Thread: The usa is not a nation

Joel_Henderson Guest

The usa is not a nation

The USA is not a nation, and never was. The federal government does not have national authority over the sovereign people of any state.
    We currently live under an illegal empire established by the Leviatian Juggernaut, and as a result, our lives are a shambles of dog-eat-dog factionalism between individuals fallen victim to maintream special interests, mercantilism and oligopoly-- all backed by sheer brute-force pragmatism, i.e. government of the gun, by the gun, and for the gun.

However the law is still the law, and every state is STILL a sovereign nation.
    I challenge anyone to show otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Henderson View Post
    The USA is not a nation, and never was. The federal government does not have national authority over the sovereign people of any state.
    We currently live under an illegal empire established by the Leviatian Juggernaut, and as a result, our lives are a shambles of dog-eat-dog factionalism between individuals fallen victim to maintream special interests, mercantilism and oligopoly-- all backed by sheer brute-force pragmatism, i.e. government of the gun, by the gun, and for the gun.

However the law is still the law, and every state is STILL a sovereign nation.
    I challenge anyone to show otherwise.

EVERY state?

Including those established by the 'illegal empire'?

Oh, and laws mean nothing without some form of power to back them up.
    Other wise, anyone can make up a law.
    My law would be that those named Joel Henderson should pay me $10 USD an hour, every hour of the day, every day of the week, every week of the year until he dies as an 'air tax'.
    As the lord of the sovereign nation of Earth, this law is in effect so long as such people are breathing or in any way using said 'air'.

So, pay up.

And 'STATES'...are illegal nations by your definition too.
    -God couldn't be everywhere, that's why we have America.
    -Use the Force...because prayer doesn't work.
    -If I mock you on a forum board...and you're too stupid to know...are you really being mocked?
    -Joseph of Nazareth said: "Healthy White baby, 5 year wait? What else you got?" to which the adoption agency replied "A Norse kid born with his heart on the outside. Hey, Zeus come 'er!"
    -"The only way to win is not to pray." - WOPR

Joel_Henderson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoz View Post
    EVERY state?

Including those established by the 'illegal empire'?
    Actually these were properly recognized by the other states, under the terms of the Constitution.

Oh, and laws mean nothing without some form of power to back them up.
    So we've established that you believe in law of the jungle and brute-force imperialism.
    However, this thread is about historical fact, not your anarchical opinions.
    Dismissed.
    (Is this board home to nothing but scatter-brained twits?)
    Last edited by Joel_Henderson; 11-29-2008 at 02:46 AM.