Poll: Which is more important

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Which is more important

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by obvious_child View Post
    I'd ask you to back that up, but you won't.
    As if you've supported anything in your life.


    You are an #####. If I know that voters in a country will vote for the candidate that I didn't endorse, who will I endorse? The person I want to lose.
    Cute, but not helpful. Maybe you could provide a reason why Jihadists would want McCain in office? I do know that we're getting wussy and favoring the Arabees in this issue, so if I were you, I would hesitate before I said that Hamas has a bad rep.

    1) Your entire argument is based on that Obama's church reprinted a hamas document.

    You have failed to show that Obama supports that document. You have failed to show that Obama had any decision in printing that document. You have failed to show that he even read it.
    He's a snake. You can't trust him. However, if a dope like me can read it, what makes you think he didn't? He supported his pastor, though he knows of at least some of his veiws.

    Seriously. You wonder why we consider you a joke.
    Times change. I think "we" means "you".

    Come again? You do realize that most CEOs make so much money it won't matter?
    Can you support that?

    And why would they leave the largest market in the world?
    They wouldn't; just for us. After all, we are overconsumptive.

    Furthermore, increasing taxes on gas makes alternative fuels more profitable, resulting in investment. Now, I'd love to see us leave the oil trading framework that favors OPEC and Russia. Maybe you'd prefer to see us be their slave. But it's pretty clear you don't give a **** about this country.
    You may speak of this when alternative fuels are abundant. You may speak of this when Osama follows through on his hollow claims to pass laws that demand hybrids (in reality, he couldn't pull that off in two terms.)


    it amuses me you can never support anything you ever claim and always must rely on tangents.
    Excuse me? You support things like Penfold. You only scream "YOU'RE WRONG!! YOU'RE WRONG!!!".

    Again, you'd rather have us be a third world nation then pay more in taxes to reduce our debt.
    Once again, you can pull this bunny out of your sleeve when this is a secure option.

    I wasn't denying that they exist. I was just making things harder on you. Of course, Osama's tax plan would leave one hell of a gap in supplies. CEOs would think "**** this, I don't wanna be CEO anymore." Speaking of inflation...

    And finally, for a third time, would you support your paranoid delusion of the catasprophe that McCain would release unto our economy?
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by obvious_child View Post
    I agree. There are very few people here with measurable intelligences. People like Ethmi should be barred from voting due to the sheer amount of ignorance and stupidity.

    Interestingly enough, Daewoo and Steeeve are saying the same things we are, but XXXXXX like Ethmi and Bassman choose to bash us instead of them. Sad isn't it?
    Eh? What have you done on here besides debate only agains who you think you can "win" against and then insult them? Anything? I thought not.
    My imaginary friend left me. He said his other friends didn't believe in me.

    Spending our way out of the recession is like drinking our way out of alcoholism.

    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethmi View Post
    As if you've supported anything in your life.
    lol. Want to compare posting histories?

    Please, run a search on mine. Try to find unsupported assertions. You will fail.

    Cute, but not helpful.
    It is not my fault you are unable to view the world from a perspective other then your own.

    Maybe you could provide a reason why Jihadists would want McCain in office? I do know that we're getting wussy and favoring the Arabees in this issue, so if I were you, I would hesitate before I said that Hamas has a bad rep.
    Because he will follow much of the same foreign policy as Bush. The same policies that has spawned huge numbers of followers for the Jihadists. In makes perfect sense for them to support a candidate who will indirectly help further their goals. The only reason Iraq is getting better is because the Bush foreign doctrine policy was revoked almost entirely. Hamas has a bad rep in the US. Not so much in other places in the world, but the rest of the world isn't voting in our election. Your personal insults need work. You assume things that aren't true and you make yourself look like the ##### that you are.

    He's a snake. You can't trust him. However, if a dope like me can read it, what makes you think he didn't? He supported his pastor, though he knows of at least some of his veiws.
    Got it, idle speculation is all you have. No evidence that Obama read the document, supporting printing it or was in any position to do anything about it. By that logic, everyone who is some form of organization is responsible and believes everything that organization does and prints regardless of their actual power. That kind of thinking is why we think you are a fool.

    Times change. I think "we" means "you".
    Those with a brain consider you a fool. Ask Steeeve and Daewoo to read your stuff. And then watch as they shred you to pieces. The only real support you have comes from spammers like bassman, who is essentially a coward as he flees all posts with opposition.

    Can you support that?
    Explain to me how someone who is making $14.2 million is actually going to be seriously financially injured by Obama's tax rates. Furthermore, these people are already engaging in salary deferrals to further decrease their tax liability. Essentially they defer large amounts of their pay to spread it out and reduce their tax liability. Furthermore, the smart ones are getting pay in the form of muni bonds which are tax free or through long term capital gains. Warren Buffet is correct: CEOs have lower tax brackets then their workers due to structuring of their incomes. Obama's direct income tax raises can't actually hurt them unless they are stupid enough to take their entire salaries as earn income in one period.

    You may speak of this when alternative fuels are abundant. You may speak of this when Osama follows through on his hollow claims to pass laws that demand hybrids (in reality, he couldn't pull that off in two terms.)
    Did you entirely skip economics in college? High prices for a commodity increases competition to take those economic rents, resulting in substitutes. High oil prices causes higher natural gas prices, thus causing other forms of electrical generation to be profitable as they can raise their prices. Thus, there is more incentive for more wind and solar as well as nuclear, but that's another issue. Furthermore, when and if we can get off of oil as a fuel source, we can abandon the oil trading schemes that favor people we don't like. I don't know about you, but having my dollars go to Iran to prop up that government isn't something I like. You may disagree and you probably do.

    Excuse me? You support things like Penfold. You only scream "YOU'RE WRONG!! YOU'RE WRONG!!!".
    Show me where I have stated such. Or you are lying.

    http://www.4forums.com/political/cre...eationism.html
    http://www.4forums.com/political/ele...eutrality.html
    http://www.4forums.com/political/ele...nsolvency.html
    http://www.4forums.com/political/cre...eationism.html

    Looks like you are wrong (again). But that's not exactly news.

    Once again, you can pull this bunny out of your sleeve when this is a secure option.
    Apparently you are ignorant to the debt situation.How much do you think we borrow daily from the world? How much do you think our annual debt payments are? How much do you think we need to borrow weekly just to have the government operate on a basic level? Did you realize that the $700 billion socialist welfare bailout is going to be funded by nothing? That they are going to print money and simply pretend that it is worth $700 billion? That's the road to hyperinflation.

    I wasn't denying that they exist. I was just making things harder on you. Of course, Osama's tax plan would leave one hell of a gap in supplies.
    Come again? How would that leave a gap in supplies? It would probably reduce demand, or do you not understand what supply and demand are? Probably given your intelligence....

    CEOs would think "**** this, I don't wanna be CEO anymore." Speaking of inflation.
    Because of what? Inflation was a result of the poor dollar and oil prices, which in a sense are a vicious cycle. Now that oil prices are declining, it shouldn't be a problem. And increasing taxes doesn't result in increasing inflation. But your economic knowledge is pretty pathetic.

    And finally, for a third time, would you support your paranoid delusion of the catasprophe that McCain would release unto our economy?
    $5 trillion in additional debt. Need I say more?

    What have you done on here besides debate only against who you think you can "win" against and then insult them? Anything? I thought not.
    I actually disagree with only a few people here. You, angel, bassman and a few others.

    I find it amusing you attack me despite Steeeve and Daewoo saying the same thing.
    "You are, of course, free to make your own calls on how much rationality you want to impose upon yourself." - Kronus

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, UK
    Posts
    4,892
    Any sign of evidence that most Jews will vote for McCain? Thought not...
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist” - Helder Camara
    “It is not the will of God for some to have everything and others to have nothing. This cannot be God” - Oscar Romero
    "It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder" - Einstein
    "We do know that no man can be saved except through Christ; we do not know that only those who know Him can be saved through Him" - CS Lewis

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    Any sign of evidence that most Jews will vote for McCain? Thought not...
    Any evidence that Ethmi will back up anything he says?

    It's like evidence for deities.
    "You are, of course, free to make your own calls on how much rationality you want to impose upon yourself." - Kronus

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,525
    I still love it how Ethmi thinks that defaulting on our massive debt is less important then Obama's dubious ties to dubious people.

    What a tool.

    Or maybe he didn't realize that the poll was public?
    "You are, of course, free to make your own calls on how much rationality you want to impose upon yourself." - Kronus

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5
    panama is part of Central AMERICA obama is from

    AFRICA

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left Coast
    Posts
    7,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Bennett View Post
    Any sign of evidence that most Jews will vote for McCain? Thought not...
    I've seen some Jewish rumbles. Younger Jews are nagging their elders to do the right thing and vote for Obama.
    Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you do not hurl them at me. Wafa Sultan

    “War is an American way to teach geography,” British soldier

    War is sweet to those who have not tasted it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach. – Pindar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •