Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Comments on New Liar's Corner Forum

Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
    That's a pointless attempt.
    Removing this forum will not prevent the issue.
    (Although removing this thread as it is not satisfying the purpose is obviously a step.)

Archie's actions go across multiple threads / sections, and removing this thread will only result in people keeping the accusations of lies in the original thread.

Quite frankly, other actions are necessary.
    Archie has reached the point where he can't play nice with anybody on ANY side of the issue.
    Archie isn't the problem here foundit. YOU ARE. And your fallacious attacks and accusations that I must defend myself against. That's the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Archie isn't the problem here foundit. YOU ARE. And your fallacious attacks and accusations that I must defend myself against. That's the problem here.
    I can get along with others.
    You cannot.
    You accuse even people who are on YOUR SIDE on most issues as "out to get you".
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Actually you both are the problem. For all your bickering, you two pretty much have the same posts. Both of you resort to attacking the poster first, both of you rarely address points in a respectful manner, both of you have no sense of logic and reasoning, and both of you are hateful people. The only difference is what you are hateful about.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Actually you both are the problem. For all your bickering, you two pretty much have the same posts. Both of you resort to attacking the poster first, both of you rarely address points in a respectful manner, both of you have no sense of logic and reasoning, and both of you are hateful people. The only difference is what you are hateful about.
    Your assessment of me is thoroughly inaccurate.
    It's a cowardly slander upon me, as you have me on ignore any requests that you substantiate your claim regarding my NON-Archie involve posts will be ignoerd.

I called you out on it the last time you pulled this garbage, and you refused to substantiate your claims.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/showthread.php?t=11006
    "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
    You did not place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
    *** Jamie Raskin