Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Thread: Right Wing Fearmongers Are Raping Us!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822

    Right Wing Fearmongers Are Raping Us!

    Rupert Murdoch's gang of mind rapists on Fox.

    Rush Limbaugh.

    The thousands of others who daily pollute the publicly-owned airwaves and rape the minds of unsuspecting Americans who obligingly bend over and get nailed over and over again.
    America lets radio and TV broadcasters use public airwaves worth more than half a trillion dollars for free. In return, we require that broadcasters serve the public interest: devoting at least some airtime for worthy programs that inform voters, support local arts and culture and educate our children — in other words, that aspire to something beyond just minimizing costs and maximizing revenue.

    Using the public airwaves is a privilege — a lucrative one — not a right, and I fear the F.C.C. has not done enough to stand up for the public interest. Our policies should reward broadcasters that honor their pledge to serve that interest and penalize those that don’t.

    The F.C.C. already has powerful leverage to hold broadcasters to their end of the bargain. Every eight years, broadcasters must prove that they have served the public interest in order to get license renewal. If they can’t, the license goes to someone else who will. It’s a tough but fair system — if the commission does its job.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/02/opinion/02copps.html

    Is the public being served by this endless, repetitious rape?
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Rape?.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    Rape?.....
    Only in her sick tortured mind.
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Rupert Murdoch's gang of mind rapists on Fox.

    Rush Limbaugh.

    The thousands of others who daily pollute the publicly-owned airwaves and rape the minds of unsuspecting Americans who obligingly bend over and get nailed over and over again.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/02/opinion/02copps.html

    Is the public being served by this endless, repetitious rape?
    Simone get some help before you become a danger to others. If you don't like what they say don't listen. Other wise one would get the idea you want to tear up the first amendment. Of course to a leftist conservatives need not apply.
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Rush Libaugh and the right wing extremists on Fox are the ones yipping and yapping about rape all the time.

    I just think that their yipping and yapping about rape all the time is rape.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Rush Libaugh and the right wing extremists on Fox are the ones yipping and yapping about rape all the time.

    I just think that their yipping and yapping about rape all the time is rape.
    the question for you is do they have a right to?
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
    the question for you is do they have a right to?
    Since when was it fair in the eyes of the left that both sides can speak their views?
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethmi View Post
    Since when was it fair in the eyes of the left that both sides can speak their views?
    You do have a valid point there. Conservatives need not apply.
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
    You do have a valid point there. Conservatives need not apply.
    Obama wants the government to control the internet to make it more "fair". Any retard with access to the internet can express any idea, any view, any opinion to anyone across the world. Liberals, what exactly is unfair about that? How could it possibly get more "fair"?
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethmi View Post
    Obama wants the government to control the internet to make it more "fair". Any retard with access to the internet can express any idea, any view, any opinion to anyone across the world. Liberals, what exactly is unfair about that? How could it possibly get more "fair"?
    Well those evil conservatives with their mind rape have a say. That's just not fair!
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    northern Ky.
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Rupert Murdoch's gang of mind rapists on Fox.

    Rush Limbaugh.

    The thousands of others who daily pollute the publicly-owned airwaves and rape the minds of unsuspecting Americans who obligingly bend over and get nailed over and over again.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/02/opinion/02copps.html

    Is the public being served by this endless, repetitious rape?
    As if the NY Times had room to talk about a requirement to "serve the public interest".

    Welcome to TimesWatch
    Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by marc9000 View Post
    As if the NY Times had room to talk about a requirement to "serve the public interest".

    Welcome to TimesWatch
    The New York Times is a privately-owned entity. Ya remember the basics of the principals of privately-owned property? The marketplace will determine the destiny of the Times. Ya remember the concept of the "free market"?

    The public airwaves are the public's airwaves and the public's interest should be considered.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    The New York Times is a privately-owned entity. Ya remember the basics of the principals of privately-owned property? The marketplace will determine the destiny of the Times. Ya remember the concept of the "free market"?

    The public airwaves are the public's airwaves and the public's interest should be considered.
    Gosh and Fox and company aren't privately owned? Yes I guess that negates the first amendment then huh baby. We don't like what you say so therefore we censor you in the public forum. Tell us what other civil rights for conservatives are you wanting to remove?
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
    Gosh and Fox and company aren't privately owned? Yes I guess that negates the first amendment then huh baby. We don't like what you say so therefore we censor you in the public forum. Tell us what other civil rights for conservatives are you wanting to remove?
    Fox is primarily on cable, not the public airwaves.

    Limbaugh, however, spews his swill thousands and thousands of times each day over my public airwaves and people like me, a majority of the American people, are given no opportunity to respond because of the monopolies in U.S. media, and the fact that these monopolies are not obliged to honor the public interest as they did before Reagan killed the idea of "public interest."
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Keystone State
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Fox is primarily on cable, not the public airwaves.

    Limbaugh, however, spews his swill thousands and thousands of times each day over my public airwaves and people like me, a majority of the American people, are given no opportunity to respond because of the monopolies in U.S. media, and the fact that these monopolies are not obliged to honor the public interest as they did before Reagan killed the idea of "public interest."
    Translation: public interest = censorship! I hate to break it to you simone but you are not in any way shape or form the majority. Otherwise liberal talk radio would succeed beyond your wildest dreams. Yet it doesn't and the much famed Air Amerika is still in the toilet. remember the free market?

    Any how you are trying to avoid the question simone baby. The question for you is do they have a right to free speech? Its a yes or no question baby. Then maybe you can get around to the next one. Tell us what other civil rights for conservatives are you wanting to remove?
    The left lost the ability, use logic or know what truth is with the embrace of moral relativism. Thus you get moral equivalence between acts like detaining terrorists and cutting off heads of innocents.
    If lawmakers and anti-gun groups were serious about reducing or ending gun crimes, they would turn their wrath toward the criminals. As it is, their efforts are not the solution to gun crimes they are part of the problem.
    Even if you gave liberals the answers on an ethics exam, they’d fail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •