Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new me

Quote Originally Posted by jim's trucking View Post
    Is adolescence creeping up on this thread?
    I dunno maybe there's something creeping up behind you... OMG NINJAS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Yes, it is. The children are running the asylum.
    Why so serious?

Originally Posted by 99%BEEF : I am fed up with myself.... Is it possible to change who I am?

Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Join the club hun you think your the only one who can't afford a Gym membership these days? Sure just change your name or get a sex change. Susie or something sounds nice but then again I dunno. Hairy women can be a turn off for some men especially if they have an Adam's apple...
    "hun"?

<Flush>

There's Jazy - always going for the bath house fix instead of advising a person to get closer to Christ/God to find their niche, purpose, and fulfillment in life.

That's why you flaming gays are dangerous. You're always leading people into sin and carnality, and away from God's will. That's exactly what Satan wants. Congratulations.
    “For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    Originally Posted by 99%BEEF : I am fed up with myself.... Is it possible to change who I am?

"hun"?

<Flush>

There's Jazy - always going for the bath house fix instead of advising a person to get closer to Christ/God to find their niche, purpose, and fulfillment in life.

That's why you flaming gays are dangerous. You're always leading people into sin and carnality, and away from God's will. That's exactly what Satan wants. Congratulations.
    What the? LMAOROLF wow... Easy I'm sorry but let me catch my breath... Oh man you really are a card...

If you couldn't tell my entire post was a JOKE you dimwitted nut job. Always scrounging the bottom of the barrel for ANYTHING to use for ammo... Did you stuff your brain in the cannon as well before you fired?

And fyi I say hun to well almost all my friends as a joke... They know I'm gay but not flaming by any means and they get a kick out of it so lighten up and get the crucifix out of your hand and put it back on the wall alright?