Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: JazyJason accuses Archangel of being a hypocrite:

  1. #1
    Archangel Guest

    JazyJason accuses Archangel of being a hypocrite:

    Jason accused me of being a hypocrite here: http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...&postcount=180

    Prove that I don't live the philosophy and beliefs I defend and promote on this forum jason, or apologize for slandering and attacking me with lies about my character.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Jason accused me of being a hypocrite here: http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...&postcount=180

    Prove that I don't live the philosophy and beliefs I defend and promote on this forum jason, or apologize for slandering and attacking me with lies about my character.
    OK Archie if I have to sift through the myriad of slanderous posts screaming of the ternal damnation of gays and the personal insults and attacks upon 1 the gay community and 2 persons who arent in agreement with your bigoted point of view I will. Man this is going to be a long drawn out thread.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Here is an example of him insulting the gay community and insuling it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The term GAY was adopted by the homosexual movement in the hope of evoking a happy existence and persona to the general public that rightfully saw your community for the pathetic self centered existence that it still represents.
    Yet he says he lives by christ and follows his way. Clearly jesus's teaching of love all people doesnt exist here. It is full of bitterness and contempt for a group of people and is thus, slanderous and judgemental.

  4. #4
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Here is an example of him insulting the gay community and insuling it.

    Yet he says he lives by christ and follows his way. Clearly jesus's teaching of love all people doesnt exist here. It is full of bitterness and contempt for a group of people and is thus, slanderous and judgemental.
    Wrong again jason. my criticism of homosexuality is a true act of love toward your eternal soul which will live well beyond the lusts of this flesh which you are so short sighted in focussing on in your desire to satisfy that flesh. Just because I don't massage and encourage your sinful desires, doesn't mean I don't love you. In fact my refusal to endorse your destructive lifestyle is the best evidence of my love for you and all gay people.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Wrong again jason. my criticism of homosexuality is a true act of love toward your eternal soul which will live well beyond the lusts of this flesh which you are so short sighted in focussing on in your desire to satisfy that flesh. Just because I don't massage and encourage your sinful desires, doesn't mean I don't love you. In fact my refusal to endorse your destructive lifestyle is the best evidence of my love for you and all gay people.
    SO in your warped mind slandering and isulting and aiming personal attacks on gays is justified by you thinking you will guilt us into salvation!? Are you serious? Wow so bigoted insults and judgements are now a "true act of love". What a bunch of self proclaimed bull.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I haven't slandered anyone jason, I have just told the truth and that is what riles you because you hate the truth. And I'll start a thread on the liars corner too, demanding that you prove I'm a hypocrite since I'm the most consistent person on this forum regarding my beliefs. Two can play at that game jason.

    You havnt slandered anyone? Really? You sure? is that your final answer? You just contradicted yourself again AND you justified it as an act of love right in this thread!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jazyjason
    Here is an example of him insulting the gay community and insuling it.

    Yet he says he lives by christ and follows his way. Clearly jesus's teaching of love all people doesnt exist here. It is full of bitterness and contempt for a group of people and is thus, slanderous and judgemental.


    Wrong again jason. my criticism of homosexuality is a true act of love toward your eternal soul which will live well beyond the lusts of this flesh which you are so short sighted in focussing on in your desire to satisfy that flesh. Just because I don't massage and encourage your sinful desires, doesn't mean I don't love you. In fact my refusal to endorse your destructive lifestyle is the best evidence of my love for you and all gay people.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
    And as for other proof, there's this classic:
    "And let's face it, you're as touchy, judgmental and bitchy as a gay "

    Standard homophobic stereotypes; classic biggotry. The original post was so offensive the admin deleted it, but many people quoted it before it was axed.

    http://www.4forums.com/political/showthread.php?t=10813
    Wow so offensive the admin had to delete it? I guess jesus is patting you on the back right now Archie congrats. I'm certain that you follow jesus's teachings to a tee. What a joke.

  8. #8
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Wow so offensive the admin had to delete it? I guess jesus is patting you on the back right now Archie congrats. I'm certain that you follow jesus's teachings to a tee. What a joke.
    This is kronus's old standby, which is taken out of context. But it does nothing to further your argument so I'll ignore it. That's why he PMd it to you rather than posted it openly. Beside, a hypocrite is someone who claims to be something they're not. You have shown no evidence at all that I don't embrace Christ and His beliefs in precisely the way I claim to.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    This is kronus's old standby, which is taken out of context. But it does nothing to further your argument so I'll ignore it. That's why he PMd it to you rather than posted it openly. Beside, a hypocrite is someone who claims to be something they're not. You have shown no evidence at all that I don't embrace Christ and His beliefs in precisely the way I claim to.
    Umm actually I found it myself. Yes you contradict by saying you dont hate gays or whatever dribble you spew, then go off and insult ridicule and judge. That is opposite of christs teachings.

  10. #10
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Umm actually I found it myself. Yes you contradict by saying you dont hate gays or whatever dribble you spew, then go off and insult ridicule and judge. That is opposite of christs teachings.
    No, again, it is giving my honest opinion about what you represent. And there's nothing dishonest or hypocritical about giving my honest opinion.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    No, again, it is giving my honest opinion about what you represent. And there's nothing dishonest or hypocritical about giving my honest opinion.

    So you calling gays self centered, militants, etc etc then saying you dont do that and you follow gods teachings, then give some assnine excuse that it's out of love is really just incredibble.

    And what do I represent? Sin? Come on Archie your saying that I'm like a disease or something when actually the only disease is the one in your head.

  12. #12
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    So you calling gays self centered, militants, etc etc then saying you dont do that and you follow gods teachings, then give some assnine excuse that it's out of love is really just incredibble.

    And what do I represent? Sin? Come on Archie your saying that I'm like a disease or something when actually the only disease is the one in your head.
    The fact is that homosexuality is a very self centered lifestyle that is based on satisfying the lusts of the flesh in an unnatural way. heterosexuality in its pure form between a man and a woman leads to new life that propagates the human species naturally and as it was intended to grow. This isn't just my opinion, so you have no right to attempt to limit my speech just because you don't want to be reminded about how wrong and unnatural your lifestyle is.

    And I'm not saying that you're a disease jason, but you are afflicted by a disease called the "sinful nature of man" like every other human being alive today, INCLUDING ME. So stop allowing your poor self image and personal insecurities cause you to project your self hatred on me by blaming me for all of your self image problems.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The fact is that homosexuality is a very self centered lifestyle that is based on satisfying the lusts of the flesh in an unnatural way. heterosexuality in its pure form between a man and a woman leads to new life that propagates the human species naturally and as it was intended to grow. This isn't just my opinion, so you have no right to attempt to limit my speech just because you don't want to be reminded about how wrong and unnatural your lifestyle is.

    And I'm not saying that you're a disease jason, but you are afflicted by a disease called the "sinful nature of man" like every other human being alive today, INCLUDING ME. So stop allowing your poor self image and personal insecurities cause you to project your self hatred on me by blaming me for all of your self image problems.
    Heterosexuality in it's pure form. So your saying sex is a sin unless for procreation only? And why all of a sudden are you basing your arguement on that? Isn't heterosexuality a sin in some forms?

    Limit your speech? Again I havnt attempted that in any way. Wrong and unnatural lifestyle... Based upon what? Is it harming you or anyone around you? Once again no factual basis for these assnine claims.

    Oh and whats the cure for the "sinful nature of man" disease? I'm sure the AMA would have tried to make a vaccine by now or a foundation if it effected everyone in the world. Oh you mean free will well umm Archie it was given by god so then did god give us the disease?

    How do I project and blame my issues on you? Have I ever said Archie you make me loathe myself? I take care of my own issues, I just call you out on how you try to come across as some self righteous holy nut and say oh I'm for jesus and quote scripture, yet you turn right around and slander insult and even threaten other people who dont agree with you.

    And for the record Archie I dont have self image issues. I have been rasied as a very strong independent individual and I have served my country and I am proud of who I am. So dont sit here and again try to pull the make the gay guy look weak routine because quite frankly its pretty %&*#ing dumb and really really cowardly.

  14. #14
    Archangel Guest
    You have just proven in your response that any spiritual references that are raised go over your head just as teaching math to an insect would go over its head. Proving once again that your assertion of acceptance of Jesus was a blatant lie. If you had accepted Him as you claim, you would stand by His teachings.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You have just proven in your response that any spiritual references that are raised go over your head...
    That's not "spirituality," that's "Bible worship." Just because it's not just your idea doesn't make it less idiotic.
    Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds. Biochemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds that crawl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •