faulty. That is not correct.
    Gary's behavior is psychopathic, based on what society has agreed is psychpathic. Society has not only termed it to be unnatural and faulty, but criminal and worthy of severe punishment up to and including death.

    You dont seem to realise that behaviour is not the issue. Mental state is the issue. Maybe you just dont have the brain capacity to understand.
    Sure it is. Your behavior is what is observable to society. Behavior is often affected by mental state, but only an individual ever fully knows his own mental state.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    [QUOTE=NATO 556;387018]
    John Wayne Gacy killed 33 people and buried 29 of them on his own property, under his own house. He was a psychopath.
    True.

    Superior people don't succumb to their own feelings of outrage.
    False. Sure they do, they do it all the time. Perhaps not always to the point of killing other humans for sport, but they do it all the time. It's just that psychopaths are far more likely to exhibit predatory behavior towards other humans. Expressing anger and outrage in the proper setting can be therapy. In the act of harming others, it is never acceptable. This is what Travis does not understand. It is a hallmark sign of people with psychopathic personalities to exhibit poor coping skills.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  13. #43
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    True.
    The point was that psychopaths do not have to be murderers and vica-versa.
    Saying that Gacy was a psychopath does nothing to address his error.

    Your long post will be answered when I have the time.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    America, and damn proud of it!
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    The point was that psychopaths do not have to be murderers and vica-versa.
    They may not have to be murderers, but often they are murderers, because that's the only thing they feel like doing.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

    [QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

    The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by NATO 556 View Post
    They may not have to be murderers, but often they are murderers, because that's the only thing they feel like doing.
    NATO, psychopathy, by definition, is a personality disorder in which someone has no empathy or conscience. Basically, it's not caring about anyone but yourself. Psychopaths will lie, steal, and kill as they please for personal gain, but do not necessarily have an interest in killing. Travis thinks it's OK to do harm others for personal gain, it's what he calls "True Reality."
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •