Thread: Not being able to post links

Not being able to post links

Whats with not being alowed to post links till you have 10 posts?

Links ae the best way to ensure a decent quality of debate by backing up facts you present.
    Market Ideology is derived from Liberalism by taking the limit as common sense goes to zero

The struggle for freedom is never over. The people of the Third World need our sympathetic understanding and, much more than that, they need our help. We can provide them with a margin of survival by internal disruption in the United States. Whether they can succeed against the kind of brutality we impose on them depends in large part on what happens here. - Noam Chomsky

The restriction helps to deter spam. On balance I think it's worth the minor inconvenience.
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis

Oh, kk. That makes sense.
    Market Ideology is derived from Liberalism by taking the limit as common sense goes to zero

The struggle for freedom is never over. The people of the Third World need our sympathetic understanding and, much more than that, they need our help. We can provide them with a margin of survival by internal disruption in the United States. Whether they can succeed against the kind of brutality we impose on them depends in large part on what happens here. - Noam Chomsky

Got my 10 posts now.

rudyrocker..10 posts isn't all that much to ask for . . . . See? Ya got them already. Now lets see what it is that you couldn't wait to post.