Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Should we legalize drug use for adult Americans

Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seer travis View Post
    Ah, I see that I have emerged victorious.
    In the "Who can make an a$$ of themselves in the shortest period of time" contest...yes, you are victorious. I think you even beat Archies record! He's got loads of class when compared to the likes of you.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

You had nothing to say to Ethmi, yet still you claim victory?

Do you really believe that or are you just trying to insult our intelligence?
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

You need to get over yourself, get laid and lighten the XXXX up....

And you may cry checkmate but sorry your game was played on the wrong chessboard....

Seer travis Guest
    Go ahead then, listen to your evil societies. Take cigarettes, coffee, alcohol, marijuana, and other drugs just like society tells you to.

You need drugs, you inferiors cannot face the reality of your pathetic lives. You have to take brain-altering and toxic chemicals so you dont have to face Truth and reality. You dont like yourselves, you dont love yourselves like I do.

You are poisoning yourselves. You hate yourselves. You bear to look at the real and True you in the mirror.

You want society to provide you with drugs, while all the time pretending that there is a "war" on drugs, you want to pretend you are trying to stop the selling and distribution of drugs. You want your children to take drugs. You show them what the drugs are when they are children, tell them that you are trying to educate them. But you show them the drugs so they know what to take. You show them a door, and you say "Dont go through that door, dont take drugs, we forbid it. Its against the authoritarian demands. Dont experiment with what behind the forbidden mystery door."

You tell them that adults "experiment" with drugs, they try drugs. You get them to look up to adults, even though there is nothing in you broken slaves to be looked up to. You say "be like us, conform".

And what happens? They go through the forbidden mystery door of drugs, just like you want them to. And then you say "Oh, we tried to stop that, we tried to warn our children". Of course, that was not your intent, no matter how much you delude yourselves. You create drug-possession laws so lax, that possessing drugs is easy and safe.

You want to "indulge" in a slow death and warping of your own reality. You are so broken you will even pretend that you are "rebelling" against society, drugs are natural, and other lies.

You are all living a lie. I have always rejected all drugs. I am triumphant. I embraced Truth. I am Superior.

Perhaps the dumbest thing about this self styled nonconformist, he has wholeheartedly adopted the mainstream, unscientific view that there are things called "drugs", which are bad, and other things that are not drugs, that are "ok".

A brief study of medicine, psychology, or biology will soon reveal that there is no dividing line at all. You could just as easily consider sugar, salt, high fructose corn syrup, animal fat, vitamin B, vitamin D to be "drugs" as caffeine or alcohol. Whether they are helpful, harmful, or don't have any noticeable effect on the human body at all depends on the quantity consumed, the individual, and a wide host of other factors.
    He or she who supports a State organized in a military way whether directly or indirectly participates in sin. Each man takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes.

~ Gandhi

Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Perhaps the dumbest thing about this self styled nonconformist,
    I represent Truth, not societal conformity. You would have to be an exceptionally dumb human to believe I espouse societal conformity.

he has wholeheartedly adopted the mainstream, unscientific view that there are things called "drugs", which are bad, and other things that are not drugs, that are "ok".
    That is not the mainstream view. That said, the drugs I listed are not just "bad" for you, they are toxic, harmful and Truth-denying substances.

That does not mean there are other substances that are drugs or otherwise bad for you. You cannot exclude the negativity of drugs by pointing to further societally pushed harmful substances.

A brief study of medicine, psychology, or biology will soon reveal that there is no dividing line at all. You could just as easily consider sugar, salt, high fructose corn syrup, animal fat, vitamin B, vitamin D to be "drugs" as caffeine or alcohol.
    Indeed, sugar is a harmful substance that is shoved down the throat of citizen-slaves and even children. Of course, extreme levels of these things are also harmful. That does not excuse or somehow render the other aforementioned drugs non-toxic. Even if all these things you mention did not exist, or you mentioned 100 million further toxic substances, the fact remains that the drugs I mentioned are just as toxic.

You want to play semantics over the word "drug", rather than argue the effect and toxicity of drugs.

Whether they are helpful, harmful, or don't have any noticeable effect on the human body at all depends on the quantity consumed, the individual, and a wide host of other factors.
    Some things certainly do depend on those factors. However, the drugs I listed are always harmful to the individual, because they not only effect brain function, but are an attempt to escape the Truth of the horrible reality of the lives of those who take them.

Any attempt to take mind-altering substances is a form of self-harm, and to use these substances to reject Truth is a severe form of betrayal of Self.

Society promotes these drugs because it wants you to deny Truth and reality, it wants you to numb the pain of your lives, and/or to use these substances to harm yourself rather than others. It wants you to use these toxic chemicals to alter your brain chemistry and reject the state of your current True Reality.

You completely ignored arguments made by COBHC, gansao, and me, yet you still claim victory?
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

Since Travis claimed that he beat me without even answering any of these questions post, I repeat myself:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but notice that you keep on claiming that you're smarter than everyone else when you ignored most of my post.

Is this the garbage I have to answer to?
    World's smallest violin playing for you.

Conceeds point DQ1e.
    Acknowledging the existance of social pressure does not mean acknowledging it as a bad thing. Even you can't deny that if there was no social pressure to not murder, rape, or rob banks, then murders, rapes and bank robberies would be much more common.

Wow.
    Wow. You didn't answer the question. Once again, you haven't explained how society advocates drug use. There may be a bit of pressure among teens by drug dealers to take drugs, but then again there's also organizations such as AbovetheInfluence, S.A.D., etc. And due to the threat of someone calling the police (as many do not find drug abuse socially acceptable), drug dealers have to keep their drug business on a somewhat low profile. It's called social pressure.
    Last edited by Ethmi; 01-21-2010 at 08:00 PM.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

Its kinda interesting how Travesty dismisses you as a troll whenever you make a point he can't refute.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." ~ Gerald Ford

"What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." ~ Adrian Rogers

Support gun control: hit your target when shooting!

I regret my user name.

I see the trolls are still stalking My posts. Everyone note they are permanately banned from My replies.

One further thing : No-one is to quote them in their replies if they want to ensure to remain unbanned.

As usual, My posts remain 100% undefeated and glowing in the glow of victory and Truth.
    Everything that you have posted is either speculative or wrong.
    I win!

I see the trolls are still stalking My posts. Everyone note they are permanately banned from My replies.

One further thing : No-one is to quote them in their replies if they want to ensure to remain unbanned.

As usual, My posts remain 100% undefeated and glowing in the glow of victory and Truth.
    Alright that does it! I'm gonna get the administrator on this one and have this turkey launched the **** offa this board.
    [QUOTE=Brady;363469]When I was a kid I did lots of things like playing with fire and torturing animals even though adults told me not to.[/QUOTE]
    The admission of a sociopathic serial killer.

[QUOTE=Penfold;363126]No Personal attacks, insults, name calling, offensive generalizations, or labeling.[/QUOTE]
    He should practice what he preaches.

The three duties of government: 1. Protect property 2. preserve contracts 3. provide for the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by jitobear View Post
    I believe it should be legalized and regulated - similar to alcohol and tobacco.
    I agree. But the private prison industry won't permit it. Gotta fill up them cells.