Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Archie acuses Jazyjason of lying

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040

    Archie acuses Jazyjason of lying

    Here today Archie accused me of being a liar and a hypocrite. Yet it seems that he contradicts himself at every turn with his slanderous bigoted views that creat dissent and strife on this forum. heres the link: http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...d=1#post314709

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    He says that my views on christianity and my relationship with god are flawed and hypocritical. I am in no way hypocritical in my beliefs. I have stated numerous times that I follow the basic teachings of christ yet I dont take the bible as a literal no hands down guide to everything because it was writen and interpeted by man, not god. And no divinely inspired is just another term for oh well god said so. That is not factual evidence it is opinion and once again.. point of view.

  3. #3
    Archangel Guest
    How do you claim to be a spiritual brother of mine here: http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...&postcount=152 in saying this: I have accepted Jesus as my savior and his love is infinite. while attacking me and the same Christ you claim to follow in most every other post you write on this forum, many of which can be found on the born gay thread which you have quoted? Answer that if you can! And tell me if such contradictory claims isn't the sure sign of either a liar, a hypocrite, or both?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Once again you snipet my posts and twist them to your own contorted views. Spin zone anyone? here is what I said.

    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    I have accepted Jesus as my savior and his love is infinite. I'm not saying that as an absolute but as a belief a personal belief mind you. And god loves me the way I am and if not then he is not god and we not need to worry about an infinite being because it surely is absent of compassion and understanding.
    In other words, I have clearly stated this as my own personal belief. I am clearly not a member of your bigoted fanclub of self bitter fools. If you can't accept me as an equal and a person washed of sin as jesus has then you really are not a christian and are in fact a hypocrite.

  5. #5
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Once again you snipet my posts and twist them to your own contorted views. Spin zone anyone? here is what I said.



    In other words, I have clearly stated this as my own personal belief. I am clearly not a member of your bigoted fanclub of self bitter fools. If you can't accept me as an equal and a person washed of sin as jesus has then you really are not a christian and are in fact a hypocrite.
    WOW, your spiritual blindness and hypocrisy is mind numbing. You can't even see that you start this post by claiming your own personal interpretation of the salvation gospel, and then simultaneously in the same post, you call me a hypocrite for not accepting your distorted definition of the gospel of salvation. Which of us has the problem with truth telling again? And which of us is deceiving themselves by attempting to redefine what a believer truly is in order to fit their distorted view of a believer? Again jason, you're either a liar, a hypocrite or both, but in no way can you claim to be a believer in Christ who honors his moral values system over your own fleshly desires. That makes you a liar and a hypocrite according your your own professed belief system.


    ROM 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

    27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

    One can't insist they have accepted Jesus as their personal Savior and then deny what His word claims is right and good for his own personal life. That is the epitome of hypocrisy, and to claim the relationship exists is a blatant lie.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    WOW, your spiritual blindness and hypocrisy is mind numbing. You can't even see that you start this post by claiming your own personal interpretation of the salvation gospel, and then simultaneously in the same post, you call me a hypocrite for not accepting your distorted definition of the gospel of salvation. Which of us has the problem with truth telling again? And which of us is deceiving themselves by attempting to redefine what a believer truly is in order to fit their distorted view of a believer? Again jason, you're either a liar, a hypocrite or both, but in no way can you claim to be a believer in Christ who honors his moral values system over your own fleshly desires. That makes you a liar and a hypocrite according your your own professed belief system.


    ROM 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

    27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

    One can't insist they have accepted Jesus as their personal Savior and then deny what His word claims is right and good for his own personal life. That is the epitome of hypocrisy, and to claim the relationship exists is a blatant lie.
    Who are you to determine what belief is right and correct? I dont deny Jesus's word, I interpet it based upon point of view which is the same as those who wrote the bible.

    You accuse me of being hypocritical based upon texts that are fully debatable in meaning and context which proves your accusation is invalid.
    And I called you a hypocrite for saying you follow christs teachings yet you slander, insult and ridicule people to elevate your own narrow self rightous views.

  7. #7
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Who are you to determine what belief is right and correct? I dont deny Jesus's word, I interpet it based upon point of view which is the same as those who wrote the bible.
    It's called discernment jason, and I am commanded to discern good from evil in every aspect of life. It isn't judging or condemning you personally if I discern rightly, that homosexuality is wrong because the bible say's it's wrong. And you have just given evidence of more dishonesty for claiming that you interpret it based on the writers of that passage. Because the writers were not endorsing the practice at all, yet you are defending it as right and normal just because it's something you want to be a part of.

    Quote Originally Posted by jason
    You accuse me of being hypocritical based upon texts that are fully debatable in meaning and context which proves your accusation is invalid.
    There is nothing at all debatable about what that passage I quoted from the bible is intended to mean, and therefore Gods perspective. Only someone in denial of that truth would call that debatable.

    And I called you a hypocrite for saying you follow christs teachings yet you slander, insult and ridicule people to elevate your own narrow self rightous views.
    And again you are LYING and HYPOCRITICALLY labeling me since I am not attempting to slander, insult or ridicule anyone if I'm being completely honest in the assertions I forward. In other words jason, It isn't even my opinion I am sharing with you when I quote the bible that condemns not you personally, but homosexuality, It's the bible that condemns homosexuality, not me. I have stated hundreds of times how God loves the gay man, but he hates the sin, not the sinner. Just as God loves the straight man, but hates the sins he too commits.

    Your claim that I am personally slandering, insulting and ridiculing gay people is completely based on your own guilty complex and poor self image that causes you to interpret any attack on homosexuality as a personal attack against you. That is your personal self image problem which I refuse to allow you to hold me responsible for.

    ROM 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

    27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

    This passage condemns homosexuality, not ME jason. Don't condemn me for quoting a passage I didn't write or place in the bible.
    Last edited by Archangel; 07-17-2008 at 10:34 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    It's called discernment jason, and I am commanded to discern good from evil in every aspect of life. It isn't judging or condemning you personally if I discern rightly, that homosexuality is wrong because the bible say's it's wrong.



    There is nothing at all debatable about the truth in that passage I quoted from the bibles, and therefore Gods perspective. Only someone in denial of that truth would call that hypocritical.



    And again you are LYING and HYPOCRITICALLY labeling me since I am not attempting to slander, insult or ridicule anyone if I'm being completely honest in the assertions I forward. In other words jason, It isn't even my opinion I am sharing with you when I quote the bible that condemns not you personally, but homosexuality, It's the bible that condemns homosexuality, not me. I have stated hundreds of times how God loves the gay man, but he hates the sin, not the sinner. Just as God loves the straight man, but hates the sins he too commits.

    Your claim that I am personally slandering, insulting and ridiculing gay people is completely based on your own guilty complex and poor self image that causes you to interpret any attack on homosexuality on a personal attack against you. That is your personal self image problem which I refuse to allow you to hold me responsible for.

    ROM 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

    27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

    This passage condemns homosexuality, not ME jason. Don't condemn me for quoting a passage I didn't write or place in the bible.
    Who commanded you to discriminate Archie? the bible squad? Denial? Like I said even if the bible is divinley inspired it was written by man who has their own opinions. And yes you do slander and insult and ridicule which has been seen in numerous posts otherwise I wouldnt have called you out on it. Maybe your so diluded in your thinking that you cant see it as that which if thats the case you have no buisness debating when your views are filtered through a faulty mind.

    And I dont have a self image problem. What does that have to do with the debate anyways? Again you try to make it appear that gays including me have problems and are inferior to your superior self righteous bunch.
    I think you should be on the front of a box of fruit loops. Cause obviously when you follow your godly snout your never in doubt!

  9. #9
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jazyjason View Post
    Who commanded you to discriminate Archie? the bible squad? Denial? Like I said even if the bible is divinley inspired it was written by man who has their own opinions.
    You embarrass yourself with the depth of your scriptural ignorance jason. And beside that, you're making no sense at all. If the bible is divinely inspired, which it is, then it isn't the opinions of men that wrote it, but the Holy Spirit of God who wrote it through men. If you possessed the Holy Spirit within you as all believers do, you would understand His presence and His power to speak through a willing vessel.

    And yes you do slander and insult and ridicule which has been seen in numerous posts otherwise I wouldnt have called you out on it.
    Sure you would have. Because you're more interested in attacking me for disagreeing with you than debating issues.

    And I dont have a self image problem. What does that have to do with the debate anyways? Again you try to make it appear that gays including me have problems and are inferior to your superior self righteous bunch.
    I think you should be on the front of a box of fruit loops. Cause obviously when you follow your godly snout your never in doubt!
    Yeah jason, you do. You refuse to get that my posting bible verses that condemn homosexuality isn't me condemning it at all. It's me honestly sharing the truth as I see it. I have that right to voice my opinion and beliefs just as the many gays here voice yours. Even though I'm outnumbered like 10 to 1, you still complain and cry that I'm the bully. How do you think I feel being outnumbered by such large percentages?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You embarrass yourself with the depth of your scriptural ignorance jason. And beside that, you're making no sense at all. If the bible is divinely inspired, which it is, then it isn't the opinions of men that wrote it, but the Holy Spirit of God who wrote it through men. If you possessed the Holy Spirit within you as all believers do, you would understand His presence and His power to speak through a willing vessel.



    Sure you would have. Because you're more interested in attacking me for disagreeing with you than debating issues.



    Yeah jason, you do. You refuse to get that my posting bible verses that condemn homosexuality isn't me condemning it at all. It's me honestly sharing the truth as I see it. I have that right to voice my opinion and beliefs just as the many gays here voice yours. Even though I'm outnumbered like 10 to 1, you still complain and cry that I'm the bully. How do you think I feel being outnumbered by such large percentages?
    You really are something Archie. Scriptureal ignorance. Your embarassing with your ignorance of reality! Umm I'm interested in attacking you? Now I'm all of a sudden attacking you? Wow. YOUR the one who continues to insult and reidicule gays for who they are. And how do I have self image issues? You made no reference or anything to support your frustrated claim.
    I complain and cry your a bully? Your the one who says people gang up on you! I could give a #### less about your opinion or what the hell you say anyways.

    I'm just calling you out for who you really are and to show your opinion and reasoning is very very flawed.

  11. #11
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason
    You really are something Archie.
    Thank you jason. Finally you acknowledge how incredibly wonderful I am. Some day you'll realize that just because people disagree with you, it doesn't automatically mean that they are wrong. You have a lot of growing up to do, and even more to learn about what is true and what isn't. Be at peace and may you find that truth one day.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,300
    If the bible is divinely inspired, which it is, then it isn't the opinions of men that wrote it, but the Holy Spirit of God who wrote it through men.
    Not my place here, really, but if the Bible is completely divinely inspired then it should be infallable. This (as admitted by you) is not the case - for example, bats as birds - so parts of the bible must not be applicable by today's standards. You are being hypocritical in that you are insisting otherwise in order to justify the author's millennia-old opinion of homosexuality as a moral absolute, while simultaneously accepting that a bat is not a bird, either 'morally' or 'scientifically'.

    While I'm on the subject (although this is other-thread material, really) the bible is slightly hypocritical itself, in comparison between 'an eye for an eye' and a couple of verses from 2 Kings 2: 3 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths..
    If there's an explanation for this one, I haven't heard it yet...
    The truth may be out there, but lies are in your head.

  13. #13
    Archangel Guest
    We've had this exact debate already iangb, and I answered it then. Get some new material will you?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    We've had this exact debate already iangb, and I answered it then. Get some new material will you?
    Yes, Archie lost the last time and doesn't want his arse whipped again.

    BTW iangb you don't need any new material, as there is nothing but the same old rubbish to counter.

    Smiley

  15. #15
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    Yes, Archie lost the last time and doesn't want his arse whipped again.

    BTW iangb you don't need any new material, as there is nothing but the same old rubbish to counter.

    Smiley
    You want to back this claim up by posting the exchange smiley? Or is this just more cheap lip service?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •