Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: "Forbidden Truths"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927

    "Forbidden Truths"

    This is more or less a rebuttal to a website owned by someone on this forum.

    - Well over 99% of humans are Truth-hating, irrational, and mentally deranged.
    By truth-hating, irrational and deranged, do you mean they disagree with you? That's logically equivalent to saying anyone who didn't support Barack Obama was a racist.

    - Well over 99% of humans are suicidal and/or homicidal and/or sadistic. Usually all three.
    Then why is it that well over 99% of human beings have never committed homicide or suicide and believe that it is good to respect others, at least as long as they respect you? What makes these people homicidal, suicidal, and sadistic?

    - Societies worldwide are based on lies, myths, insanities and deragements, whether they be western "democratic" societies or not.
    And what might these lies, myths, and derangments be?

    - Societies worldwide are currently engaged in the mass conditioning (brainwashing) of thier citizen-slaves.
    How might that be?

    - All societies worldwide demonise and hate the Truth as part of thier fundamental operational core. They employ false ridicule of the Truth.
    What might this "truth" be? And what evidence is there for this "truth"?

    - Every value and institution in society is false, harmful and designed to subject you to injustice, to enslave you and break you.
    How are we enslaved? By the fact that we go to work every day and get a paycheck? You might call welfare freedom from slavery, but I call it being a leech.

    - All societies worldwide grant "parents" (who are actually child-slave-owners) official societal permission to abuse and destroy certain innocent children that society has malevolently and insanely decreed to be the worthless property of the slave-owner.
    And how would you reccomend raising a child? Also, what qualifies you as an expert? I expect you to defend your lack of credentials on the grounds that experts are just societal tools used to brainwash people.

    Most parents make do what they think is best for their child. Just because a child is not pampered and catared to doesn't mean they're abused. Telling your child to work will put work ethic in them as long as you work hard with them and set an example. It's not slavery or abuse, and in the long run, it'll do more good for a child than bad. If a child does not have work ethic, they will grow up to be a leech living of SSI or mopping floors at Wal-Mart while posting websites on the internet about how society is responsible for their failure and how they're smarter than everyone else.

    - All societies worldwide deny that they are abusing thier children en-masse because society, as well as the abusing parents, want/need to keep up thier illusion of decency. Societal leaders make these denials on behalf of adult citizen-slaves.
    Who are societal leaders? If you're not sure who they are, can you prove that they exist?

    - Societies worldwide wrongly teach children that they themselves have no value, and that thier task is to be of value to others. This is why suicide and depression are so common in society. Society attacks and strips nearly all humans of their natural Self-Love and self-esteem.
    Suicides and homicides happen. It's not what I would call common. And not believing that oneself is without flaw does not equate to low self-esteem. I assume you believe that right and wrong, in accordance to your "true nature", is something that is self-percieved, and therefore you are perfect because you decide what is right and wrong for yourself. Is that about right? If not, explain right and wrong yourself, and describe how society has no regard for it. If so, it's an "I'm the only one that matters" belief.

    Those in society who serve others are served by others. For example, you go to work to serve others, they pay money that ultimately ends up in your pocket. However, some people want to be served by society but don't want to serve it. You might call it freedom from the slavery of society. I call it laziness and greed.

    - The value or "social status" of an individual or particular citizen-slave is mainly evaluated by the willingness to believe in and obey the insane cultural and societal systems/beliefs of thier particular society and how much work they perform to upkeep their malevolent society.
    You seriously believe that? LOL, success in life is based on intelligence, work ethic, and luck. The only person who changes how well you succeed in life is yourself. But it's easy for people to blame their own failure in life on some societal heirarchy whose existence they can't even prove.

    -The socially decreed value of an individual citizen-slave's life is virtually nil, unless preventing loss of that life will unveil society's lack of morality.
    So you think society is out to get you? That's paranoia. Tell me, if you're such a threat to society, how many attempts on your life have been made? If any, can you prove that society is responsible? Can you prove that societical heirarchy wants you dead, or that it even exists for that matter?

    Also, like I said before, others support people if people are willing to support others. Every legitimate job you can get is meant to serve others. Obviously, if you work as a bartender you give people service. If you work in a factor you're making products that will ultimately be purchased by somebody for use. If you work in agriculture you're putting food on people's table. The ideal society is one for all, all for one. No society can ever be perfect, but the pros outweigh the cons. People shouldn't be rewarded for laziness and failure, but they think they should, so they blame society for their failure.

    And if society lacks morality, then why don't you define what you think is morality?

    Finally, you were completely wrong in saying that society eliminates its "enemies." Do people here think you're a deranged, paranoid fool? Yes. Do we think you deserve to die? No.

    - Society singles out a select minority (about .5%) and blames, demonises and persecutes them thier whole lives. These individuals are more decent/reasonable/non-violent than those who persecute them. In fact, decency is inverse.
    Who might these people be? People who agree with you? Almost every one of them I met was some loser living off welfare or SSI (which is funded by society and the government, I might add) while blaming society and the government for their failure, biting the hand that feeds them.

    - Society creates all the crimes and abuses we see in society today via its harmful, unnatural operational structures. The law and societal institutions have no rational integrity.

    - The justice system is deliberately designed and operated to deny justice to individuals. What society claims justice to be is actually a travesty of justice.
    Perhaps you could explain what is so corrupt about the justice system, along with providing your idea of justice. Just because you disagree with society doesn't mean it's unjust.

    - The justice system seeks no Truth, in fact, it is deliberately structured in such a way as to hide the Truth.
    Once again, what is this "truth"? And can you provide evidence for it.

    - Dictionaries and societally-promoted ideas and reasoning systems are deliberatly biased and designed to hide Truth, and rig debates and court proceedings.
    Such as?

    Also, I'd like you to answer these questions.

    1. Is it possible for a society of your own devising to be honest? If so, what would make it more honest than other societies?
    2. What do you do for a living? Do you work? Are you having financial success in life?
    3. What plan do you have for taking down society? Or don't you have one?
    Last edited by Ethmi; 01-11-2010 at 06:27 AM.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    I suspect the gentlemen you refer to doesnt have the company of ladies very often

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Owned!!! X D
    Last edited by COBHC; 01-17-2010 at 05:39 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    I suspect the gentlemen you refer to doesnt have the company of ladies very often
    It's not me. I don't try to play smart.... I ish smartz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    Owned!!! X D
    +176 exp
    "you picked up potion"
    "you receive 17 gil"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    On his website, he refers to himself as a tortured victim of society.

    That means he's a crybaby who has failed in life, and does not have the guts to blame himself for his failure. So he blames everyone else, along with some leaders of society.

    Travis, like Ethmi asked, do you know who these leaders of society are? If not, can you prove that they exist?

    Travis, I don't feel sorry for you. You failed in life and now you're blaming everyone else for it.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Might I suggest that his attempts to make himself look like a victim are merely based on a manipulative personality? Seems to me that he views himself in an aloof and inflated sense, and looks at the rest of us as tools he can use to further his self-aggrandizing ego trip.

    Pure sociopath.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by COBHC View Post
    On his website, he refers to himself as a tortured victim of society.

    That means he's a crybaby who has failed in life, and does not have the guts to blame himself for his failure. So he blames everyone else, along with some leaders of society.

    Travis, like Ethmi asked, do you know who these leaders of society are? If not, can you prove that they exist?

    Travis, I don't feel sorry for you. You failed in life and now you're blaming everyone else for it.
    Travis just got owned by a 16 year old..... EPIC FAIL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    I suspect the gentlemen you refer to doesnt have the company of ladies very often
    Females are just a tool used by society to subjugate men and twist their minds so that they cannot see the Forbidden Truth. Females twist the minds of you inferiors so that you must be a perfect citizen-slave and shun away the Forbidden Truth to impress them. Society wants you to have sex with females. Sex is used by society because it's addictive, and once you start learning the Forbidden Truth, you don't get to have sex. But despite what doctors say, sex is unhealthy and it has negative effects on the body. Those doctors just want you to think sex is OK to keep you a citizen-slave to society. I am intellectually superior to all you inferiors who have a life and a Missus and aren't fourty years old living in your mother's basement exposing the Forbidden Truths about the society and government that pays your welfare checks. I have emerged Triumphant over you inferiors.
    Last edited by COBHC; 02-28-2010 at 10:40 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,073
    I this society, where's my slave collar?

  11. #11
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Travis just got owned by a 16 year old..... EPIC FAIL
    No, all his replies indicate inferiority, irrationality, and of course denial. He answered nothing. He understood nothing.

    What do you expect for someone with no life experience other than "star wars" - one of the most idiotic moves ever made.

    As to being 16, that violated My Terms of Access on the disclaimer. He is not EVER going to get any sort of reply.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    No, all his replies indicate inferiority, irrationality, and of course denial. He answered nothing. He understood nothing.
    This is your first post on this thread, there was nothing to answer or understand because you didn't even say anything. Ethmi asked the questions, it's your job to answer them. You haven't answered a single question from any of us, you just dismissed them all, accused us of evading questions that you never asked, and insisted that you're better than all of us. You don't win a discussion by yelling louder than your opponent.

    What do you expect for someone with no life experience other than "star wars" - one of the most idiotic moves ever made.
    What makes you think I like Star Wars? Thankfully for you though, I do. Well, the Classic Trilogy, any how.

    Anyhow, I've learned from you that all the years of your life haven't made you smart. The things you say about society prove to us that you know nothing about it.

    As to being 16, that violated My Terms of Access on the disclaimer. He is not EVER going to get any sort of reply.
    This isn't your website, this is a public forum. I take it then if you ever somehow managed to have a child, you wouldn't talk to them until they're 21?

    I suppose if I could avoid debating someone better than me by dismissing them as a kid, I probably would. You may never talk to me, but I'll keep talking to you
    Last edited by COBHC; 06-24-2010 at 07:52 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Does anyone besides me find it alarming that travis idolizes serial killers? Not to mention the rest of his useless foaming at the mouth found on his site, but seriously...alarming. As I eluded to above...travis displays many of the hallmark signs of a sociopath (what is also reffered to as psychopath or antisocial personality). Strangely enough...so did most of the serial killers that he lists.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Does anyone besides me find it alarming that travis idolizes serial killers? Not to mention the rest of his useless foaming at the mouth found on his site, but seriously...alarming. As I eluded to above...travis displays many of the hallmark signs of a sociopath (what is also reffered to as psychopath or antisocial personality). Strangely enough...so did most of the serial killers that he lists.
    Well from his point of view it's not OK to drink coffee but it is OK to poison people who know and trust you.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

    Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

    I regret my user name.

  15. #15
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    Does anyone besides me find it alarming that travis idolizes serial killers?
    I dont somehow "like" the featured ultra-victims on My website. They are there because their actions reveal Truth.

    Not to mention the rest of his useless foaming at the mouth found on his site, but seriously...alarming.
    Call it what you like, My website represents golden and pure Truth.

    As I eluded to above...travis displays many of the hallmark signs of a sociopath (what is also reffered to as psychopath or antisocial personality). Strangely enough...so did most of the serial killers that he lists.
    I would call that a Superior personality. Psychopaths are demonised by society because they refuse to embrace the lie-based behavioral and thought-process dictates of their ultra-sick society.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •