Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 660

Thread: So-Called "Pro-Life" Justice...

  1. #181
    antonia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    The only person who fits this description even remotely has been cyberateous,... and I'm not so sure that he's not one of you choicers just posing as a religious right wack-job to make all who oppose elective abortion look bad.
    He doesn't appear that religious, to me, with all the southern exposure. More like a non-religious abortion opposer, like yourself. Proving, as you hopefully expressed, that your argument is "not based on religion alone" (but lack of rationality, or contact with reality, or evidence, for certain).

    It makes complete sense to me that your side would get the equivalent of, a flasher, and from the land where women face some of the greatest impositions on their right to choose, comparable to Afghanistan.

    Fitting, shall we say.
    Last edited by antonia; 06-02-2009 at 04:16 PM.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    The only person who fits this description even remotely has been cyberateous,... and I'm not so sure that he's not one of you choicers just posing as a religious right wack-job to make all who oppose elective abortion look bad.

    Hmmmmm.

    How man computers do you have at home?

    I don't have a computer.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,052

    Zackery!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuichi View Post
    Heck I'm pro-choice and I can see why the guy got shot. Not saying I condone it but eh...

    The dude who shot him should be jailed and given the death penalty like any other murder.

    The abortionist was an victim...maybe not innocent but he was a victim. He shouldn't have been shot but he was and now his murderer should face due process of the law. Isn't that what always happens?
    Exactly, Ryuuichi! t's good to see a voice of reason from your side of the ussue.

    What you just posted is almost exactly what I said in the other thread.

    See Here.
    "How can a government that has the authority to grant or to deny "personhood" to a prebirth child not also have the authority to define "marriage" as it sees fit to address the general welfare of the nation?" - Chuz Life

    Something smells!

  4. #184
    Cyberateos Guest
    THE MAN WHO KILLED TO TILLER IS A HERO


    THE MAN WHO KILLED TO TILLER IS A HERO


    THE MAN WHO KILLED TO TILLER IS A HERO

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,052

    Like Miachael Jackson's face,....

    Quote Originally Posted by antonia View Post
    He doesn't appear that religious, to me, with all the southern exposure. More like a non-religious abortion opposer, like yourself. Proving, as you hopefully expressed, that your argument is "not based on religion alone" (but lack of rationality, or contact with reality, or evidence, for certain).

    It makes complete sense to me that your side would get the equivalent of, a flasher, and from the land where women face some of the greatest impositions on their right to choose, comparable to Afghanistan.
    Fitting, shall we say.
    I still say he's an agent provacateur, a poser, agitator, etc.

    Either way, neither side claims him/her and both can use him/her as a foil of sorts.

    At any rate, it's (to me) Not worth the time it would take to investigate further.
    "How can a government that has the authority to grant or to deny "personhood" to a prebirth child not also have the authority to define "marriage" as it sees fit to address the general welfare of the nation?" - Chuz Life

    Something smells!

  6. #186
    Cyberateos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by antonia View Post

    It makes complete sense to me that your side would get the equivalent of, a flasher, and from the land where women face some of the greatest impositions on their right to choose, comparable to Afghanistan.

    Fitting, shall we say.

    Ha, ha...

    You are using an old dirty trick:

    To use a (false) extremism: misogynistic sexism to justify your own (true) extremism: misandric and fetusphobic sexism.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by antonia View Post
    You're the one who needs to go back to my post, #157. Look one line down, you rude old man hiding behind the American flag.
    Ant, you need to understand that I did not quote what you said I misquoted. I quoted your first statement, which was separate from the others. Are you saying that your first statement was not true? I have done absolutely nothing hypocritical or wrong in this debate. I did not misquote you. I did not twist any information or ideas of yours. I simply quoted you and refuted your statement. You accused me of misquoting you...I didn't. One line down was your response to something else...that is not what I reacted to.


    YOU read. Go through the thread, and based on your "honest ethics", confront each of your comrades as they justify assassinations.
    Maybe if you actually showed us what you saw as a justification it would be easier to refute it...so far all you have done is claim all of us pro-lifers on this board are justifying the murder, but I have not seen 1 (minus cyberatos) actually justify it.

    You've been entirely silent, otherwise. Just as I said.
    How have I been silent? You are full of manure. How about you learn to read. Let me for the third time state my opinion on this issue. Maybe it will get through to you this time? I hope so..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakrite
    I condemn the act as well
    The act I was referring to was the murder. You are building a strawman by saying all of us pro-lifers on this board think the murder was justified. Sorry, but a logical fallacy wont win you an argument.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan
    "Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it."
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    259
    *facepalm*

    No one should be killed. Not even Twitter. Nor the women who waited to the day before to have an abortion when the baby and herself would have been facing minimal risk(I wouldn't be resigned to someone beating the living #### out of her though).

    Why do you want to kill people to show people that killing people is wrong? Doesn't that seem a bit off to you?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,052

    The best I can come up with,....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuichi View Post
    *facepalm*

    No one should be killed. Not even Twitter. Nor the women who waited to the day before to have an abortion when the baby and herself would have been facing minimal risk(I wouldn't be resigned to someone beating the living #### out of her though).

    Why do you want to kill people to show people that killing people is wrong? Doesn't that seem a bit off to you?

    The best that I can come up with in trying to understand those who defend the likes of abortionist killers,... or even the abortionist killers themselves,... is that they might believe; that at least the lives that the abortionist would have taken,... MIGHT be spared.

    Or at the VERY least,... that s.o.b. won't be killing any babies anymore.

    I'm just saying that I understand it. I in no way condone it. And that's because (as you can see in these threads) killing abortionists just gives the militant "choicers" one more cause to lump us all together and to dismiss any "logical" arguments we might otherwise have.

    It's extremely counter-productive to our cause.
    Last edited by Chuz Life; 06-02-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    "How can a government that has the authority to grant or to deny "personhood" to a prebirth child not also have the authority to define "marriage" as it sees fit to address the general welfare of the nation?" - Chuz Life

    Something smells!

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    259
    True. I'm one of those pro-choicers who believes that 5 months is way more then enough time to decide when having a child. Also I don't feel sorry for people who don't realize they're pregnant (unless they were raped) because my friend taught be that if I was having sex in a regular basis I should also test for pregnancy/STDs regardless of having my period of a regular basis (once every two/three months) or being in a steady relationship. She told me if I couldn't afford to test myself I shouldn't be having sex. She kept mentioning how pregnant women would sometimes bleed and most women mistaked it for their period and what not. Seriously what a walking sex ed book. :S

    Heheh. I love that girl. "Prevention is the best solution!"

  11. #191
    Archangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by antonia View Post
    Excuse me, Mister Lunatic -- where did I kill a baby?
    You support, condone and defend the murder of 1.4 million babies per year in America alone through abortions. So you will be held responsible for those deaths whether you actually performed the abortions or not. And the fact that you are here arguing so adamantly and violently against those of us who hate what abortion, especially late term abortion represents just shows how committed you are to this ideology and culture of death.

    And chuz life made no threats at all which is why no warnings by admin were forthcoming. The problem with you flaming pro-death liberals is that anyone who dares to speak the honest truth to you is seen as a threat to your shallow world view.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the nightmares of right wingers.
    Posts
    2,290

    Thumbs up Choice - an all-American family value!

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You support, condone and defend the murder of 1.4 million babies per year in America alone through abortions. So you will be held responsible for those deaths whether you actually performed the abortions or not. And the fact that you are here arguing so adamantly and violently against those of us who hate what abortion, especially late term abortion represents just shows how committed you are to this ideology and culture of death.
    And by that standard, you are as responsible for the death of Dr. Tiller as the one who pulled the trigger.

    BTW, we are really getting tired of your constant repetition of the old refrain that your answer to a purely metaphysical question should be made law in the universe.

    By what claim of right to you have the arrogance to do so?

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    259
    Honestly it was no one fault for Twiller Twitter Tiller? Whatever, I don't care. Murder except for his murderer who should be punished to the due process of the law. I don't see why this is such a big deal. The dude should get the death sentence like the murderer he is.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You support, condone and defend the murder of 1.4 million babies per year in America alone through abortions. So you will be held responsible for those deaths whether you actually performed the abortions or not. And the fact that you are here arguing so adamantly and violently against those of us who hate what abortion, especially late term abortion represents just shows how committed you are to this ideology and culture of death.

    And chuz life made no threats at all which is why no warnings by admin were forthcoming. The problem with you flaming pro-death liberals is that anyone who dares to speak the honest truth to you is seen as a threat to your shallow world view.
    More over-the-top nonsense. Yawn.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuichi View Post
    Honestly it was no one fault for Twiller Twitter Tiller? Whatever, I don't care. Murder except for his murderer who should be punished to the due process of the law. I don't see why this is such a big deal. The dude should get the death sentence like the murderer he is.
    I disagree about him getting a death sentence. I don't believe in the death penalty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •