Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AA lying about my religion/faith

Dane Guest

AA lying about my religion/faith

http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...3&postcount=16
    Talk is cheap and Dane has plenty of that. But all of what the secular humanist offers is just cheap unprovable lip service which you all accept as evidence that you are right and that we are wrong.
    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...2&postcount=19
    Of course you're a secular humanist Dane.
    As I am not a Ssecular humanist but very much is a Christian, Archangel is again lying.

Ok, not that he doesn't deserve it, but you might want to limit yourself to one Archie thread a day. Give some other people a chance.

Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...3&postcount=16

http://www.4forums.com/political/sho...2&postcount=19

As I am not a Ssecular humanist but very much is a Christian, Archangel is again lying.
    Do you really want to go into proving your christianity dane? I asked you be fore when you received christ as your personal Savior but I don't think you ever responded. And tell me this my brotha from anotha motha, if you and I are both brothers in Christ, why have you attacked me since the very first time I reached out to you and welcomed you to this forum? What's up with that dane?

Don't you know that brothers in Christ usually have their faith and love for Him in common? Yet you hate me and my Christian perspective. What's up with that? Now go look up the term cultural christian and see if that doesn't more accurately describe who you really are. But thanks for reaching out bro.

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Do you really want to go into proving your christianity dane?
    No, it is about you trying to claim I am NOT a Christian, you liar.
    I asked you be fore when you received christ as your personal Savior but I don't think you ever responded.
    Since I knew about God,
    And tell me this my brotha from anotha motha, if you and I are both brothers in Christ, why have you attacked me since the very first time I reached out to you and welcomed you to this forum? What's up with that dane?
    You stared the attacks by bearing false witness. Examples are just showing how much you lie time after time, what a pathological liar you are and how you seem to HAVE to lie about Science in order to make your points and spew your dishonest sophistry. My God does not endorse bearing False Witness, so it raises the question of what non-Christian god it is you call as your God. The god of liars and cheats, perhaps?
    Don't you know that brothers in Christ usually have their faith and love for Him in common? Yet you hate me and my Christian perspective.
    No, I hate your lying. And I hate how you lie about God and the Bible. That's all.
    What's up with that? Now go look up the term cultural christian and see if that doesn't more accurately describe who you really are.
    No, it doesn't.
    But thanks for reaching out bro.
    If you don't like to be called on your endless lies, then all you have to do is to stop lying, it is that simple. Are you able to do so, or is this some pathological illness with you where you HAVE to lie all the time?

Archangel Guest
    You're the only one lying here Dane. And you're deluded to.

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You're the only one lying here Dane. And you're deluded to.
    Ah, another "because I say so" espausing from our residential liar. How constructive, that evidence against your lie... No? No defense? As I thought.

That isn't technically lying. Unless you have stated prior to AA's claim that you are a Christian, AA is just making another bad assumption. That's not a lie. Just poor skills.
    "You are, of course, free to make your own calls on how much rationality you want to impose upon yourself." - Kronus

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by obvious_child View Post
    That isn't technically lying. Unless you have stated prior to AA's claim that you are a Christian, AA is just making another bad assumption. That's not a lie. Just poor skills.
    Second quote he is lying.

Archangel Guest
    No, it is about you trying to claim I am NOT a Christian, you liar.
    I'm not claiming it, I'm saying it straight out, You do not know the living God any more than the atheists on this forum know Him. AND I CAN PROVE THAT ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL IN THE BIBLE THAT YOU'RE NOT A BELIEVER IN CHRIST.

Since I knew about God,
    Since I knew about God????? Are you kidding me? I ask when you received Christ as your personal Savior, and you respond with, since I knew about God? The complete ignorance of that statement just proves that the only person lying in this debate is you for claiming to be a christian when you don't even have a clue what it means to have a personal relationship with God through His son jesus Christ who died for the sins of Man.

You stared the attacks by bearing false witness. Examples are just showing how much you lie time after time, what a pathological liar you are and how you seem to HAVE to lie about Science in order to make your points and spew your dishonest sophistry.
    You keep screaming that dane, and yet you have posted nothing at all to explain either how one gets saved, or how you became born again, or how God through the Apostles has changed your life in any way. All you do is call me a liar for rejecting your real religion of evolution which exists in direct opposition to the God of the Bible. So stop lying to yourself and admit that your religion is evolution and has no foundation in the bible at all.

My God does not endorse bearing False Witness, so it raises the question of what non-Christian god it is you call as your God. The god of liars and cheats, perhaps?
    Of course your god is a liar dane. He is the father of lies. His name is lucifer and he is the devil himself who deceives people like you which causes you to claim a form of religiosity while denying the power there of. I submit to God, I don't expect Him to submit to my human whims and foibles. That is what a Christian is. I defend His principles in life dane, I don't call people who agree with Him liars like you do. You are a flaming hypocrite to even try to call yourself anything near a christian. And I am committing an act of love by telling you how full of it you are.

Those secular humanists who agree with your attacks on me wont correct how delusional your rants are because your agreeing with the same lies they live their lives by. Since obvious child PMd you as soon as you joined and told you to hate me, like any good robot you assumed I was the enemy. Forget about keeping an open mind and meeting and judging people based on how they approach you. You must be led around by the nose by a cowardly ringmaster.

No, I hate your lying. And I hate how you lie about God and the Bible. That's all.
    No, it doesn't.
    If you don't like to be called on your endless lies, then all you have to do is to stop lying, it is that simple. Are you able to do so, or is this some pathological illness with you where you HAVE to lie all the time?
    Lies,lies,lies, your constant assertions that I am lying! but you show no proof that you really know God. You don't share your testimony of actually meeting or following Him with your life. All you do is spew hatred for a dedicated brother in Christ who reached out to you in a friendly and cordial way when you joined, only to be immediately attacked with the same irrational bitterness that you are showing here.

I challenge anyone to go back to your first 8 posts on this forum and see how I approached you and how you responded to me. Talk about an agenda of hate! you define it dane, my self declared christian brother. What a sick joke that is.

And one thing more, you titled this AA lying about my religion/faith. Well that is another lie on your part because it is you who is lying about having any faith at all in God through Christ. And as for lying about your religion, I haven't even had to comment on it. It is you who has had nothing of value to say to show that you know the first thing about it or what it means to actually be a Christian.
    Last edited by Archangel; 02-20-2008 at 08:15 AM.

Assumptions are not lying. Are you asking Archangel to prove you are a secular humanist or are you trying to say he is lying? If the latter then this isn't a proper use of this forum. If the former then this still isn't a proper use of this forum because Archangel wasn't calling you a liar.

Also, limit it to one specific accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Description
    If someone claims you are lying, you can use this forum to have them prove it. A quote and a link to the accusation are mandatory. Keep it to one specific accusation per thread. Remember, being mistaken or wrong is not necessarily lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Assumptions are not lying.
    Agreed. Even if they are based on nothing and used largely to attack someone in a fallacious manner. Unless one has stated their religion or lack of, what AA has done is not lying. Steeve is correct, but I'm taking it one step further:

Bad assumptions coupled with poor skills are not lying
    "You are, of course, free to make your own calls on how much rationality you want to impose upon yourself." - Kronus

Quote Originally Posted by obvious_child View Post
    Bad assumptions coupled with poor skills are not lying
    Right, it is just bad posting habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeeve View Post
    Right, it is just bad posting habits.
    Which is a entirely different issue.

Dane Guest
    Actually, it was a lie by archangel. He claims I was not a Christian but instead a secular humanist, I corrected him, and he then knowingly repeated the claim. THAT made it a lie.

Actually, it was a lie by archangel. He claims I was not a Christian but instead a secular humanist, I corrected him, and he then knowingly repeated the claim. THAT made it a lie.
    Do you have evidence of you informing him of this?

Furthermore, as stated, a lie is only a lie if the user of a statement knowingly states what they know to be false as the truth.

Can someone be said to be lying if they believe what they are saying is the truth even if in reality it is not?

You can't call someone who is delusional a liar as their reality is twisted to where they believe what normal people would consider untrue to be true.