Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: foundit66 accuses Archangel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128

    Post foundit66 accuses Archangel

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    Keep laughing and mocking Him foundit666, but the joke will be on you in the end. And that is not a threat at all; but a PROMISE!
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit66
    You're a little too gleeful on the thought that I will burn in hell, demonstrating this is about your ego. Not about any ideals of "christian brotherly love".
    Yet another reason why your brand of "Christianity" is repugnant to many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    Gee, how you read into my words. Show where I said you would burn in hell anywhere. Is that your guilty conscience speaking?
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit66
    Archie, while playing obtuse does suit you, it's not believable.
    The Christian dogma explicitly discusses where the "unbelievers" will go after they fail your "god's judgment".
    Even your "666" comment denotes what I'm talking about, but of course you're going to play coy and ignore the fact that nobody believes you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    So, what you're saying is that you admit that once again, you're attributing statements to me that i never made at all.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...d=1#post306156

    Entire dialogue is necessary for context, to eliminate confusion on what "statements" were there...
    (I'm sure he's already scheming how to misrepresent the above...)
    And here is Archie SAYING what he claimed he "never said".

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    The only way someone is screwed is if God exists and those who reject Him end up eternally separated from Him. They aren't then annihilated but end up in hell.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...ell#post297090

    I am hoping Archie won't play dense enough to demand I hunt down quotes that show him stating that I am "rejecting" his god.
    WHY oh WHY does he insist on these stupid obfuscation games?

    And Archie, if you want to go the ULTRA-dumb route, can you show where I said that you said I would "burn in hell"?
    My point is that you were gleeful over the general concept of me being judged, which we BOTH KNOW (in your dogma) includes my damnation.
    If you want to play stupid, I never said you SAID "burn in hell" about me.
    So the counter-claim would come down to you proving where I said what you challenged me to prove that you said.
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128

    Post

    Since it's Archie, I guess the following is necessary to prove that the christian dogma DOES have a doctrine of "hell" that unbelievers go to.

    I think he should pay extra attention to the first one, considering how often he throws insults around here.


    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire (Matthew 5:22).

    Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire (Matthew 7:19).

    The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41, 42).

    Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire (Matthew 18:8, 9).

    Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

    Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:44).

    And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame (Luke 16:24).

    In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:8).

    And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire (Jude 6, 7).

    The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb (Revelation 14:10).

    Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her (Revelation 18:8).

    And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone (Revelation 19:20).

    And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever (Revelation 20:10).

    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:14, 15).

    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death (Revelation 21:8).
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128

    Post

    And for the record, if you want to go the ULTRA-dumb route that Archie seems to currently relish, then THIS statement is a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    ...you're attributing statements to me that i never made at all.
    I never "attributed" any "statement" to him at all.
    His claim that I did is a lie.

    I simply said that he was gleeful over the idea that I was going to hell.
    I never said he made a "statement".

    I can't believe I have to go that far, but since that's Archie's current stomping grounds, I figure it appropriate.
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  4. #4
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...d=1#post306156

    Entire dialogue is necessary for context, to eliminate confusion on what "statements" were there...
    (I'm sure he's already scheming how to misrepresent the above...)
    And here is Archie SAYING what he claimed he "never said".


    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...ell#post297090

    I am hoping Archie won't play dense enough to demand I hunt down quotes that show him stating that I am "rejecting" his god.
    WHY oh WHY does he insist on these stupid obfuscation games?

    And Archie, if you want to go the ULTRA-dumb route, can you show where I said that you said I would "burn in hell"?
    My point is that you were gleeful over the general concept of me being judged, which we BOTH KNOW (in your dogma) includes my damnation.
    If you want to play stupid, I never said you SAID "burn in hell" about me.
    So the counter-claim would come down to you proving where I said what you challenged me to prove that you said.
    WOW, talk about blatantly lying and distorting what I said. I point to your second link referring to my alleged statement to child about someone who rejects God ending up in hell. I ended that statement with according to Pascals Wager which is what we were discussing. I didn't say there that child , or anyone else specifically would end up in hell at all.

    So stop trying to accuse me of lying for giving my opinion which is based on my beliefs. It is only you who have lied and been deceptive in the OP of this thread.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    WOW, talk about blatantly lying and distorting what I said. I point to your second link referring to my alleged statement to child about someone who rejects God ending up in hell. I ended that statement with according to Pascals Wager which is what we were discussing. I didn't say there that child , or anyone else specifically would end up in hell at all.
    You know, at this point it's just getting terminally stupid.
    NOBODY is saying that you said, in that post, anybody specific would wind up in hell.

    I'm beginning to realize that strawman is just your way of thinking.
    You are terminally incapable of ACCURATELY responding to what people say.
    If they say "3", you'll respond as if they said "c" instead.

    The point was proving you BELIEVE in hell.
    The point was proving who (as in generic category) you believe WILL GO to hell.

    And along those lines, QUOTE ME where I said you made any statement about me going to hell.
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  6. #6
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
    You know, at this point it's just getting terminally stupid.
    NOBODY is saying that you said, in that post, anybody specific would wind up in hell.

    I'm beginning to realize that strawman is just your way of thinking.
    You are terminally incapable of ACCURATELY responding to what people say.
    If they say "3", you'll respond as if they said "c" instead.

    The point was proving you BELIEVE in hell.
    The point was proving who (as in generic category) you believe WILL GO to hell.

    And along those lines, QUOTE ME where I said you made any statement about me going to hell.
    And yet you're saying I lied about you ending up in hell. I'm terminally sick of having to respond to your sick and innacurate attacks on me foundit. Here I am attempting to reason with someone who wouldn't know the truth to save their own soul, yet you are distorting my opinions while implying I am lying just for having my own firmly held beliefs. I'm sick of answering to your slanderous lies and misrepresentations of what I say. So play your ignorant games, but I'm not playing anymore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    And yet you're saying I lied about you ending up in hell.
    WRONG!
    I am saying:
    1) You LIED in saying "...you're attributing statements to me that i never made at all."
    You DID previously talk about what people would go to hell.
    You DID say that.

    2) You LIEd in saying "...you're attributing statements to me that i never made at all."
    I never claimed you said anything about me going to hell.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    Here I am attempting to reason with someone who wouldn't know the truth to save their own soul, yet you are distorting my opinions while implying I am lying just for having my own firmly held beliefs.
    Again, I ask.
    WHERE is the distortion?
    Explain to me WHAT I ACTUALLY said that you don't believe in.
    Explain what I said you believe in, then explain what you ACTUALLY believe in that is different.

    Except, you won't do that.
    You cowardly avoid even the SIMPLEST means of proving somebody wrong.

    We BOTH KNOW you BELIEVE that the unbelievers are going to hell.
    Is that a "distorted" assessment of your belief?
    NO!

    So QUIT LYING already Archie.
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  8. #8
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit
    Again, I ask.
    WHERE is the distortion?
    Explain to me WHAT I ACTUALLY said that you don't believe in.
    Explain what I said you believe in, then explain what you ACTUALLY believe in that is different.
    Here is exactly where you lied and distorted my position in proper context with your own link as evidence. Here's the link: http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...ell#post297090

    And below is the distortion. Because I was responding to obvious childs corruption of Pascals Wager which can be followed in context by following the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by [obvious_child
    Obviously you failed to comprehend the issues here.

    I stated this: How do evangelicals deal with the problem of Pascal's Wager?

    The problems of Pascal's Wager extend well beyond the wager itself, into questions of why should we listen to evanglicals who claim they have all of the answers when they clearly do not?

    The wager is obviously a tool for the discussion not the discussion itself.

    Hence why you fail, and why you will always fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Again you lie and distort the issue in order to twist it to your benefit. Can't you face any mistake you make honestly and face up to it like a man? Pascal's wager is a hypothetical with distinct parameters, once you go outside of those parameters then you have changed the wager to no longer be pascal's. And to say that Everyone is equally screwed after life according to the flaw tells us only that you don't understand the wager itself.

    Because the point of it is that if no God exists then everyone ends up experiencing annihilation, which is nothingness for you in Loma Linda. So how are they screwed? Nothingness is non existence so how can that be described as being screwed? Not existing doesn't hurt at all.

    The only way someone is screwed is if God exists and those who reject Him end up eternally separated from Him. They aren't then annihilated but end up in hell. That is what Pascal's Wager is. Any other distortions of it is just that a corruption of what Pascal wagered.
    Note the bolded above; I was speaking in total context of Pascal's Wager. It wasn't even a discussion about if people actually go to hell or not in reality. So what you have done is rip a post out of context that wasn't a debate at all about the theological question of heaven or hell and have accused me of making a dogmatic statement regarding someone going to hell.

    You are slandering me just because I come to debates from a spiritual perspective while you come at them from an atheistic/ secular humanist one. But because the spiritual can't be proven you accuse me of lying when ever you disagree with me. It is the epitome of dishonesty to treat the opposition like that just because we have different World Views.

    But when I respond to you cowards by promising you that you will someday learn the absolute truth in spite of your willful ignorance and hatred for anything good and right, you accuse me of threatening hell like the immature and cowardly baby you are. I am just so sick of being slandered and defamed by you hatemongers, only to have you all respond to my condemning response to you as as threats of damnation. Well I'm not threatening damnation at all foundit.

    I don't have the power to send anyone to hell. But I'm promising that you will most definitely learn the real truth some day. I'm promising you that your lies, condemnations, mockeries and slanders against me and the God I defend won't go unchallenged forever. The truth will be admitted by you one day, And the same promise goes for your buddies who mock and slander HIS truths also.
    Last edited by Archangel; 03-16-2008 at 05:28 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Note the bolded above; I was speaking in total context of Pascal's Wager. It wasn't even a discussion about if people actually go to hell or not in reality.
    This is getting ridiculously obtuse.

    Do you think Pascal just made up the idea out of thin air, and christians don't REALLY believe in hell?

    I quoted the bible verses discussing hell.
    I have asked you REPEATEDLY if you can refute the belief. You refuse.

    At this stage, you're pulling a Steeeeve.
    You have a belief, but you want some pathetic attempt at a win so you obfuscate the issue.

    Furthermore, you aren't even trying to address the SECOND half of YOUR lie.
    I never said that you said ____.
    I repeat, I NEVER SAID that you said ____.

    YOU started claiming that I said you stated ____, but the truth is I never claimed you SAID that.
    I stated it was the CHRISTIAN belief.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    You are slandering me just because I come to debates from a spiritual perspective while you come at them from an atheistic/ secular humanist one.
    Cutting through even more dishonest obfuscation, you come at this from a CHRISTIAN perspective.
    If it were JUST "spiritual", you wouldn't even try to quote the bible or allege a "judgment day".

    And I'm not an atheist, although I don't suppose your prejudice can bring you to understand the difference.
    Just because I don't believe in your god doesn't mean I don't have beliefs on a god.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    But because the spiritual can't be proven you accuse me of lying when ever you disagree with me.
    And we're back in the stupid realm of "I never said anything about accusing you of lying because spiritual can't be proven."
    To which Archie's expected reply is "I never said you said that..."

    He's just arguing with imaginary voices in his head at this stage...


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    It is the epitome of dishonesty to treat the opposition like that just because we have different World Views.
    It is the epitome of dishonesty for you to make that statement when I am doing nothing of the sort.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    But when I respond to you cowards by promising you that you will someday learn the absolute truth in spite of your willful ignorance and hatred for anything good and right, you accuse me of threatening hell like the immature and cowardly baby you are.
    1) I'm sorry, am I speaking to the "I am so victimized by being called names by other people" brand of Archie?
    Or did another version suddenly take possession of that body? The one that revels in insulting others when his intellect can't cope with the actual arguments at hand?

    2) The only "coward" here is the guy who still refuses to answer a simple question.
    What do you believe happens to the "unbelievers" after your god's "judgment day"?

    3) You did more than "promise" that we would "someday learn the absolute truth"
    What you said was: "Keep laughing and mocking Him foundit666, but the joke will be on you in the end."
    How would "the joke" be on me if ALL that is involved is me gaining knowledge?


    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    I don't have the power to send anyone to hell.
    More deceitful obfuscation.
    I never claimed you did.
    This has NOTHING to do with who is doing the "damning".
    Like I said, you are GLEEFUL at the idea of judgment.

    And you can't defend against that, so OUT come all the stupid comments that have NOTHING to do with what this is about...
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  10. #10
    Archangel Guest
    Let me be as clear as possible for you foundit. So you can't accuse me of obfuscating at all. I believe that anyone who rejects Christ in this life will get their wish for all eternity and experience an eternity apart from Him. I have never denied that the bible say's that, or that i believe it for that reason. But in that other thread we are discussing, I said for you to post where I said you were going to hell; IN THAT THREAD!!!

    What you came up with is an old debate about Pascal's Wager with child and try to lay that on me as evidence that I'm lying. When in that thread we weren't even debating heaven and hell, but Pascal's Wager only. What disingenuous and dishonest cr*p that is. In 3500+ posts here, I'm sure I've had debates where I've spoken of the unsaved going to hell. So what!!! The debate we were having is what I was talking about in response to your direct claim that I was threatening you with hell IN THAT SPECIFIC DEBATE.

    But typically, because I never did; and you can't prove I did, because I didn't say it; you redefine the parameters and start this liars accusation using old and irrelevant debate material to make your false accusations about me. You define dishonesty foundit. And this attack on me is just pathetic enough to prove how corrupt your debating style is.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Let me be as clear as possible for you foundit. So you can't accuse me of obfuscating at all. I believe that anyone who rejects Christ in this life will get their wish for all eternity and experience an eternity apart from Him. I have never denied that the bible say's that, or that i believe it for that reason. But in that other thread we are discussing, I said for you to post where I said you were going to hell; IN THAT THREAD!!!

    What you came up with is an old debate about Pascal's Wager with child and try to lay that on me as evidence that I'm lying. When in that thread we weren't even debating heaven and hell, but Pascal's Wager only. What disingenuous and dishonest cr*p that is. In 3500+ posts here, I'm sure I've had debates where I've spoken of the unsaved going to hell. So what!!! The debate we were having is what I was talking about in response to your direct claim that I was threatening you with hell IN THAT SPECIFIC DEBATE.

    But typically, because I never did; and you can't prove I did, because I didn't say it; you redefine the parameters and start this liars accusation using old and irrelevant debate material to make your false accusations about me. You define dishonesty foundit. And this attack on me is just pathetic enough to prove how corrupt your debating style is.
    How about this little snippet from post #168 of the thread cited in post #1 of this thread

    Gee, how you read into my words. Show where I said you would burn in hell anywhere. Is that your guilty conscience speaking?
    Please noted the bolded section.

    This does not seem to agree with your latest
    The debate we were having is what I was talking about in response to your direct claim that I was threatening you with hell IN THAT SPECIFIC DEBATE.
    from the above post.

    Just a thought.

    Smiley

    Care to obfuscate?

  12. #12
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    How about this little snippet from post #168 of the thread cited in post #1 of this thread


    Please noted the bolded section.

    This does not seem to agree with your latest

    from the above post.

    Just a thought.

    Smiley

    Care to obfuscate?
    Get a clue smiley. The post above has nothing to do with the accusation upon which this libelous thread was based, or with the other thread which the accusation is based upon. I have never, and would never deny what my theological beliefs are; but he is accusing me of having threatened him with hell in the debate thread we were having this discussion about. When I said prove I have threatened you with hell, he pulls up an old debate with child over Pascal's Wager and uses that to accuse me of lying. The only person lying is foundit for making a totally fallacious argument that completely redefined the parameters of the debate. Now what is so wrong with you that you either can't see that, or admit it?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Let me be as clear as possible for you foundit. So you can't accuse me of obfuscating at all. I believe that anyone who rejects Christ in this life will get their wish for all eternity and experience an eternity apart from Him.
    It's funny how you claim that you're going to be "clear", yet you ignore the essential parts.
    The Christian dogma, and the bible verses I quoted EXPLICITLY refer to what you describe as HELL.
    They say that people burn in FIRE for eternity there.

    So quit telling only half the story.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    I have never denied that the bible say's that, or that i believe it for that reason. But in that other thread we are discussing, I said for you to post where I said you were going to hell; IN THAT THREAD!!!
    Getting back to your second lie...
    I NEVER CLAIMED you "SAID" that.
    Geez.
    You REPEAT the same lie I am pointing out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    What you came up with is an old debate about Pascal's Wager with child and try to lay that on me as evidence that I'm lying. When in that thread we weren't even debating heaven and hell, but Pascal's Wager only.
    More dishonest b.s.
    "Pascal's Wager" refers to the "heaven" and "hell" thing.
    What you did was like claiming that you were talking about the mating habits of male and female deer, but then insisting it wasn't about bucks or does.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    What disingenuous and dishonest cr*p that is. In 3500+ posts here, I'm sure I've had debates where I've spoken of the unsaved going to hell. So what!!!
    So what?
    You stated: "Gee, how you read into my words. Show where I said you would burn in hell anywhere. "
    And you just admitted you were lying.

    That's count #1 proven.
    Count #2 was proven above, as you REPEATED your lie.
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Get a clue smiley. The post above has nothing to do with the accusation upon which this libelous thread was based, or with the other thread which the accusation is based upon.
    Actually, it was.
    It was part of the statements above which I quoted.
    That, and the repeat statement was when you tried to claim that you have "never" done what you just admitted to doing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    When I said prove I have threatened you with hell, he pulls up an old debate with child over Pascal's Wager and uses that to accuse me of lying.
    You said, inequivocably, that you had NEVER done what you actually did in the Pascal's Wager thread.
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

  15. #15
    Archangel Guest
    Archie
    What disingenuous and dishonest cr*p that is. In 3500+ posts here, I'm sure I've had debates where I've spoken of the unsaved going to hell. So what!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit
    So what?
    You stated: "Gee, how you read into my words. Show where I said YOU would burn in hell anywhere. "
    And you just admitted you were lying.
    No I didn't lie at all, because the key word was YOU as you yourself quoted above that I said to you. In the debate with child about Pascal's Wager did I tell you that YOU were going to hell? NOT AT ALL; I was debating with child and I didn't even tell him he was going to hell because we were discussing Pascal's Wager only. so The only person lying here is you; and your committing slander also.

    We were in a specific debate where you accused me of threatening you will damnation. I challenged you to prove it. I wasn't challenging you to go back to every debate I have ever had on this forum, and you can't show where I have said that the unsaved will go to hell? I know better than that; and you do to. I was, as we were both, referring to that thread and that thread only. And you know that which is why it's you who's lying about me and committing defamation of character with your slanderous accusation that you know is based on a lie.

    But typically, you must go searching for other debates I've had and completely redefine the question by bringing up an old debate, which incredibly isn't even a good example as I was debating about the question of Pascal's Wager and not the doctrine of hell at all according to Christian Dogma. So you are even wrong on that count even though I'm sure that I have stated at least once here that the unsaved will go to hell.

    BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, THAT ISN'T THE QUESTION BEING DEBATED HERE. IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ASSERTION THAT I AM LYING; YOU MUST SHOW IT IN THIS THREAD: http://www.4forums.com/political/showthread.php?t=11014 OTHERWISE YOUR JUST BUILDING A HOUSE OF CARDS ON SAND AND IT WONT HOLD UP. I'M THROUGH ALLOWING YOU PEOPLE TO MOVE THE GOAL POSTS AND REDEFINE DEBATES IN ORDER TO THROW ME UNDER THE BUS WITH YOUR SLANDEROUS LIES. NOW GROW UP AND GET A CLUE BECAUSE I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR CHILDISH AND DISHONEST GAMES.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •