Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Scared White Men of America...

Dear Scared White Men of America...

This tells the story so well:
    I know you well. I knew you from the time I was a black girl in the 5th grade who won the school spelling bee, and the white boy I defeated hid out after school one day to challenge me to a fist fight. (I weighed about 48 lbs...he at least 20lbs more) His dad, a grown white man, asked him how he could have lost to a nigger. What he would have asked him had he lost to any of the other finalists, all of whom were white, several of whom were female, I'll never know.

I knew you when, in Jr. High, a white male teacher told me to my face I was taking the space of a boy, presumably a white one since I went to a predominantly white school, in an advanced math class that required teacher recommendation to get into. And then again in High School when I was a Teacher's Assistant who graded the quantitative portions of tests while the teacher ( a white male who wasn't scared) graded the qualitative portions and when another white male student's father found out, again brought race into the equation accusing me of being incapable of completing this task. Hint...even though I usually knew the answers, I had a legend to go by which my not scared white male teacher eloquently and emphatically made clear to my classmates father and I continued to grade tests.
    Daily Kos: Dear Scared White Men of America

Oversized bullies jumping a smaller girl. Yeah, I am so impressed by these macho macho men...
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

“War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

You're a racist and a sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    This tells the story so well:

Daily Kos: Dear Scared White Men of America

Oversized bullies jumping a smaller girl. Yeah, I am so impressed by these macho macho men...

Yawn.zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by DrNo View Post
    You're a racist and a sexist.
    Sez you.

So, what you so scared of?
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

So what is the point that you are trying to make Simone?

Quote Originally Posted by gansao View Post
    So what is the point that you are trying to make Simone?
    I have to agree on the racist. Change white men to black men and all of a sudden its a problem *shakes head* Reverse racism is still racism.

Also: Is there a point to this story? Stuff like this happens literally ALL THE TIME. So unless it has a point...
    Last edited by Ryuuichi; 07-13-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    ~One of the most annoying things in the world is blatant hypocrisy not only can everyone see it but no one is willing to admit to it~
    ~Academic snobs are some of the most pathetic people in the world they have little common sense but because they have a degree act as if they know the world~

Racist stuff like this SHOULD NOT be happening in America. We are better than that.

Racist stuff like this SHOULD NOT be happening in America. We are better than that.
    If you want to experience race hatred try being a white farmer in Zimbabwe or even South Africa.
    You say we are better than that. Who are you referring to?

We Americans.

Hmmm, Zimbabwe, the case of farmers in South Africa.

The colonialists, the conquerors who stole the land of those who were there before they, the Europeans, marched in with their superior weaponry.

The same thing happened in America. We are still dealing with that.

We Americans.

Hmmm, Zimbabwe, the case of farmers in South Africa.

The colonialists, the conquerors who stole the land of those who were there before they, the Europeans, marched in with their superior weaponry.

The same thing happened in America. We are still dealing with that.
    The governments of those countries, particularly the zimbabwe government not only target the white farmers but the black people who live and work on the farms. They even drive the farmers out knowing that these farms invariably become wastelands. Thats why Zimbabwe has changed from being one of the most wealthy African countries to one of the poorest.The Zimbabwe government justify the persecution of the white farmers with near enough the very words that you state above. Do you not think that they are not racist?

There is racism everywhere in the world Americans are no better or worse than anyone else.

The curse of Zimbabwe is President Robert Mugabe whose rule has been characterized by economic mismanagement, hyperinflation, and widespread reports of human rights abuses.

The curse of Zimbabwe is President Robert Mugabe whose rule has been characterized by economic mismanagement, hyperinflation, and widespread reports of human rights abuses.

Without any help from white men, scared or not but with much help from black men especially the ones from his tribe the Shona . They massacred quite a few Ndebele but perhaps thats o.k or can be ignored because they are not white people.
    He also gets a lot of help from China . I think they used be called yellow.

China is very much a major player in Africa today, and its unified national structure gives it a great deal of clout in overcoming the disorganized tribalism of Africa.

China is very much a major player in Africa today, and its unified national structure gives it a great deal of clout in overcoming the disorganized tribalism of Africa.
    China will support any regime in Africa that gives it access to thier countries resources. the people within those countrie complain that they are treated like dirt by the Chinese.

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    We are better than that.
    Apparently not everyone Simone, or you wouldn't have posted this.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton