Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: Should we legalize drug use for adult Americans

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    Letting drugs run free and "run it's course" so to say is actually one of the most realistic solutions I can think of off the top of my head. If reputable companies control the grade and regulate the drugs to an extent deemed legal by law and it is taxed to the extent of cigarettes then it does three things: fuel capitalism and produce new jobs, increase instead of decrease government funds, damage organized crime's drug money. The various groups of American organized crime thrived in the roaring 20s largely thanks to prohibition. The Illegal cartels will run dry on fuel as does a fire when it has consumed all that is possible in the area. The competition from other "fires" which the government will actually encourage and "feed" will only expedite this matter.
    No "reputable" company is going to produce and distribute many of the drugs that are currently illegal and available on the black market.

    Don't forget about all of the people that would be unemployed if these drugs suddenly became legal. Prison guards, DEA officials, narcotics officers, etc etc. The war on drugs is big business, and as long as business keeps their hand planted firmly in the government's pocket, it will continue. What we should be hoping for is a common sense policy to legalize and tax marijuana, then use the funds generated to fight against drugs that actually pose a danger to society. Not everything has to be all or none.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Stratosphere baby Stratosphere!
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    There are three ways to put out a fire: extinguish the fire, consume all immediate matter than could be used as further kindle (ie: blowing up a flaming oil derrick and letting the explosion consume all immediate oxygen), let the fire run it's course and naturally extinguish itself. These are of course put in order from least destructive to most.

    Extinguishing the fire before it spreads (war on drugs) has already failed and only succeeds in sucking money out of the federal expenditure and fueling organized crime which in the end just makes it worse than when it started.

    Destroying all immediate matter that could be used as further kindle would require either killing every person used in the creation, transaction, or consumption of illegal narcotics or wiping the materials needed from the face of the earth. This, of course, is impractical.

    Letting drugs run free and "run it's course" so to say is actually one of the most realistic solutions I can think of off the top of my head. If reputable companies control the grade and regulate the drugs to an extent deemed legal by law and it is taxed to the extent of cigarettes then it does three things: fuel capitalism and produce new jobs, increase instead of decrease government funds, damage organized crime's drug money. The various groups of American organized crime thrived in the roaring 20s largely thanks to prohibition. The Illegal cartels will run dry on fuel as does a fire when it has consumed all that is possible in the area. The competition from other "fires" which the government will actually encourage and "feed" will only expedite this matter.


    Please, let it be noted that a 20-year-old's 10 second brainstorm and loose metaphor is probably not the best course of action, but it seems logical to me. Unfortunately, logic and reality do not always go hand-in-hand.
    Well, despite Snake, I'd be willing to give it a try!!!
    -Computer $1500.00
    -Monthly internet connection $35.00
    -Monthly electricity bill $245.00
    -Convincing a Socialist that incentive is the mother of motivation,

    Priceless!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    No "reputable" company is going to produce and distribute many of the drugs that are currently illegal and available on the black market.

    Don't forget about all of the people that would be unemployed if these drugs suddenly became legal. Prison guards, DEA officials, narcotics officers, etc etc. The war on drugs is big business, and as long as business keeps their hand planted firmly in the government's pocket, it will continue. What we should be hoping for is a common sense policy to legalize and tax marijuana, then use the funds generated to fight against drugs that actually pose a danger to society. Not everything has to be all or none.
    it is 'business' payed by the taxpayers.
    just make all drugs legal and you won't find a shortage of interested parties to produce them and sell them.
    Some years ago when there was talk of legalizing mari & juana, the tobacco companies were all ready for it. Their marketting people had come up with brand names, ad campaigns etc

    Now, imagine the possibilities: free needles. Injecting kits, colored elastic bands.

    "Coke is it"

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    it is 'business' payed by the taxpayers.
    just make all drugs legal and you won't find a shortage of interested parties to produce them and sell them.
    Some years ago when there was talk of legalizing mari & juana, the tobacco companies were all ready for it. Their marketting people had come up with brand names, ad campaigns etc

    Now, imagine the possibilities: free needles. Injecting kits, colored elastic bands.

    "Coke is it"
    Dream if you want. There will never be a Heroin, PCP, and Meth aisle at the local grocery store, nor will we ever see Heroin Mart. In the US, people can sue...and win...for damn near anything. McDonald's made you fat...lawsuit. McDonald's make their coffee hot and you spilled it on your lap...lawsuit. Baby is born with CP...it's the doctors fault (so says John Edwards)...lawsuit. Can you just imagine what would happen to a heroin distributor the first time some junkie OD's and dies, or the first time some guy all hopped up on PCP kills a small child and eats their brains? The liability for such distributors, as well as the insurance they would be required to carry would make them losing propositions. Result: production and distribution of many currently illegal drugs will remain underground.

    Marijuana seems to be a glaring exception to this, which is why I so strongly support legalization.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    It is just a matter of printing warnings and disclaimers. If you buy a cigarette pack in Australia, the box is plastered all over with warnings. There is hardly enough room for the brand name.
    And nobody sues nowadays the cigarette companies for causing addiction to cigarettes or lung cancer etc

  6. #36
    antonia Guest
    One advantage to some of the pot laws is that some of the pot dealers are involved in much dirtier, scummier stuff, and sometimes, it's the only way the police can get them. With pot offenses.

    For example, parents want to get a meth dealer out of the neighborhood. The police can't get them on that as quickly, but guess what? They're openly into pot.

    I have no problem seeing them reported for pot and having their sorry derrieres hauled off to prison.

    But overall, I think the advantages to our society of legalizing, regulating and taxing pot outweight those factors too. The other stuff, even what I'm open-minded about, I would say no to legalization, first, before anything else.

    Just legalizing everything all at once is ridiculously simplistic, IMO. Some here suggest it because they're young and idealistic, others, because they're irresponsible fools, and to the point of criminality, themselves.

    Marijuana is enough of an issue unto itself.

    If I were going to examine any other drug ITO legalization, next, it would likely be supervised use in clinics with targeted populations of addicts.
    Last edited by antonia; 08-02-2009 at 12:59 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,532
    I think it is irresponsible to squander billions of dollars in a 'war' lost before it began. The only ones who are making a killing (pardon the pun) are the drug dealers.

  8. #38
    Mosheh Thezion Guest

    ummm

    The only reason drugs are illegal, is because the Constitution is not in effect.

    PERIOD.

    Remember prohibition??

    that was when the Constitution was law, before 1933... and they needed a constitutional amendment to make something illegal.


    But.. in 1933... FDR repealed prohibition, and then... sneakly.. ended constitutional rule, and started a new form of unconstitutional government which did not need to make constitutional amendments to make laws over the people...

    they did this by taking away freedom, and giving us Civil Liberties...

    And over time.. they define.. and define.. and define.. those liberties.. by taking them away....

    it was shortly after 1933,,... that the drug wars began..


    When the Constitution is restored as law, all drugs become legal, because under the Constitution the people are free, and the government has no power to tell us what we can and cannot do, as long as we are not hurting anyone.

    If you want to be free... free of the drug war, then join with me in restoring the constitution as law..

    see my website.

    -Mosheh Thezion

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep.
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosheh Thezion View Post
    When the Constitution is restored as law, all drugs become legal, because under the Constitution the people are free, and the government has no power to tell us what we can and cannot do, as long as we are not hurting anyone.
    But there is the problem. Many drugs often do cause people to hurt others. There comes a certain reality that many here seem unwilling to face.
    "Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)". -Eddie Izzard

    Long is the way
    And hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light. -Milton

  10. #40
    Mosheh Thezion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snakespit View Post
    But there is the problem. Many drugs often do cause people to hurt others. There comes a certain reality that many here seem unwilling to face.
    If the drug itself is harmful... or makes people crazy..

    then by all means... let us put forward a prohibition amendment to make it illegal... like cocain... herion... pcp.. and tobacco...

    that... is how it is legally.. constitutionally.. supposed to be.

    I dont have a problem with that.

    But things which are mild.. and have a mild history... should not be made illegal... such as marijuana.. exctasy... methamphedamine... mushrooms.. etc...


    fact is... alcohol... causes more problems than anything else.. and its legal.

    so.. alcohol. becomes the standard on which to measure other drugs.

    I dont have a problem with making some drugs illegal.. if they are worthy of being illegal... such as the addictive ones.

    I know... because i have done all these drugs... and i know the differences.

    -Mosheh Thezion

  11. #41
    Seer travis Guest
    The OP asks "Should we legalize drug use for adult amerikkkans?"

    Well, the fact is society control you, you have no legitimate freedom. Society tells you it is good to take drugs, and you are all too happy to oblige, so taht you can run away from the cold reality of your miserable existence.

    DQ1a. The correct answer is no. However, that is a moot point. Currently, all illegal drugs are in wide spread use.

    DQ1b. It is a matter of drugs being societally-sponsered. Society currently has mental control over you citizen-slaves. It controls how your mind works and what you think. You are just drones.

    DQ1c. Society has made certain forms of clothing only available to females. Do we see males wearing this clothing? No! Society has successfully brainwashed you to think that men cannot wear pink dresses. However, there is no reason why this should be. Non-societal sponsership of public nudity and wearing a dress simply co-erces you lot into conformity.

    DQ1d. Also, raping females is not "socially acceptable" unless it is in private and your rape your wife. It is not possible to rape women in public centers, because you citizen-slave believe that to be unacceptable, as society instructed you. It is NOT the law that did that - it was lack of societal sponsership and demonisation of rape. This relates to point DQc3, in that both unacceptable forms of behaviour may be stopped regardless of legality or otherwise.

    DQ1e. It is "hip" and "trendy" to have a drink, and is often considered "social drinking". It is considered culturally amiss to refuse a drink if all others are drinking.

    DQ1f. Peer Pressure is often responsible for uptake of drinking. It is really the peers acting on behalf of society and culture to co-erce and harass non-drug takes into taking drugs.

    DQ1g. It is considered "square" never to try drugs. That carries a societally-sponsored negative label.

    Conclusion DQ1 : Society currently societally sponsers taking drugs. Society WANTS you to take drugs, rather than act out your real True Reality. (TR is defined on My website). Therefore, it is not legality that counts - but societal sponsorship.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Stratosphere baby Stratosphere!
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly6626 View Post
    I personally have no problem with adults legally selling any drug to another adult, or those adults legally using them, because they are going to anyhow. But if a drug is responsible for a death, other than an overdose by the user, then whoever sold the drug to them should face murder charges. I also think that an adult drug user should have to pay for all medical cost they might acrue that is a result of their drug use, society should not have to foot their medical bills. I also think that if an adult gives or sells drugs to a minor, that person should have to face very severe criminal charges. My point is that what a consenting adult does as far as drugs is their buisiness, they are capable of making that decision for themselves, but minors should not have to pay the price, and neither should society. What do yall think?
    I know my brother and I felt the same way about this subject so I dont' feel too bad replying with is acct (though I hope someone will soon answer my questions in the open discussion area about how to make my own account with out his acct and comments being deleted.

    That said. I agree that adults should have the ability to do just about whatever they want as long as it doesn't' step on someone Else's toes. That said, Tylenol kills more people each year than coke, heroin, and many other drugs combined. Further more, if drugs were legalized, they'd be sold thru proper channels like alcohol and tobacco and would be subject to quality inspections thus making it SAFER (just like abortions at Doctor's offices are safer than those done on the 'black market'. Also, the govt. would make a tidal wave of tax money and would save an astronomical amount by not having to lock up users. Additionally, if anything did happen to an individual, whether they were using street drugs or the newly regulated legal ones, their medical is going to be paid by the state anyway. At least with a legalized controlled supply, all that money (and more) would be recouped and there'd be less overall instances anyway.

    that's not even taking into account the money spent on interdiction and the violence that goes along with ANY form of black market criminal enterprise. The govt. would set up tightly controlled stores and it would actually be much HARDER for kids to get the drugs. Not to mention the wars in Mexico and Latin American and HERE would stop between rival gangs because they'd have no drug trade to fight over. Also, it'd be tough for the Taliban to make billions on heroin if our own licensed farmers were producing it here!

    Matt S.
    -Computer $1500.00
    -Monthly internet connection $35.00
    -Monthly electricity bill $245.00
    -Convincing a Socialist that incentive is the mother of motivation,

    Priceless!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Stratosphere baby Stratosphere!
    Posts
    2,047
    Ok, I was about to go to bed and wait for someone to answer some of my questions in the Open forum about my brother's account. However, upon seeing this, I felt I had to take issue with the following post.


    [QUOTE=Seer travis;385049]The OP asks "Should we legalize drug use for adult amerikkkans?"[/COLOR]

    Ok, first off. What the hell is an amerikkkan? Are you saying that all Americans are part of the KKK? Considering the rich diversity of people and culture, your statement is beyond wrong. Its juvenile and rather ignorant.



    [B]Well, the fact is society control you, you have no legitimate freedom. Society tells you it is good to take drugs, and you are all too happy to oblige, so taht you can run away from the cold reality of your miserable existence.[/B]


    There are a few things that jump out at me here. First, is society was so overwhelmingly pro drug to the point that they were brainwashing you into being a druggie, I hardly doubt that drugs would be illegal now. Now, as to the 'cold reality of your (everyone Else's?) miserable existence' I think you are only speaking for yourself here and in just 2 paragraphs you've shown yourself to be a prejudiced, small minded little guy who only sees others as a reflection of his own inadequacies

    DQ1a. The correct answer is no. However, that is a moot point. Currently, all illegal drugs are in wide spread use.

    Wrong. Its not moot. See my earlier answer about the pro's of legalizing and the con's of locking people up for 10 years just because they had a few quarters of weed.


    DQ1b. It is a matter of drugs being societally-sponsered. Society currently has mental control over you citizen-slaves. It controls how your mind works and what you think. You are just drones.


    Again, I think it is you with the week mind. Who is 'society'? A collection of us. Why are there sites like this? Because there is a plethora of differing opinions. Do you really feel that much 'pressure' to conform? If so, you need to work on toughening up your sense of self. Besides, you're making contradictory points. It seems that if there was that pressure for EVERYONE to do drugs, we'd have elected politicians to change the laws. It's very difficult to make free thinking people into drones...if you're being affected so easily, you should maybe work on getting some original thoughts of your own.


    DQ1c. Society has made certain forms of clothing only available to females. Do we see males wearing this clothing? No! Society has successfully brainwashed you to think that men cannot wear pink dresses. However, there is no reason why this should be. Non-societal sponsership of public nudity and wearing a dress simply co-erces you lot into conformity.

    There you go again. First of all, I see men dressed as women very often. I also see women in coveralls using jackhammers. Either you don't understand what it means to be in a free country or your imagination is so lacking you simply can't do anything other than what you Perceive to be your 'place' in society. I dress how I'd like anytime I want. I've spent most of my life pushing the boundaries of 'normalcy'. My brother was a pro at this and I learned everything (well, nearly everything) from him. The evidence of individuality is all around you. For instance, if we were all drones, why would I be giving you the 3rd degree for being completely uninformed. If everyone 'conformed' to society, we wouldn't need laws, cops, jails, or fences. Are you telling me you believe all black people love chicken and watermelon? Are all the white people completely incapable of dancing or jumping? Are women required to stay home, barefoot and pregnant? Everyone's an individual. Some people, like you, have very little imagination and have no clue as to how to enjoy the freedom we have here in the USkkkA. Just because you can only follow the crowd, doesn't mean everyone else is lacking in individuality!

    DQ1d. Also, raping females is not "socially acceptable" unless it is in private and your rape your wife. It is not possible to rape women in public centers, because you citizen-slave believe that to be unacceptable, as society instructed you. It is NOT the law that did that - it was lack of societal sponsership and demonisation of rape. This relates to point DQc3, in that both unacceptable forms of behaviour may be stopped regardless of legality or otherwise.

    Wow, you've outdone yourself! First, it is illegal to rape anyone, including your wife. Most people wouldn't consider raping someone REGARDLESS of whether they could get away with it. Otherwise, a woman would be raped every time a man found her alone. Just because you'd be reaping sexual havoc on the female population if you didn't think you'd get in trouble for it simply means you are sick and need help, not that all people are like you. Most people don't kick dogs, kidnap children, sexually torture woman, or rob and burn down their neighbor's house---And not because they fear punishment, but because they have EMPATHY and a Consience not to mention a sense of right and wrong. With help, you may one day join our ranks of HUMANITY.



    DQ1e. It is "hip" and "trendy" to have a drink, and is often considered "social drinking". It is considered culturally amiss to refuse a drink if all others are drinking.


    I see you don't have much experience with having friends. Also, more people (esp. the very religious) want to control what you drink and smoke...not the other way around. It's considered 'culturally commendable' to be a designated driver. If anyone looks down their noses at others regarding drugs and alcohol, its the ANTI freedom supporters of drug prohibition. Remember, if you consider yourself and individual with inherent worth, you won't feel so intimidated by your (usually misplaced) fear of the people around you. Grow a backbone buddy.


    DQ1f. Peer Pressure is often responsible for uptake of drinking. It is really the peers acting on behalf of society and culture to co-erce and harass non-drug takes into taking drugs.



    First of all, you'll find that there isn't much peer pressure once you get out of middle or high school (actually, plenty of people out grow it long before high school). However, people with extremely weak personalities and a low sense of self esteem may feel some pressure once and a while. But 10th grade 'bullies' aren't carrying out 'society's' bidding, they're just picking on the weak. Again, common sense should make it obvious to you that if society was that united and adamant about ANYTHING legalizing drugs, we'd already have "Pot Pies" restaurant/smoke bar and "Hot Shots" convenience store/ heroin den's all over the place. Use your head and grown a pair. Don't be such a puppet. There isn't pressure to do drugs. If you were talking about the media's portrayal of how women should look or the whole politically correct censorship by the academic

    DQ1g. It is considered "square" never to try drugs. That carries a societally-sponsored negative label.

    1. No its not. Again, if anyone gets on a high horse (hehe) its those that think they have the right to control what OTHER people put into thier own bodies.

    2. Even if it were true, why are you so terrified to do your own thing? I could not care less what people think of me, especially if its about things that are my business and not theirs. You need to learn to stand up and be your own person rather than cow-towwing to what you think others want you to do/be.


    Conclusion DQ1 : Society currently societally sponsers taking drugs. Society WANTS you to take drugs, rather than act out your real True Reality. (TR is defined on My website). Therefore, it is not legality that counts - but societal sponsorship.

    You are so far off base. I see on tv constantly exercise and diet shows. Health shows. Article after article in the paper about living health and recycling. Society as a whole looks DOWN on druggies and puts a high price on exercising your rights to do w/ yourself as you wish. You obviously don't have much of an imagination, experience with diverse segments of society, a very myopic view of the status quo, and are absolutely terrified to march to the tune of your own drum. Its sad , you only live once and I've learned a very hard lesson that you should do everything you desire regardless of what your neighbors might think. Live your life for yourself and so long as you aren't hurting others, do your own thing.
    -Computer $1500.00
    -Monthly internet connection $35.00
    -Monthly electricity bill $245.00
    -Convincing a Socialist that incentive is the mother of motivation,

    Priceless!

  14. #44
    Seer travis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CUNxTime View Post
    FULL Reply
    Firstly, it is good that you quote the previous material, as it keeps thing in context. You will get a full reply, but repeated inferior answers will remove this privilege.

    Ok, I was about to go to bed and wait for someone to answer some of my questions in the Open forum about my brother's account. However, upon seeing this, I felt I had to take issue with the following post.
    I bet you did. You saw Truth, you saw reality, and you just had to regain your delusional views by pretending that you refuted the Truth. But no, the Truth is still here, the reality of life is still the same, and the Truth regarding drugs in society are still in effect.

    Ok, first off. What the hell is an amerikkkan? Are you saying that all Americans are part of the KKK?
    amerikkka is the most ultra-deseased human society in existence today. No, it is not a reference to the KluKluxKlan. The 'kkk' simply serves to reflect the Truth of what america is - a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

    Seer TT : "Well, the fact is society control you, you have no legitimate freedom. Society tells you it is good to take drugs, and you are all too happy to oblige, so that you can run away from the cold reality of your miserable existence."
    Opponent : "There are a few things that jump out at me here. First, if society was so overwhelmingly pro drug to the point that they were brainwashing you into being a druggie, I hardly doubt that drugs would be illegal now."
    Let Me explain. All drugs are mind-altering and thus reality altering harmful substances that have no legitimacy in Truth. They help your brain reject Truth, and the act of taking them proves that you have rejected Trth at the time of taking them. Firstly we have coffee and tea, alcohol and cigarettes. I will refer to these as "level 1 drugs". These are the drugs society prefers you to take. Then we have "pot", and simular so-called "recreation" drugs being at level 2. The term 'recreation' is designed to tell you that these drugs may be "fun" to take. Society is still happy for you to take these drugs and encourages you to take level 2 drugs rather than no drugs at all. It would rather you took level 1 drugs like alchohol, but is still happy for the level 2 usage.

    Then we have level 3 drugs, such as cocaine, heroin and the other "hard" drugs. Society would really prefer you to use alchohol, or even a level 2 drug rather than a level3 drug. However, society still prefers you to drown out your reality with level 3 drugs than no drugs at all.

    It sends the message that drugs are the "in" thing. Society wants its citizen-slaves to take drugs rather then "act-out" their problems. Society does not wish you to take drugs just for the sake of it.

    It was reveled below that illegaility is not the same as societally-sponsered. You should have read more carefully. What societal leaders do here is basic reverse psychology. By stating "drugs are bad, we dont want you to take drugs, dont you go through that door and take drugs, we forbid it.", and making the law so inneffective at stopping the underage taking of drugs, societal leaders know that the citizen-slaves will take drugs. This is because it is "hip" and promoted by society, that it is seen as a form of rebellion against authority (although taking drugs is a societal conformity behaviour), and of course the drugs provide an outlet from the horrific state of their own lives.

    Making addictive drugs illegal, but culturally "hip" to "experiment" with has dovetailed together perfectly for societal leaders.

    Opponent: "Now, as to the 'cold reality of your (everyone Else's?) miserable existence' I think you are only speaking for yourself here and in just 2 paragraphs you've shown yourself to be a prejudiced, small minded little guy who only sees others as a reflection of his own inadequacies "
    No. I never take any form of mind-altering substance. Not a drop. That is one reason why My brain function is so Superior. When people drink alchohol, its because :-
    DR1. They are running from their problems, -or-/-and-
    DR2. they cannot cope with the boring and pointless state of their current existence.
    DR3. They do so to conform to society and "socilize", in itself a miserable and lie-based state. This does not exclude the previous two factors as being relevant.

    There is no other reason why citizen-slaves take alchohol.

    As for Me, I have no inadequacies.

    Seer TT : "DQ1a. The correct answer is no. However, that is a moot point. Currently, all illegal drugs are in wide spread use."
    Opponent : "Wrong. Its not moot. See my earlier answer about the pro's of legalizing and the con's of locking people up for 10 years just because they had a few quarters of weed."
    Legalisation is not relevent to the Truth on drugs. It is societal sponsership. Society cunningly makes some drugs legal, and other illegal, to ensure the belief that drugs are seen as a form of rebellion, rather than the societal-conformity that they Truly are. Therefore it is moot to the Truth I am revealing.
    It is an attrocity that society breaks you, herds young citizen-slaves into drugs, and then subjects its tortured victim-creation to unjust punitive punishments for doing what society wanted them to do. Make no mistake - society is illogical, malevolent and malicious. It has no qualms about inflicting undeserved harm upon its citizen-slaves in order to pretend, or keep up an illusion of decency over the drug matters. Society is just enduring that it "smells of roses", so to speak.

    Seer TT : "DQ1b. It is a matter of drugs being societally-sponsered. Society currently has mental control over you citizen-slaves. It controls how your mind works and what you think. You are just drones."
    O : "Again, I think it is you with the week mind."
    Totally incorrect. My mind is powerful and courageous, as I embrave glorious Forbidden Truth.

    O : "Who is 'society'? A collection of us."
    No, society is more than its parts. Society is an utterly malevolent and deranged system that control human beings. Citizen-slaves do NOT make up society, but are told what to be by society.

    Proof of this is in looking at 2 socities.
    Tribe A :In england, there are certain customs and other societal-dictates. Certain so-called "beliefs", that are nothing more than irrational and deranged notions brainwashed into them by society. For example, men who wore dresses in public and ate human flesh would be considered to be mad, criminal, wrong etc.

    Tribe B : In a tribe that has not known england, a different set of dress standards, rules and other customs apply. For example, all men might wear a skirt, and a head-band. They might eat other old members of their tribe in a ritual, as their society told them.

    It is no co-incidence that the members of the Tribe (B) all have an underlying belief that defies Tribe (A). It is not a case that the members of Tribe (B) All chose to be a certain way, it was because they were born and raised being told that this was the 'right' way to be. Same in england. Even though there are a wide range of "styles" and "choices", these things do not and cannot challenge the mainstream systems of english society.

    Its like "freedom of speech - just watch what you say".

    O : "Why are there sites like this? Because there is a plethora of differing opinions."
    Those opinions only differ in ways that are of no concern to society and the societal leadership. The ability to type words on a keyboard in no way conveys Mental Freedom, unless all those words are non-lie-based and thus compatible with the Forbidden Truth.

    "Do you really feel that much 'pressure' to conform?"
    I personally feel zero pressure, and I refuse to conform. I point out that you use the word "conform", not I. I use it in a certain sense, and remember that what you consider to be conformity might not be so. There is often no pressure to conform in you citizen-slaves because you already "conform" to a very high degree.

    O : "If so, you need to work on toughening up your sense of self."
    I am Me. You cititzen-slaves are just a distorted reflection of what society told you you were. You dont even have a real and legitimate self.

    O: "Besides, you're making contradictory points. It seems that if there was that pressure for EVERYONE to do drugs, we'd have elected politicians to change the laws."
    There is no contradiction. I do not suggest that society makes everyone take drugs, it just wants them to. Soceital leaders realise that they cannot make everyine take and embrace drugs, but they dont care, as long as the vast majority take drugs or embrace drugs. As reveled before in this reply, although members of society take drugs, and want to conform to society by taking drugs, society needs to pretend it is against drugs by making certain drugs illegal and punishing "offenders". Its just trying to trick you.

    O : "It's very difficult to make free thinking people into drones...if you're being affected so easily, you should maybe work on getting some original thoughts of your own."
    Correct. But you are not free-thinking people, you are drones. You are citizen-slaves beholden to society. I am 100% un-effected by societal conditioning to take ANY forms of drug, even so-called pain-killers.

    Seer TT : "DQ1c. Society has made certain forms of clothing only available to females. Do we see males wearing this clothing? No! Society has successfully brainwashed you to think that men cannot wear pink dresses. However, there is no reason why this should be. Non-societal sponsership of public nudity and wearing a dress simply co-erces you lot into conformity."
    O : "There you go again. First of all, I see men dressed as women very often."
    You are incorrect. Its very rare, unless you go to a place designated for such wearing of womens clothes. No mainstream worker could turn up to work in a pink dress and a womans bra to work. He would be sent home, ridiculed and possibly assaulted by citizen-slaves on behalf of their society. He would be terristically and facistly ordered to wear a suit and tie.

    O : "I also see women in coveralls using jackhammers."
    That was not mentioned by Me. Society orders workers to wear certain clothing, so the woman wears it.

    O : "Either you don't understand what it means to be in a free country or your imagination is so lacking you simply can't do anything other than what you Perceive to be your 'place' in society."
    No, it is you who is not free. It is amerikkka that is not free, but a facist dictatorship. But this is another lecture.

    O : "I dress how I'd like anytime I want. I've spent most of my life pushing the boundaries of 'normalcy'."
    Problem is that you false see what normalcy is.
    No, although you may have dressed a certain way, you are clearly a beholden member of society who mindlessly presumes that drug-taking is rebellious or a "right". I bet you really dont dress they way you want, but the way society made you think you want. What you 'want' is an illusion, unless you can use the Forbidden Truth to find out who you are.

    My brother was a pro at this and I learned everything (well, nearly everything) from him.
    Get your money back.

    O : "The evidence of individuality is all around you. For instance, if we were all drones, why would I be giving you the 3rd degree for being completely uninformed."
    Garbage argument. It is you that is uninformed, and further more Truth-hating and society-conforming. You argue because you actually believe you are a rebel, when in fact you are a citizen-slave conforming to society.

    The so-called "individuality" is nothing of the sort. I never even mentioned the word. These forms of "freedom" are not freedoms at all, but the illusions of freedom. These "individualities" are not real, ot legitimate. you can have the so-called "freedom" you want as long a it does not challenge society and embrace the Forbidden Truth.

    O : "If everyone 'conformed' to society, we wouldn't need laws, cops, jails, or fences."
    Not everyone does conform. However, this process is also used to create an illusion of decency, to pretend society is trying to stop drugs, rather than promote them.

    O : "Are you telling me you believe all black people love chicken and watermelon? Are all the white people completely incapable of dancing or jumping? Are women required to stay home, barefoot and pregnant?"
    That is a stawman, and is immature. You are resorting to lowly tactics now. These things are irrelevant to what I said regarding being brainwashed citizen-slaves conforming to society.

    O : "Everyone's an individual."
    No, everyone is different and unique. But that does not give them mental freedom or ability to recognise and embrace Forbidden Truth and reject the societal conditioning.

    O : "Some people, like you, have very little imagination and have no clue as to how to enjoy the freedom we have here in the USkkkA. Just because you can only follow the crowd, doesn't mean everyone else is lacking in individuality!"
    I dont follow the crowd. I have made that clear. It is obvious that you follow the crowd, and sure you may delude yourself that your so-called "individualism" makes you a free-thinker, but it does not.

    Seer TT : "DQ1d. Also, raping females is not "socially acceptable" unless it is in private and your rape your wife. It is not possible to rape women in public centers, because you citizen-slave believe that to be unacceptable, as society instructed you. It is NOT the law that did that - it was lack of societal sponsership and demonisation of rape. This relates to point DQc3, in that both unacceptable forms of behaviour may be stopped regardless of legality or otherwise."
    O : "Wow, you've outdone yourself! First, it is illegal to rape anyone, including your wife."
    1. Society does not promote rape, as I said.
    2. I never said it was legal to rape your wife, I said it was societally sponsered. Not legal.

    You dont even read properly, but thats a "slip". You want to reject the Truth, and so you "misread" what I clearly said.

    O : "Most people wouldn't consider raping someone REGARDLESS of whether they could get away with it. Otherwise, a woman would be raped every time a man found her alone. Just because you'd be reaping sexual havoc on the female population if you didn't think you'd get in trouble for it simply means you are sick and need help, not that all people are like you."
    1. I have never raped a woman, its an example.
    2. That had no bearing on what I was saying. That example contrasted the other material. It shows you dont have freedom, that you dont respect freedom. You look to so-called "rights" as deployed by society. Its is lost on you.

    O : "Most people don't kick dogs, kidnap children, sexually torture woman, or rob and burn down their neighbor's house---And not because they fear punishment, but because they have EMPATHY and a Consience not to mention a sense of right and wrong. With help, you may one day join our ranks of HUMANITY."
    Humanity is inferior and Truth-rejecting. The Truth is that a lot of citizen-slaves has supressed their rage and frustration and would do these things if they ever embraed the Truth of their lives and acted out their True Reality.

    Seer TT : "DQ1e. It is "hip" and "trendy" to have a drink, and is often considered "social drinking". It is considered culturally amiss to refuse a drink if all others are drinking."
    O : "I see you don't have much experience with having friends."
    Sorry, the fact is that having a drink is trendy, it is hip and expected.

    O : "Also, more people (esp. the very religious) want to control what you drink and smoke...not the other way around."
    No, they want to pretend they have dencecy. Religious agents are simply societally-beholden to society. They are addicted to a lie. Thats another story, though.

    O : "It's considered 'culturally commendable' to be a designated driver."
    Aha! And why have a designated driver? Because the rest are going to get drunk. They are going to take drugs. You could not even see through the "designated driver" lie! Also, the next time, the designated driver is often another person, so that the previous DD can get drunk.
    The designated driver system is another form of legitimizing drugs.

    O : "If anyone looks down their noses at others regarding drugs and alcohol, its the ANTI freedom supporters of drug prohibition. Remember, if you consider yourself and individual with inherent worth, you won't feel so intimidated by your (usually misplaced) fear of the people around you. Grow a backbone buddy."
    This is absurd. There IS no legitimate freedom except for mental freedom. What amerikka says constitutes freedom is actually nothing of the sort. To consider it a freedom to take mind-altering drugs is deranged. The so-called "anti-freedom" people are just often reverse psychology drug-promoters, or one of the few "straight-edged" people with the sense to promote the fact that drug taking is bad for you, and not a form of freedom or rebellion.

    Seer TT : "DQ1f. Peer Pressure is often responsible for uptake of drinking. It is really the peers acting on behalf of society and culture to co-erce and harass non-drug takes into taking drugs."
    O : "First of all, you'll find that there isn't much peer pressure once you get out of middle or high school"
    That statement conceeds the point, that there is pressure in middle and high school and beyond to take drugs. Got you again.

    O : "Again, common sense should make it obvious to you that if society was that united and adamant about ANYTHING legalizing drugs, we'd already have "Pot Pies" restaurant/smoke bar and "Hot Shots" convenience store/ heroin den's all over the place."
    Wrong. I never said "legal/illegal", I made that clear. Thats a strawman. Society is not trying to legalise illegal drugs, and I never said it was. Society sponsers and promotes the taking of all drugs, legal and illegal, to varying degrees. It also makes the less desireable ones illegal, to both promote the legal drugs, and also to create an illusions that drug-taking is rebellious.

    O : "Use your head and grown a pair. Don't be such a puppet. There isn't pressure to do drugs. If you were talking about the media's portrayal of how women should look or the whole politically correct censorship by the academic "
    It is you who is the pupper, mindlessly fooling for the old reverse psychology and deceny-illusion games of your society. Dont worry, you have most of the citizen-slavs to share your delusions with.

    Seer TT : "DQ1g. It is considered "square" never to try drugs. That carries a societally-sponsored negative label."
    O : "1. No its not. Again, if anyone gets on a high horse (hehe) its those that think they have the right to control what OTHER people put into thier own bodies."
    Wrong. Thats not answering what I siad. It IS considered square never to "try" and "experiment" with drugs.

    O : "2. Even if it were true, why are you so terrified to do your own thing? I could not care less what people think of me, especially if its about things that are my business and not theirs. You need to learn to stand up and be your own person rather than cow-towwing to what you think others want you to do/be."
    It is you who cannot do this. You just try and put it on Me. Clearly, I can and DO do My own thing.

    Seer TT : "Conclusion DQ1 : Society currently societally sponsers taking drugs. Society WANTS you to take drugs, rather than act out your real True Reality. (TR is defined on My website). Therefore, it is not legality that counts - but societal sponsorship."
    O : "You are so far off base."
    I am 100% correct and on target, so much so that you have to reject and run from the Truth revealed.

    O: "I see on tv constantly exercise and diet shows. Health shows. Article after article in the paper about living health and recycling."
    These health shows are often promoting unhealthy life styles, and body-image insnaities. They are nothing to do with the topic, anyway.

    O : "Society as a whole looks DOWN on druggies and puts a high price on exercising your rights to do w/ yourself as you wish."
    Society looks doen on level 3 drug addicts, but also supports the taking of these drugs rather than the consequnces of Truth-embrcement. This was explained earlier. Your "right to do as you wish" is nothing more than a disguise for the lie "its freedom to take drugs", when in Truth it is a conformist thing to do.


    O : "You obviously don't have much of an imagination, experience with diverse segments of society, a very myopic view of the status quo, and are absolutely terrified to march to the tune of your own drum. Its sad , you only live once and I've learned a very hard lesson that you should do everything you desire regardless of what your neighbors might think. Live your life for yourself and so long as you aren't hurting others, do your own thing."
    This is your problem. I wont discuess this again, as its really off-topic. You feel the need to launch a ridiculous personal attack where a Seer of Forbidden Truths is considered to be a "conformitist". What a joke. And also, to limit the so-called "doing you own thing" by "not hurting others" proves that you hate and reject legitimate and Truth-based mental freedom.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Limeyland
    Posts
    7,893
    Just read the website.
    It was written by a delusional XXXXX.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •