Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 74

Thread: "Forbidden Truths"

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I dont somehow "like" the featured ultra-victims on My website. They are there because their actions reveal Truth.
    I didn't say "like", I said idolize. They are 2 completely different words. You use words like "courageous", "heroic", "iconic", and "superior" to describe some of the worst criminals in history. It is clear you look up to and repect these people for the "work" that they have done, and the fact that they show no remorse.

    You spout off things like:

    I have always been a big fan of Gary, and he certainly has a wonderful quality about him. Gary is a near-perfect Serial Killer. Gary's work terrified society for almost two decades, and I think Gary was planning to continue on. What I love about Gary is that he clearly sees the forbidden truth of what a victim he is, and therefore feels no remorse or guilt, which are unnatural social control systems.
    For those who have not been taking notes: "Gary" refers to Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer. Just from a purely psychological standpoint, I find it facinating that you capitalize the words "serial killer", as if to legitimize it.

    I would call that a Superior personality. Psychopaths are demonised by society because they refuse to embrace the lie-based behavioral and thought-process dictates of their ultra-sick society.
    Wrong Travis. That is not a superior personality, it is a diagnosable mental/behavioral disorder.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I dont somehow "like" the featured ultra-victims on My website. They are there because their actions reveal Truth.
    Why is what they do OK? Why is it not OK to drink coffee or be a professional boxer, but it is OK to kill random women and poison people who know and trust you?

    Call it what you like, My website represents golden and pure Truth.
    You can put all the sugar you want on a warm pile of horse feces, you won't make it sound tasty.

    I would call that a Superior personality. Psychopaths are demonised by society because they refuse to embrace the lie-based behavioral and thought-process dictates of their ultra-sick society.
    Pschopaths are demonized by society because they kill people, and you are looked down on by society because you idolize them, showing your complete lack of regard for human life. Tell the families of Mr. Ridgway's victims what a great man he is and see how they react.

    BTW, Gary Ridgway is a dumbass. He has an IQ of 82.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  3. #18
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    I didn't say "like", I said idolize.
    I idolize Me, no one else.

    They are 2 completely different words. You use words like "courageous", "heroic", "iconic", and "superior" to describe some of the worst criminals in history.
    That just is the legitimate and Truth-based descriptions regarding their behaviour. That in no way means I idolize other humans.

    It is clear you look up to and repect these people for the "work" that they have done, and the fact that they show no remorse.
    No, I dont look up to anyone. I rejoice and marvel in Truth. The Forbidden Truth clearly dictates that any sane and emotional healthy individual would have no remorse for his murder targets. There is no legitimate reason why he or she should. It is wonderful that some individuals see enough Truth of their own victimization by society to not only direct their rage/frustration/hate etc outwards, but also demonstrate that they know they had a Truth-based right to do so, via the lack of perverse feelings such as remorse.


    You spout off things like:I have always been a big fan of Gary, and he certainly has a wonderful quality about him. Gary is a near-perfect Serial Killer. Gary's work terrified society for almost two decades, and I think Gary was planning to continue on. What I love about Gary is that he clearly sees the forbidden truth of what a victim he is, and therefore feels no remorse or guilt, which are unnatural social control systems.
    For those who have not been taking notes: "Gary" refers to Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer. Just from a purely psychological standpoint, I find it facinating that you capitalize the words "serial killer", as if to legitimize it.
    As I said before, I am partly and briefly explaining about guilt, and how there are some individuals not afflicted with guilt. Gary is to be commended for seeing this Truth.

    Wrong Travis. That is not a superior personality, it is a diagnosable mental/behavioral disorder.
    Society does claim that psychopathic personalities are mental disorder, but that is an outright lie. Psychopathic capacity is Superior, and very useful.

    A tiger could be seen as a psychopath, except it is not human. Yet its cold mental state is natural. There is nothing wrong with being cold and calculating.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I idolize Me, no one else.
    I know. We call that arrogance.

    That just is the legitimate and Truth-based descriptions regarding their behaviour. That in no way means I idolize other humans.
    So you think it's okay to kill and harm others as you please, but it's not OK to drink coffee or be a professional boxer? You were on the abortion forum whining about how society advocates violence when you say it's OK to harm others for personal gain as you please. Maybe you could explain this inverted logic to me? Or maybe you don't want to? Maybe the reason you won't respond to me is because you know you can't win?

    No, I dont look up to anyone. I rejoice and marvel in Truth. The Forbidden Truth clearly dictates that any sane and emotional healthy individual would have no remorse for his murder targets.
    Outside your fantasy world, a 'sane and emotionally healthy individual' would not feel the need to kill others. Especially not random strangers or close friends and family members.

    I'd like to ask what makes you credible as a psychiatrist. Personally, I'd rather trust the person who went to college for eight years working their arse off to learn about the human mind than I would some anarchist who failed in life and believes in all kinds of things he can't prove. However, you do seem to think that accusing your opponents of being brainwashed, inferior, and ignorant compensates for having evidence.

    There is no legitimate reason why he or she should. It is wonderful that some individuals see enough Truth of their own victimization by society to not only direct their rage/frustration/hate etc outwards,
    You are not being victimized. You are just a failure in life and you don't have the spine to accept the blame for it. So you blame some societal heirarchy whose existance you can't prove as your scapegoat. Whatever helps you sleep at night, douche.

    but also demonstrate that they know they had a Truth-based right to do so, via the lack of perverse feelings such as remorse.
    So you'd have no problem if someone came and poisoned you?

    As I said before, I am partly and briefly explaining about guilt, and how there are some individuals not afflicted with guilt. Gary is to be commended for seeing this Truth.
    He's also to be commended for his IQ of 82. Tell the family members of his victims what a great guy he is.

    Society does claim that psychopathic personalities are mental disorder, but that is an outright lie. Psychopathic capacity is Superior, and very useful.
    Then you wouldn't mind if someone came and poisoned you, nearly killing you? This world would be hellish if everyone could cause harm to others as they pleased without feeling remorse. You are obviously extremely arrogant. You actually believe it's a bad thing to care for people other than yourself?

    A tiger could be seen as a psychopath, except it is not human. Yet its cold mental state is natural. There is nothing wrong with being cold and calculating.
    Tigers are sociopaths, and they lack sentient minds. I think I see a correlation there.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I idolize Me, no one else.

    That just is the legitimate and Truth-based descriptions regarding their behaviour. That in no way means I idolize other humans.
    Idolize: to worship as a god; broadly : to love or admire to excess
    Idolize - Definition and More from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    I have always been a big fan of Gary, and he certainly has a wonderful quality about him. Gary is a near-perfect Serial Killer. Gary's work terrified society for almost two decades, and I think Gary was planning to continue on. What I love about Gary is that he clearly sees the forbidden truth of what a victim he is, and therefore feels no remorse or guilt, which are unnatural social control systems.
    Like I said...idolize. And wrong again Travis, but the genuine experience of emotion (that including guilt, remorse, fear, love, shame, joy, empathy, sympathy, etc) is inherently natural in humans. Emotion is not a social control, but a natural function of the human brain. Psychopaths have been shown in recent years to exhibit abnormal pre-frontal cortex response, as well as other abnormal neurophysiology. This is why psychopaths are manipulative, predatory victimizers who can at the same time view themselves as victims. They possess the ability to feign emotions without actually experiencing them, which makes them efficient at concealing their true identity.

    No, I dont look up to anyone.
    Because you are superior to everyone else...right?

    I rejoice and marvel in Truth. The Forbidden Truth clearly dictates that any sane and emotional healthy individual would have no remorse for his murder targets. There is no legitimate reason why he or she should. It is wonderful that some individuals see enough Truth of their own victimization by society to not only direct their rage/frustration/hate etc outwards, but also demonstrate that they know they had a Truth-based right to do so, via the lack of perverse feelings such as remorse.

    As I said before, I am partly and briefly explaining about guilt, and how there are some individuals not afflicted with guilt. Gary is to be commended for seeing this Truth.
    Lack of a conscience is one of the hallmark signs of a psychopath. You clearly meet this criteria.

    Society does claim that psychopathic personalities are mental disorder, but that is an outright lie. Psychopathic capacity is Superior, and very useful.
    To the psychopath, yes, it is considered superior and useful.


    A tiger could be seen as a psychopath, except it is not human. Yet its cold mental state is natural. There is nothing wrong with being cold and calculating.
    In short, the psychopath - and the narcissist to a lesser extent - is a predator. If we think about the interactions of predators with their prey in the animal kingdom, we can come to some idea of what is behind the "mask of sanity" of the psychopath. Just as an animal predator will adopt all kinds of stealthy functions in order to stalk their prey, cut them out of the herd, get close to them and reduce their resistance, so does the psychopath construct all kinds of elaborate camoflage composed of words and appearances - lies and manipulations - in order to "assimilate" their prey.
    The Psychopath: The Mask of Sanity
    Here is a good summary of the psychopath and psychopathic behavior. You can read all about yourself.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  6. #21
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Like I said...idolize.
    You have no rational reason to suggest I idolize Gary, and I don't.

    And wrong again Travis, but the genuine experience of emotion (that including guilt, remorse, fear, love, shame, joy, empathy, sympathy, etc) is inherently natural in humans.
    You are incorrect. Shame, and remorse (at least remorse in terms that the justice system expects of you) are unnatural, malevolently directed societal effects of brainwashing upon human beings. What you call shame and remorse is not natural. Take your claim that shame is natural :

    No animal in the wild is ever ashamed. All the things that you should be "ashamed of" just happen to be those which society promotes as being unacceptable. Such as public nudity (perfectly natural) is something to be ashamed about.

    Yes, most emotions are legitimate and natural. However, the actual use and application of these emotions is usually completely distorted by society.

    Emotion is not a social control, but a natural function of the human brain.
    No, shame and remorse is not a natural function.

    Psychopaths have been shown in recent years to exhibit abnormal pre-frontal cortex response, as well as other abnormal neurophysiology.
    That is irrational. Since society educates and programs all citizen-slaves to believe in lies, the scientists in this experiment have done nothing but reflect that brainwashing.

    Since the human brain scans need to be interpreted, you have wasted your time scanning the brain by having human brains interpret these results.

    For example, we could say that the psychopaths brains are all correct, and everyone else's different from theirs. We could then conclude that My Truths that most human brains are faulty and malfunctioning is correct. And it is.

    This is why psychopaths are manipulative, predatory victimizers who can at the same time view themselves as victims.
    No, it is not why. Those tests are simply a different expression of what you claim.

    Psychopaths are victims of society and extreme childhood neglect and abuse. It is a matter of social and psychiatric study, not brain scans. Psychopaths just use their 'tools' in the optimum way. Being predatory in a dangerous world is a good thing.

    They possess the ability to feign emotions without actually experiencing them, which makes them efficient at concealing their true identity.
    Ever heard of an actor? Well, everyone is an actor in real life (except XXXXXX). Psychopaths are just more skilled at it.

    Because you are superior to everyone else...right?
    No. I dont idolise anyone because I am unique, I have My own True Reality. What Gary did does not meld with My True Reality. Although I rightly praise the Truth-based portions of Gary's actions and life choices, I do so because I glorify Truth and the individuals attitude of self-preservation.

    Lack of a conscience is one of the hallmark signs of a psychopath. You clearly meet this criteria.
    Conscience is what society teaches you. Its not natural, and its a lie.

    To the psychopath, yes, it is considered superior and useful.
    It is useful and Superior, not just considered. Most top business men and women are psychopathic. They play their cards the best they can. And why not?

    Here is a good summary of the psychopath and psychopathic behavior. You can read all about yourself.
    No point reading it.

    Quote Seer T:
    A tiger could be seen as a psychopath, except it is not human. Yet its cold mental state is natural. There is nothing wrong with being cold and calculating.
    Quote:
    In short, the psychopath - and the narcissist to a lesser extent - is a predator. If we think about the interactions of predators with their prey in the animal kingdom, we can come to some idea of what is behind the "mask of sanity" of the psychopath. Just as an animal predator will adopt all kinds of stealthy functions in order to stalk their prey, cut them out of the herd, get close to them and reduce their resistance, so does the psychopath construct all kinds of elaborate camoflage composed of words and appearances - lies and manipulations - in order to "assimilate" their prey.
    Ok. I win this point. You admit that psychopathic behaviour is natural. It is you conditioned non-psychopathic humans that act unnaturally.

  7. #22
    Seer travis Guest
    I changed My minds and decided to read your link. Not because it could effect what was said (it was pointless to your position) but because I wanted to see what inferior it was. I found this :

    How will you live your life?

    What will you do with your huge and secret advantage, and with the corresponding handicap of other people (conscience)?
    The answer will depend largely on just what your desires happen to be, because people are not all the same. Even the profoundly unscrupulous are not all the same. Some people - whether they have a conscience or not - favor the ease of inertia, while others are filled with dreams and wild ambitions.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I changed My minds and decided to read your link. Not because it could effect what was said (it was pointless to your position) but because I wanted to see what inferior it was. I found this :
    your "minds"? How many do you have? Oh, and "I wanted to see what inferior it was"? Nice example of your supposed superiority.
    "Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
    Isaac Asimov

    "Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived"
    Oscar Wilde

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    I changed My minds and decided to read your link. Not because it could effect what was said (it was pointless to your position) but because I wanted to see what inferior it was. I found this :
    That's how a psychopath percieves it. Imagine a world where everyone did whatever their animal nature told them to. I don't care what you think, a world where everyone would murder, rape, steal, and lie as they pleased would be hell.

    Caring for beings other than ourselves is not slavery. Conscience is what elevates us above other animals, and it's what allowed us to advance our technology so far beyond every other animal. You bite the hand that feeds you.

    If humans didn't have conscience and cared only for themselves, we'd be living in the stone age, like every other animal.

    Physcially, humans are an inferior species. Compared to most other animals our size, we are weak, we move slowly, we fall over easily and it's harder for us to get up once we've fallen. The only advantages the human being has over other animals is our intelligence and our conscience. Those are the advantages that have made the rest of the animal kingdom respect and fear the human.

    A bear, for example, is much larger, stronger, faster, and tougher than any human. But most bears are afraid of humans.
    Last edited by COBHC; 01-21-2010 at 01:27 PM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Looks like Travis hasn't been able to comment on the rebuttal. Yet still he's here claiming victory.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    No, all his replies indicate inferiority, irrationality, and of course denial. He answered nothing. He understood nothing.
    Seriously? What do you mean he answered nothing, you didn't even ask anything. It'd be more accurate to say that he asked questions that you didn't answer or understand.

    What do you expect for someone with no life experience other than "star wars" - one of the most idiotic moves ever made.
    Well maybe some people like Star Wars, arsehole.

    As to being 16, that violated My Terms of Access on the disclaimer. He is not EVER going to get any sort of reply.
    What? This isn't even your website, this is a public forum. Your rules don't apply here.
    Last edited by Ethmi; 01-21-2010 at 06:22 PM.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  12. #27
    Seer travis Guest
    For those trolls complaining that they get no reply, it is because they are rude, idiotic, do not conceed losses, and are otherwise permantely banned from My replies.

    These trolls follow Me around after they are banned, and make replies stating "I cannot answer". Those not banned should ignore these trolls.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    For those trolls complaining that they get no reply, it is because they are rude, idiotic, do not conceed losses, and are otherwise permantely banned from My replies.

    These trolls follow Me around after they are banned, and make replies stating "I cannot answer". Those not banned should ignore these trolls.
    I haven't been trolling you. You've been refusing to answer my questions. The only way you could dismiss me as a troll is if you haven't been reading a damn thing from me. And you don't impress anyone by ignoring them and dismissing them as "too inferior to talk to."
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethmi View Post
    I haven't been trolling you. You've been refusing to answer my questions. The only way you could dismiss me as a troll is if you haven't been reading a damn thing from me. And you don't impress anyone by ignoring them and dismissing them as "too inferior to talk to."
    See what I mean? When he can't answer you he says he's too good to talk to you.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    You have no rational reason to suggest I idolize Gary, and I don't.
    Sure I do. I also have a rational reason to expect you to deny it. Psychopaths view themselves as alphas. They think of themselves a superior beings, above the herd. It would be inconceivable in your mind to idolize or look up to someone, because you think of yourself as above everyone else.

    That is irrational. Since society educates and programs all citizen-slaves to believe in lies, the scientists in this experiment have done nothing but reflect that brainwashing.

    Since the human brain scans need to be interpreted, you have wasted your time scanning the brain by having human brains interpret these results.
    Everything we see, hear, touch, taste, or smell has to be interpreted by a human brain. By your logic you might as well say that X-rays, angiograms, blood tests, or any other evaluation is meaningless. They all must be interpreted by human brains who are trained to understand normal structure, function, and value, who can use this knowledge to spot abnormalities or variations from the norm.

    For example, we could say that the psychopaths brains are all correct, and everyone else's different from theirs. We could then conclude that My Truths that most human brains are faulty and malfunctioning is correct. And it is.
    Then you admit that the psychopathic brain is different in function from the non-psychopathic brain?

    Psychopaths are victims of society and extreme childhood neglect and abuse. It is a matter of social and psychiatric study, not brain scans. Psychopaths just use their 'tools' in the optimum way.
    Psychiatric study now includes studies such as functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography.

    Being predatory in a dangerous world is a good thing.
    If it were not for the predatory individuals, this world would be a lot less dangerous. Your "logic" is severely flawed. The mere fact that 96% of humans can and do exist without being predatory in nature is testament to millions of years of evolution and human civilization.

    No. I dont idolise anyone because I am unique, I have My own True Reality.
    What is "unique" about you?

    Most top business men and women are psychopathic. They play their cards the best they can. And why not?
    Any statistics to back that up, or are you guessing?

    Ok. I win this point. You admit that psychopathic behaviour is natural. It is you conditioned non-psychopathic humans that act unnaturally.
    Not quite. Comparing the behavior of psychopaths to the observed behavior of predators in the wild is not the same as saying that their behavior is rooted in the same origins. Take a lion for example. What is the need for the lion to act in a predatory manner? Now think about your boy Gary Ridgeway. What is the need for him to act in a predatory manner. I would bet that you find 2 completely different motivations.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •