Thread: MePeace & Lend for Peace

MePeace & Lend for Peace

There are many people in the world who wish, pray and are working for peace, justice and security for all in the Holy Land. At this time of year there is nothing that make me happier that finding new groups of people that are working for PEACE and security for a better world. A new group, I came across recently is mepeace.org mepeace.org They provide a platform where people from all over the world can come to discuss the Palestinian-Israeli Crisis. People from both sides come together to discuss this expositive topic in a very civilized manor trying to make things better for both sides. It was on mepeace.org I learned about another newly formed group Lend for Peace LendforPeace.org - Microlending for the Middle East It was started last year by a group of former students of the University of Pennsylvania. Lend for Peace gives micro loans to people with small business in the West Bank and Gaza. We need stronger groups like these before there will be any long lasting peace.

There's not going to be any lasting peace in the Middle East until Christ returns.

Also, Israel better hurry up and take out Iran's nuclear facilities before they get the bomb.

No need to think Obama has the family jewels to do it.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    No need to think Obama has the family jewels to do it.
    And yet he's sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan..... right........

Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    And yet he's sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan..... right........
    You don't see him leading the pack, do you? No family jewels. I'm surprised he doesn't run to Canada.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow